Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• Matt BMatt B Posts: 372MI6 Agent
    Just got this from Matchless...they are promoting their jacket hard now!
    image.jpg

image.jpg
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    canoe2 wrote:
    canoe2 wrote:
    For anyone looking, J Crew has the Suede Kenton plain toe boot with the brick sole back on its site: $228 and there is a 25% off code. They are calling the color "Boulder" but it looks pretty close to the Sahara; maybe a little more grey?

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/boots/PRDOVR~C8924/C8924.jsp

C8924_GY6631_d2?$pdp_tn75$

I own the Kenton Sahara colour boots and they are not close in colour to the Boulder colour. Sahara is more like a beige and Boulder is more grey.

Sorry for sharing 8-)

Yeah, shame about the 25% off code not being valid for the UK, otherwise I would have had a pair of those away and bowlacks to the colour. So thanks for the heads up ;)
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    New pic of the pants in Morocco.
    SPECTRE_007_Bond_03.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    SPECTRE_007_Bond_03.jpg

Def grey/taupe pants
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    I'm loving this new image of the Solden outfit!!

Spectre%201.jpg
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    hthomas wrote:
    SPECTRE_007_Bond_03.jpg

Wow. Nice shot!!
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,333MI6 Agent
    I was in contact with Jany a while back, and she would not reveal anything until the premiere. I don't want to push her, as she was very helpful last time for Skyfall, and I don't want to spook her.

MB
    has anyone tried contacting the wardrobe contact? technically people have seen the film last night so she may be able to shed some light on unknown items.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,690Chief of Staff
    I was in contact with Jany a while back, and she would not reveal anything until the premiere. I don't want to push her, as she was very helpful last time for Skyfall, and I don't want to spook her.

MB
    has anyone tried contacting the wardrobe contact? technically people have seen the film last night so she may be able to shed some light on unknown items.

Can't blame her for that...I bet your inbox is full by 8pm Monday though :))
    YNWA 97
    Blair will be four vespers in by 10:30 Monday night and not caring too much. :007)
    So is this the Navy or Ink tie?
    SPECTRE_007_Bond_02.jpg
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    So is this the Navy or Ink tie?
    SPECTRE_007_Bond_02.jpg
    His jawline looks ridiculously chiseled in that pic, and I think its the ink tie?
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    rebenton wrote:
    hthomas wrote:
    SPECTRE_007_Bond_03.jpg

Def grey/taupe pants

Cool I was right works for me so frugal outfit completed. I have to admit I prefer black rather than blue polo with the Matchless jacket though.

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,094MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Just tried on the current wrong color J Crew Kenton boots. Size US12 is a hair narrow with thick socks, but it would work. Now all I have to do is find a pair in Sahara. :#

On an unrelated note, what happened to the Billy Reid Bond peacoat? I just looked at a new navy peacoat at Nordstrom. I used to own the 100% wool charcoal, and the current 80/20 fells terrible in the hand. It doesn't feel like wool at all. What once felt like wool felt now feels overly smooth and artificial.
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,333MI6 Agent
    :)) ....and those will be the ones I've snuck into the cinema in a hip flask.... :v
    The Mantis wrote:
    Blair will be four vespers in by 10:30 Monday night and not caring too much. :007)
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Just tried on the current wrong color J Crew Kenton boots. Size US12 is a hair narrow with thick socks, but it would work. Now all I have to do is find a pair in Sahara. :#

Best bet is ebay as J.Crew do not offer the boots for sale in Sahara any longer.

That's where I got mine and for a lot cheaper ($159.00 USD) than if I bought them direct from J.Crew.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,094MI6 Agent

Best bet is ebay as J.Crew do not offer the boots for sale in Sahara any longer.

That's where I got mine and for a lot cheaper ($159.00 USD) than if I bought them direct from J.Crew.

Just have to luck out. Size 12 doesn't show up very often.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I think the Thames River scarf might be this one by Emma Willis, Craig was seen leaving his hotel in London wearing it and the company pointed it out.

http://www.emmawillis.com/collection/accessories-one/mens-accessories/cashmere-scarves/navy-cashmere-scarf/products_id/1219/cPath/17_140_148
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    So we are pretty sure the Morocco boots are the kentons, but do we have any images of the shoes he wears in the Morocco train station outfit - looking at C&J, they have a brown brogue (Swansea) as being used in the film, it suits the style of outfit, so what do you think?

http://www.crockettandjones.com/product/swansea-darkbrown-suede
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    So we are pretty sure the Morocco boots are the kentons, but do we have any images of the shoes he wears in the Morocco train station outfit - looking at C&J, they have a brown brogue (Swansea) as being used in the film, it suits the style of outfit, so what do you think?

http://www.crockettandjones.com/product/swansea-darkbrown-suede

There was a clip that showed the full length of the outfit, but I think the shoes may have been the Kenton boots because they looked more rounded and lighter.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    More pics of the Mr. White Jacket

big_startfilmru1307496.jpg

big_startfilmru1307498.jpg
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent Here and there...Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    High resolution photos:

big_startfilmru1307434.jpg

big_startfilmru1307432.jpg

big_startfilmru1307484.jpg

A lot more here:

http://startfilm.ru/gallery/659070/#cadr
    hthomas wrote:
    More pics of the Mr. White Jacket

big_startfilmru1307496.jpg

big_startfilmru1307498.jpg

Nice pics, will help narrow things down. The buttons inside zip flap and the pocket shape and flaps are not seen in other pics
    edited October 2015
    High resolution photos:

big_startfilmru1307434.jpg

big_startfilmru1307432.jpg

big_startfilmru1307484.jpg

A lot more here:

http://startfilm.ru/gallery/659070/#cadr

First picture seems to confirm boots the same as the matchless outfit (probably kentons)

Looking at cut, style and colour of trousers in pictures 1 & 2, maybe these (and boots) are the same as Matchless outfit - colours seem to match

Third picture possibly confirms the light blue shirt as a shirt not a polo... and that SM300 doesn't look like it has the lollypop second hand.......
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Wow! Some great new hi-res pics. Thanks for sharing the link. A few pics in there of the Westminster Bridge outfit with the JV Racer. Confirms that the Teaser poster tick pants are indeed the same pair worn with this outfit. But doesn't show any additional details that we didn't already know. And the shoes at the Moroccan train stop are definitely the DC airport boots - likely the Kentons as noted above.
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Looks like my workout shoes are DC's running shoes during the opening sequence!

image.jpg
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
    Stefan wrote:

image.jpg

what model Nike are they?
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Seconds hand does have the lollipop....
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    Stefan wrote:

image.jpg

what model Nike are they?

Theyre Free Run 2s
    On a phone right now but with those new Mr White photos can anyone tell if Craig is wearing jeans?
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    On a phone right now but with those new Mr White photos can anyone tell if Craig is wearing jeans?

personally David, given the way they fit and they way the look as he is walking i would say yes he is wearing jeans. More than likely a more formal pair of jeans. as opposed to Saturday in the pub jeans. Could be rag and bone as someone suggested?