Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Does the light brown Brunello Cucinelli jacket match the trousers?

Didn't see the film... but as SPECTRE does quite a few throwbacks to the old films in terms of costuming as well.. (LALD turtleneck / mock neck poster clothing... LTK look with the matchless and dark polo).. I assume they were going for Bond's look in Goldfinger with the blazer and different shade pants, brownish red knitted tie with that Cucinelli jacket look

( http://www.doctormacro.com/Images/Connery,%20Sean/Annex/Annex%20-%20Connery,%20Sean%20(Goldfinger)_04.jpg )

I would have included the image in this post but cannot access my image hosting account from my work computer... (yes yes.. I am checking out AJB at work.. don't snitch me out )
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    List of unknown clothing and also items that have been debated e.g. what specific model Snowdens

Anything missing?

LONDON
    Multi coloured Bathrobe at Bonds Flat (maybe this never made the final cut anyway)
    Scarf in London on launch boat with Tanner
    Gloves in London on launch boat with Tanner - (Mulberry confirmation??)

ROME
    Leather Gloves
    TF Sunglasses Snowdens - which specific model? Shiny Black or Havana (big debate here)

AUSTRIA - visiting Mr White
    Navy Jacket
    Navy Beanie
    Trousers / Pants (they don't look like the TF ones in Solden scenes later)

SOLDEN
    Quilted Gloves in Solden

MOROCCO
    Sky Blue shirt worn on train with Matchless Jacket?
    Light brown / taupe Trousers / pants worn with Morocco jacket and Navy TF Polo
    Sand coloured Suede Boots (JCREW confirmation??)
    Suit Jacket (Brunello Cucinelli confirmation??)
    Trousers worn with Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket (look a different shade - are they the same as worn with the Matchless Jacket)
    Brown Knit tie with assumed Brunello Cucinelli suit jacket
    Belt worn with Brunello Cucinelli outfit in Morocco
    Bow Tie worn with Tuxedo (does not look the same as the one Tom Ford are showing)
    Lea's dress (navy / purple / white?)

LONDON FINAL
    London Trousers / Pants with JV Jacket (are they the same as the Teaser poster with NPEAL?)
    Belt worn with above - looks like black leather?

TOM FORD SUITS
    Cufflinks - assumed custom by Tom Ford with JB

One more item to add to your list, Paul. (Not sure if this is the latest version of said list). The grey "snow socks" (for lack of a better term) worn with the Solden TF Blouson and Sky pants over the Danner boots.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    From the Rome photocall today. Craig is wearing the following based on stylegazer1 on instagram

Navy tie - Emma Willis

White Shirt- http://www.emmawillis.com/collection/ready-to-wear/shirts/classic-plains/white-cotton-shirt/products_id/1169/cPath/15_134_114

Jeans - Cucinelli

Sweater - http://www.massimodutti.com/us/en/men/100%25-cashmere/100%25-cashmere-v-neck-sweater-c1375035p6199227.html?colorId=742&categoryNav=1375035

Shoes - Def Crockett and Jones, stylist said oxfords but I think they are the Islay's or Skye's

Jacket -http://shop.boglioli.it/us_en/jackets/military-jersey-dover-jacket.html
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • DKLADKLA Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    Marco wrote:
    Here are the pics from Tom Ford's Bond capsule collection.

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_1.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_2.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_3.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_4.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_6.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_7.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_8.jpg

IMO looking at the picture that is on the mail from TF, the Snowdons look shinny black but they can be dark brown as well.

TF_Snowdons.jpg

These sunnies look shiny black and dark brown inside.

102715_BOND_FINAL_2_11.jpg

So the TF Solden jacket is Navy? Certainly looks Navy in the pic!
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    ajd_007 wrote:
    What are peoples thoughts on this suit? As I believe this is the one from the PTS.

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg

Bold, but beautiful. All of the suits are made for exquisite cloths, and none are what we'd expect. This one particularly looks great on Craig because it brings out the best in his complexion and his eyes. Jany Temime seems to prefer putting him in white shirts with blue suits, the opposite of Connery and Moore, who both usually wore blue shirts with their blue suits and blazers. Whilst a white shirts provides more contrast for a less monotone look, a light blue shirt with this would be the ultimate look for Craig. The outfit in the final scene of CR shows how great he looks in that combination.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 372MI6 Agent
    DKLA wrote:
    Marco wrote:
    Here are the pics from Tom Ford's Bond capsule collection.

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_1.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_2.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_3.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_4.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_6.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_7.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_8.jpg

IMO looking at the picture that is on the mail from TF, the Snowdons look shinny black but they can be dark brown as well.

TF_Snowdons.jpg

These sunnies look shiny black and dark brown inside.

102715_BOND_FINAL_2_11.jpg

So the TF Solden jacket is Navy? Certainly looks Navy in the pic!

Yes, the chest part is navy, the rest (the merino wool part / back arms collar) is grey.
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    ajd_007 wrote:
    What are peoples thoughts on this suit? As I believe this is the one from the PTS.

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg

Bold, but beautiful. All of the suits are made for exquisite cloths, and none are what we'd expect. This one particularly looks great on Craig because it brings out the best in his complexion and his eyes. Jany Temime seems to prefer putting him in white shirts with blue suits, the opposite of Connery and Moore, who both usually wore blue shirts with their blue suits and blazers. Whilst a white shirts provides more contrast for a less monotone look, a light blue shirt with this would be the ultimate look for Craig. The outfit in the final scene of CR shows how great he looks in that combination.
    Anyone have worn pics of this/the others? This one seemed the most unique of the Spectre suits relative to what I have in my collection at the moment when I checked it out at TF (my collection currently comprises a few midnight blue/navy sharkskin/grey sharkskin [mostly solid patterned] TF Windsor suits, the QoS Regency suit and some Ralph Lauren Black Label suits with the Skyfall aesthetic in fit and pattern).
  • martinimartini Posts: 289MI6 Agent
    ajd_007 wrote:

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg

Gorgeous. I particularly like the 3-piece Tom Ford though.
    "It is better to be as well dressed as possible to stave off, at least for a very little bit, the total collapse of civilization"
  • ajd_007ajd_007 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:

Thank you for such a detailed reply. The reason behind asking is I've been pondering about ordering this one probably after Christmas now in MTM, as I noticed they have it on a manikin in the TF London store and it really caught my eye.
  • ajd_007ajd_007 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    martini wrote:
    ly like the 3-piece Tom Ford though.

That's other one thats caught my eye, its a lovely piece.
    here is a three piece TF suit from last night in Rome
    2_DDA5_BF800000578_3292471_image_a_21_144598134153.jpg
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent
    Is the final answer of Tom Ford Snowdon color in Rankin's book?

It seems to be Red Havana! (click on the image to see the Havana frame on the left side)

ac049_Tom_Ford_Snowdon_FT0237_rank.jpg
    BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    I still think they are the shiny black model... You would think TF would know what sunglasses were used
    We have seen DC wear the Red Havana's after filming. Very interesting!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

Christ - im soo glad they don't suit me and prefer the Henrys (which are the films main sunglasses) sounds like a right nightmare these Snowdons lol
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Agreed on the Henry's.. much better look (only my opinion mind you).. Hoping to pick them up soon.. The SNowdens would likely not look right on me..
    welshboy78 wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

Christ - im soo glad they don't suit me and prefer the Henrys (which are the films main sunglasses) sounds like a right nightmare these Snowdons lol
    MFisher wrote:
    Agreed on the Henry's.. much better look (only my opinion mind you).. Hoping to pick them up soon.. The SNowdens would likely not look right on me..

I agree completely on the Snowdon's. Not my favorite at all. Henry's are much better!
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    I love my Henry's. I wear them daily
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
    Dents just confirmed these gloves! http://www.dents.co.uk/shop/mens-gloves/15-1007-mens-hairsheep-leather-driving-gloves/

Believe these are from Rome.
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Interesting!
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Dents just confirmed these gloves! http://www.dents.co.uk/shop/mens-gloves/15-1007-mens-hairsheep-leather-driving-gloves/

Think they could be from the closing in the DB5
    Thomo wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

Think they could be from the closing in the DB5

I haven't seen the movie yet but they might be in both. If I remember correctly the gloves in Rome had buttons like these.
    If you zoom I believe you can see they are the same.
    spectresetphotos0001.jpg
    Got this e-mail today from Sunspel, a fantastic Brand who are very supportive of the Bond community!

image.jpg
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    spectresetphotos0001.jpg

Could be and he may be wearing at the end - need to get a screen shot. Good spot sir
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    Matt B wrote:
    Got this e-mail today from Sunspel, a fantastic Brand who are very supportive of the Bond community!

image.jpg

I wrote to them about the TF design for polo's - or at least the neckline, and their design team are going to consider a Sunpel version: presume given development times this would be late SS16 - it would be great if they do something in the Riviera fabric. Lets wait and see as no promises yet!
  • SAS Prince Malko LingeSAS Prince Malko Linge U.S.APosts: 16MI6 Agent
    Any new information about the ribbed Wool Hat, and the Grey socks?
    "SEMPER OCCULTUS"
    shooter.gif
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Thomo wrote:
    hthomas wrote:
    spectresetphotos0001.jpg

Could be and he may be wearing at the end - need to get a screen shot. Good spot sir

There were loads of pictures where he was filming with the DB10 in Rome and he was clearly wearing these dents gloves then. Think they were Daily Mail shots
    Matt B wrote:

image.jpg

I wrote to them about the TF design for polo's - or at least the neckline, and their design team are going to consider a Sunpel version: presume given development times this would be late SS16 - it would be great if they do something in the Riviera fabric. Lets wait and see as no promises yet!

Very cool! A few weeks ago when I inquired about the riviera T-shirt (it was sold out) , a rep said that Sunspel is re-issuing the entire Riviera line and will soon have the white v-neck back in stock.
  • MajorBoothroydMajorBoothroyd A World Without WantPosts: 81MI6 Agent
    It would appear Bill Tanner where's the clarks desert boot in SPECTRE

https://www.clarksusa.com/us/mens/mens-medium-width/Mens-Desert-Boot-Beeswax-Leather/p/26106562
    "Never let them see you bleed."