Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    Super Natural arrived today from US excuse the crap phone shot

I like it and it will get regular wear but will probably go for Moncler in due course

Cheers :007)

image.jpg

Look's good and congrats on the purchase. Could you comment on what size you got and how it fits? The medium has been out of stock for weeks now. I might order a Large but only if they run small. Don't want to order from the states and get the wrong size.

I have one and they are true to size. So if you like things a bit less form fitting go one size up.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    I would agree. The supernatural jacket is slim but true to size.
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    Super Natural arrived today from US excuse the crap phone shot

I like it and it will get regular wear but will probably go for Moncler in due course

Cheers :007)

image.jpg

Look's good and congrats on the purchase. Could you comment on what size you got and how it fits? The medium has been out of stock for weeks now. I might order a Large but only if they run small. Don't want to order from the states and get the wrong size.

I have one and they are true to size. So if you like things a bit less form fitting go one size up.
    image.jpg
    I would agree that they are true to size and a slim fit! I ordered an XL (picture above) hoping it would be large enough/or stretch to fit (I'm a 46" chest) but it's just too small. It would fit a 42-43" chest. So it's brand new, never worn, only tried it on. I'm willing to let it go to someone here for what it cost me, which was £100 ($150 including shipping charge) and that's without the import duty which was a further £31.00.
    It's a great looking jacket but too tight across chest and shoulders for me unfortunately!. Buyer to pay postage. Contact me by PM if interested please.
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the info guys! But if they run true to size I'll have to wait for either a restock (unlikely) or another alternative (maybe someone wants to sell a medium soon) ;)
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • martinimartini Posts: 289MI6 Agent
    What does "run true to size" actually mean?
    "It is better to be as well dressed as possible to stave off, at least for a very little bit, the total collapse of civilization"
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    :)) good question. Theoretically, at least in Europe, it would mean that the jacket's measurements correspond to the ones specified for that size in a document hidden away at some institute for standardization. Which isn't very helpful.

What I could infer from the statement though is that an (American) size L would most probably be too big for me based on other brands / previous experiences.

Edit: If anybody who owns the jacket in either M or L could post the measurements (shoulders, chest, length) I'd be ever so grateful.
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    Has anyone actually seen the Tom Ford Solden Sky pants? Do they have elastic at the hems like jogger pants? Or do they have stirrups? Or neither?

I'm presuming they are in the stores with the other Spectre items and someone has seen them.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    Has anyone actually seen the Tom Ford Solden Sky pants? Do they have elastic at the hems like jogger pants? Or do they have stirrups? Or neither?

I'm presuming they are in the stores with the other Spectre items and someone has seen them.

Strange nobody mentioned these yet!! Though wasn't these supposed to be very limited in numbers??
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Cheverian wrote:

I've seen them in person and they are beautiful pants. They definitely have stirrups. Can't remember if the cuffs were elasticated though.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    If anyone is after a pair of the J. Crew Kenton boots in Sahara in a size 11.5US, please PM me, particularly if you're located in the US. I may have a lead on a pair.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    If anyone is after a pair of the J. Crew Kenton boots in Sahara in a size 11.5US, please PM me, particularly if you're located in the US. I may have a lead on a pair.

Kind regards,
    Craig

PM SENT!
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    If anyone is after a pair of the J. Crew Kenton boots in Sahara in a size 7.5 US, please PM me.
    May be I can help you.
    Kind regards,
    Have you checked eBay? I have seen a size 8 not too long ago.
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Looks like DC was wearing the Kentons on his recent trip to Cyprus.

I caught the back end of news footage and he was also wearing either the TF108 QoS sunglasses or the original OP version (which he has worn personally before)
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent Here and there...Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

I caught the back end of news footage and he was also wearing either the TF108 QoS sunglasses or the original OP version (which he has worn personally before)

They sit a bit high on his face, don't they?

TF_sunglasses.jpg
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Welshie, I believe you're correct - they are the OP Airmans here as the lens shape is more oblong/oval than the TFs.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • mglover92mglover92 Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    Did more search for the Mr. White jacket. I noticed more hits in google when i typed in shearling bomber jacket navy blue. Very very close look alikes. Its possible for the movie they went with a jacket that originally had shearling collars then removed them. Could be wrong though. Still cant find the exact one =[
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    I really wish that original Harrods Moncler jacket was still for sale. Really liked that one as it seemed to be the most similar in style to the TF Solden jacket.
  • DoctorDoctor ItalyPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    DonnyDB5 wrote:
    I really wish that original Harrods Moncler jacket was still for sale. Really liked that one as it seemed to be the most similar in style to the TF Solden jacket.

I have an S for sale...brand new
    Orbis Non Sufficit
    Doctor wrote:
    DonnyDB5 wrote:

I have an S for sale...brand new

An S? What do you mean?
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    An S? What do you mean?

Likely referring to size small
  • PointfiveOPointfiveO Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    MFisher wrote:
    An S? What do you mean?

Likely referring to size small

That will be the size of a postage stamp then based on Moncler's sizing!
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Will fit OK if you are a Hobbit.
    So sorry hahaha! When I read the reply I was just waking up, so S didn't really register with me as a "small".

Yeah, if that's the case it probably will not fit me. I'm 5'11" and a little over 200lbs. Guess I'm SOL. It's a shame because that was the most accurate looking one thus far. As far as I know they stopped making it.
    It appears to have been exclusive to Harrods only mate and 99% sure Tom Ford ripped it off
    welshboy78 wrote:
    It appears to have been exclusive to Harrods only mate and 99% sure Tom Ford ripped it off

Yes, it certainly seems like they did. Ughhhh. I guess I gotta keep looking or waiting.
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

My blue Moncler arrived today and I must say it's very nice, as mentioned above it seems that the pocket stiching is the only main difference from the TF. The blue is very dark and the difference to SA is that the sleeves are also blue but I can put up with that given the price difference between the Moncler and TF.
    Like the SuperNatural budget jacket it is a slim fit - but so much better in terms of quality, it has a nice weight to it.
    Size wise I'm a 46" chest and ordered a XXXL as that was the Moncler size for 46". Think a size S might fit an action man figure :)
    I had considered a Moncler Tib padded vest/gilet in blue and getting a dark grey sweater to wear underneath to be as SA as possible but decided against it.
    image.jpg

image.jpg