Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    The Outlet by John Smedley has a really good sale right now on Noah polos. I know it's not TF but it's a good budget alternative for the light blue one;

https://www.johnsmedleyoutlet.com/mens-1/mens-new-in-777/noah-in-horizon-blue
    Wow!!! Is the navy one for sale?
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    The Outlet by John Smedley has a really good sale right now on Noah polos. I know it's not TF but it's a good budget alternative for the light blue one;

Wow!!! Is the navy one for sale?
    Navy one not in the sale unfortunately 8-)
    Love one in Navy at this price!
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Llafyks wrote:
    The Outlet by John Smedley has a really good sale right now on Noah polos. I know it's not TF but it's a good budget alternative for the light blue one

The Lyndhurst looks like a nice Skyfall Lodge alternative for £44 too:
    lyndhurst_maritime_blue_main.jpg
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Nice polo that one and great price
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    With the color of the ties now properly sorted, here's a consolidated pic with the TF style numbers -

TF%20Spectre%20Ties.jpg

Hope this helps those who are contemplating which tie(s) to get.

Kind regards,
    Craig

(photo courtesy of 006)

Thanks Craig and 006 - very helpful -{
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Haven't seen anything mentioned here about jeans, so posting this from GQ

We know magazines get stuff wrong, but they mention Bond will be wearing a pair of Rag & Bone selvage jeans in Spectre

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/articles/2015-09/24/what-labels-does-james-bond-wear-in-spectre

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/denim/fit-2-jean-M1123K168.html
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,123MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Here perhaps....?

image.jpg
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

We know magazines get stuff wrong, but they mention Bond will be wearing a pair of Rag & Bone selvage jeans in Spectre

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/articles/2015-09/24/what-labels-does-james-bond-wear-in-spectre

Are these jeans that Craig has been confirmed to wear in his personal life? I wonder if there has been some confusion about that.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    kadd wrote:

Are these jeans that Craig has been confirmed to wear in his personal life? I wonder if there has been some confusion about that.

Possibly Matt, but GQ seem to be right about the other stuff they have in their list regarding Spectre items

Guess we will have to wait and see. But I thought I'd check if anyone else knows something...
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,123MI6 Agent
    They are wrong about the Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    List of unknown clothing and also items that have been debated e.g. what specific model Snowdens

Anything missing?

LONDON
    Multi coloured Bathrobe at Bonds Flat (maybe this never made the final cut anyway)
    Scarf in London on launch boat with Tanner
    Gloves in London on launch boat with Tanner - (Mulberry confirmation??)

ROME
    Leather Gloves
    TF Sunglasses Snowdens - which specific model? Shiny Black or Havana (big debate here)

AUSTRIA - visiting Mr White
    Navy Jacket
    Navy Beanie
    Trousers / Pants (they don't look like the TF ones in Solden scenes later)

SOLDEN
    Quilted Gloves in Solden

MOROCCO
    Sky Blue shirt worn on train with Matchless Jacket?
    Light brown / taupe Trousers / pants worn with Morocco jacket and Navy TF Polo
    Sand coloured Suede Boots (JCREW confirmation??)
    Suit Jacket (Brunello Cucinelli confirmation??)
    Trousers worn with Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket (look a different shade - are they the same as worn with the Matchless Jacket)
    Brown Knit tie with assumed Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket
    Belt worn with Brunello Cucinelli outfit in Morocco
    Bow Tie worn with Tuxedo (does not look the same as the one Tom Ford are showing)
    Lea's dress (navy / purple / white?)

LONDON FINAL
    London Trousers / Pants with JV Jacket (are they the same as the Teaser poster with NPEAL?)
    Belt worn with above - looks like black leather?

TOM FORD SUITS
    Cufflinks - assumed custom by Tom Ford with JB
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Rag and bone jeans could be worn with Mr white jacket?
    Think they are trousers.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    I think the Moroccan trousers may be grey, despite them looking taupe/brownish/beige in the overhead image of the steps that we've all seen. DZ linked the YouTube "behind the scenes" clip where we see another angle of DC climbing the stairs. Take a good look at this clip on loop in motion - they look like a mid-grey even though the still here shows a hint of taupe/brown. They don't appear to be jeans. They definitely look like a twill or cotton blend chino based on how they drape and flow as he walks.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-20%20at%203.46.04%20PM.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • 000-7000-7 EnglandPosts: 78MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    List of unknown clothing and also items that have been debated e.g. what specific model Snowdens

LONDON
    Multi coloured Bathrobe at Bonds Flat (maybe this never made the final cut anyway)

Not sure why you've questioned Mulberry??????

Look back to 28 Aug 2015..... for confirmation...!
    These days it takes three kills...!
    000-7 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

LONDON

Not sure why you've questioned Mulberry??????

Look back to 28 Aug 2015..... for confirmation...!

Because at first they denied it was theirs so thought best to clear up once and for all (Im sure they are Mulberry)
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    genericguy wrote:
    Llafyks wrote:
    The Outlet by John Smedley has a really good sale right now on Noah polos. I know it's not TF but it's a good budget alternative for the light blue one

The Lyndhurst looks like a nice Skyfall Lodge alternative for £44 too:
    lyndhurst_maritime_blue_main.jpg

I picked one of those up too. Can't beat those sale prices.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Anything missing?

TF Sunglasses Snowdens - which specific model? Shiny Black or Havana (big debate here)

Posted this in the TF thread as well, but how is this still a debate? Clearly Havana based on the below.

image001.jpg

Also 52mm lens vs. the more standard 50mm.
    welshboy78 wrote:

Anything missing?

Posted this in the TF thread as well, but how is this still a debate? Clearly Havana based on the below.

image001.jpg

Also 52mm lens vs. the more standard 50mm.

Well some TF stores themselves say it's shiny black (remember the shiny black ones also have Havana effect as the black appears painted on top hence in light the Havana does show). Makes sense to clarify - yes?
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    I think the Moroccan trousers may be grey, despite them looking taupe/brownish/beige in the overhead image of the steps that we've all seen. DZ linked the YouTube "behind the scenes" clip where we see another angle of DC climbing the stairs. Take a good look at this clip on loop in motion - they look like a mid-grey even though the still here shows a hint of taupe/brown. They don't appear to be jeans. They definitely look like a twill or cotton blend chino based on how they drape and flow as he walks.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-20%20at%203.46.04%20PM.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig

They still look like they have more than a hint of brown to me in that picture. Grey really wouldn't go with the tan jacket either.

Remember when everyone here thought the Topman chinos in Skyfall were grey, even though they looked khaki in all the images? And they actually were khaki.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    AkwenESC wrote:

I think it is assumed to be another TF one as one end is pointed, and the other square, unlike this one where both ends are square
    are the morocco sunglasses Tom Ford FT0248 in dark Havana?
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Rag and bone jeans could be worn with Mr white jacket?

After looking at the pics, this is what I'm thinking as well.
    If this is the case then maybe this is the "cheap" item in the film :D
  • ArcherrArcherr Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    CRB wrote:
    I'm getting the feeling all he does is walk up stairs in the Matchless !

image.jpg

c3342385620eb1a4f8e1ae7e2d59daad.jpg

I thought that I would add this here, given the pic. What do you think of this pair? Rag and Bone.

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/standard-issue/fit-2-jean-886000850551.html#prefn1=color&prefv1=Grey&start=1
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    I was lying awake thinking of making this list last night :))
    Good detective work mate but now youve opened up a can of worms heh
    Those blasted Morocco pants are now starting to irritate me the more videos I see.
    Come on thats get this list ticked off :)
    welshboy78 wrote:

Anything missing?

LONDON

ROME
    Leather Gloves

AUSTRIA - visiting Mr White
    Navy Jacket
    Navy Beanie
    Trousers / Pants (they don't look like the TF ones in Solden scenes later)

SOLDEN
    Quilted Gloves in Solden

MOROCCO
    Sky Blue shirt worn on train with Matchless Jacket?
    Light brown / taupe Trousers / pants worn with Morocco jacket and Navy TF Polo
    Sand coloured Suede Boots (JCREW confirmation??)
    Suit Jacket (Brunello Cucinelli confirmation??)
    Trousers worn with Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket (look a different shade - are they the same as worn with the Matchless Jacket)
    Brown Knit tie with assumed Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket
    Belt worn with Brunello Cucinelli outfit in Morocco
    Bow Tie worn with Tuxedo (does not look the same as the one Tom Ford are showing)
    Lea's dress (navy / purple / white?)

LONDON FINAL
    London Trousers / Pants with JV Jacket (are they the same as the Teaser poster with NPEAL?)
    Belt worn with above - looks like black leather?

TOM FORD SUITS
    Cufflinks - assumed custom by Tom Ford with JB
    007 reporting for duty
    Archerr wrote:
    CRB wrote:
    I'm getting the feeling all he does is walk up stairs in the Matchless !

image.jpg

c3342385620eb1a4f8e1ae7e2d59daad.jpg

I thought that I would add this here, given the pic. What do you think of this pair? Rag and Bone.

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/standard-issue/fit-2-jean-886000850551.html#prefn1=color&prefv1=Grey&start=1

That's probably a good shout.
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent

Steal at that price! Wish it was navy, but Smedley makes a great product. Couldn't pass this one up. And only $825 dollars less than the Tom Ford.... :)) :s