Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,098MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Marco wrote:
    As visible from the picture, Bond is wearing also here the OMEGA AQUA TERRA 150 M MASTER as in Skyfall.

image.jpg

Different model AT from SKYFALL...

SKYFALL 38.5mm Co-Axial

csm_23110392103001_bda0631a58.png

SPECTRE 41.5mm Master Co-Axial

csm_23110422103003_9270b83923.png

All the details are on the Omega website.

I much prefer the Skyfall AT. The date without the border looks anemic, and since it's so small, I'd prefer the current AT to have a marker at 3 o'clock with the date window between the three and four, or the four and five o'clock markers.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Big thanks to Dean(WaltherP99) for finding that the Thames scarf is from Emma Willis. Daniel Craig was seen wearing this scarf recently in London for press interviews for SPECTRE. Dean went to Emma Willis today and spoke with them and they did confirm that the scarf was the one!

Here is a link to the scarf- http://www.emmawillis.com/collection/accessories-one/mens-accessories/cashmere-scarves/navy-cashmere-scarf/products_id/1219/cPath/17_140_148
    12178989_10156282376325089_807897028_n.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Question, for those who have seen the movie, is there a good shot of the boots worn in the Morocco sequence of the film, are they the Jcrew Kentons?
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    And how about some of the pants?

Are the Morocco pants more gray than taupe?

Is Bond wearing jeans with the Mr White Jacket?

And will we ever discover the damned trousers on the first poster?!
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent
    Stefan wrote:
    Question, for those who have seen the movie, is there a good shot of the boots worn in the Morocco sequence of the film, are they the Jcrew Kentons?

I watched the movie last night and to me they looked like the J Crew Kentons...lots of screen time as well as he also wears them in the scene with the brown jacket and knitted brown tie.

Matchless jacket gets a decent airing...I reckon more time in the movie than the BR Peacoat and Menlo. I believe he is wearing a pale blue linen shirt with the jacket and not a polo.

I think the chinos he wears with the jacket are too generic to ever know who they are made by without input from Jany Temime. I believe she is due to respond to Meesta Bawnd with details of clothes used. Fingers crossed!!!
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Thank you Sir!
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    For those who have seen the film:

Is the light blue shirt with the matchless jacket on of the Tom Ford "Dr. No" cocktail cuff shirts?

Does the light brown Brunello Cucinelli jacket match the trousers?

Do the three-piece anthracite damier suit and the khaki cotton left hand twill suit feature in the film?
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    How did the suit at the end of the film look? Could anyone tell if he was wearing the Northcotes at all?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:

Is the light blue shirt with the matchless jacket on of the Tom Ford "Dr. No" cocktail cuff shirts?

Do the three-piece anthracite damier suit and the khaki cotton left hand twill suit feature in the film?

From memory - dont think you see the cuffs!!

Daimer suit does appear in the film (looks nicer in the flesh). Twill suit - no (guessing this was the Morrocco but ditched)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

Daimer suit does appear in the film (looks nicer in the flesh). Twill suit - no (guessing this was the Morrocco but ditched)

Which one is the Daimer suit? the unseen TF?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Yes
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Yes

Probably in the last scene, right? What tie is worn with it? Shirt color?
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

Thanks. Glad to hear another three-piece suit appears in the film, and it does look very nice in the flesh. I wouldn't know where to wear such a suit. It's too flashy for important meeting and not dressy enough for a night out. Maybe a wedding? It really draws a lot of attention to itself.
    rebenton wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Yes

Probably in the last scene, right? What tie is worn with it? Shirt color?

Are the shoes even seen?
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    Tom Ford just tweeted that the Spectre Sunglasses are Snowdens - with a link to the Shiny Black model. Don't know if the debate is still going on but I think it puts that argument to bed.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

I noted that the blue shirt with the Morocco outfit was a light (maybe sky) blue cotton/ or linen Oxford shirt I could have sworn it had a button down collar but definately a shirt and not a polo

Was it me or did everyone else get so engrossed in the film and plot they completely forgot to ID all the clothes we have spent the last year talking about!! Funny with Shyfall I was the other way around and felt I had missed the film because I focused on the kit - you just cannot win (or do both as a man according to my wife)

My take was the morocco pants with the matcheless jacket were grey not taupe

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    mudz112 wrote:
    Tom Ford just tweeted that the Spectre Sunglasses are Snowdens - with a link to the Shiny Black model. Don't know if the debate is still going on but I think it puts that argument to bed.

Tom Ford is the problem in this debate. Reps from more than one boutique have said they are the shiny black while reps from other boutiques say they're the havanas. If Jany confirms which, then we can consider the matter closed. Until then, both options are still on the table. At least we know they're Snowdons. ;)

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    mudz112 wrote:

Tom Ford is the problem in this debate. Reps from more than one boutique have said they are the shiny black while reps from other boutiques say they're the havanas. If Jany confirms which, then we can consider the matter closed. Until then, both options are still on the table. At least we know they're Snowdons. ;)

Kind regards,
    Craig

I think the film conf shiny black, and they are worn with black...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • BlazenblazeBlazenblaze USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    For those that have seen the film, does Bond carry an H&K VP9 throughout the film or does he just pick one up and use it?
  • rstvrstv Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    Just a word about the mr white jacket

I really thought the jacket was Neil Barrett. The buttons, the zip pullers, everything seemed to point to that brand according to me.
    I dropped an email to the brand HQ in Milan and they confirmed it was NOT from them.
    HOWEVER they did confirm the pants in the poster (worn by DC with the Npeal 299 turtle neck charcoal ) was Neil Barrett.
    I don't know if that was already identified or not
    THIS NAVY BOMBER IS KILLING ME
  • BlazenblazeBlazenblaze USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    Where can you find the pants?
  • paulpaul Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    the shoulder holster he uses in the film seems less distressed than the one used in the poster
    anyone got any new info on the screen one used ?
    would love to be able to source one
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    rstv wrote:

I really thought the jacket was Neil Barrett. The buttons, the zip pullers, everything seemed to point to that brand according to me.
    I dropped an email to the brand HQ in Milan and they confirmed it was NOT from them.
    HOWEVER they did confirm the pants in the poster (worn by DC with the Npeal 299 turtle neck charcoal ) was Neil Barrett.

Wow great work RSTV! The poster trousers have not been identified, so well done. {[]

Interesting as looking at NB's items, the poster trousers look too "traditional" compared to the other styles of trousers he produces!

Do share more info if you get it. -{
    kadd wrote:
    rstv wrote:

Wow great work RSTV! The poster trousers have not been identified, so well done. {[]

Interesting as looking at NB's items, the poster trousers look too "traditional" compared to the other styles of trousers he produces!

Neil Barrett previously said they were theirs, but they linked to a pair of navy chinos.
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,128MI6 Agent
    For those that have seen the film, does Bond carry an H&K VP9 throughout the film or does he just pick one up and use it?

He just uses it. PPK is his regular weapon.
  • MarcoMarco Central EuropePosts: 130MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Here are the pics from Tom Ford's Bond capsule collection.

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_1.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_2.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_3.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_4.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_6.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_7.jpg

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_8.jpg

IMO looking at the picture that is on the mail from TF, the Snowdons look shinny black but they can be dark brown as well.

TF_Snowdons.jpg

These sunnies look shiny black and dark brown inside.

102715_BOND_FINAL_2_11.jpg
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    kadd wrote:
    rstv wrote:

Neil Barrett previously said they were theirs, but they linked to a pair of navy chinos.
    Maybe the Mr. White pants?
  • ajd_007ajd_007 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    What are peoples thoughts on this suit? As I believe this is the one from the PTS.

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg