Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Hey! I already own these.
    :D
    It would appear Bill Tanner where's the clarks desert boot in SPECTRE

https://www.clarksusa.com/us/mens/mens-medium-width/Mens-Desert-Boot-Beeswax-Leather/p/26106562
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • estanfordestanford DallasPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    How did the suit at the end of the film look? Could anyone tell if he was wearing the Northcotes at all?

What shirt and tie combination is worn with the suit?
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    gregroe wrote:

https://www.clarksusa.com/us/mens/mens-medium-width/Mens-Desert-Boot-Beeswax-Leather/p/26106562

Me too! Although I hope that doesn't mean I'm more Tanner than I am Bond! :#
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    estanford wrote:
    hthomas wrote:
    How did the suit at the end of the film look? Could anyone tell if he was wearing the Northcotes at all?

When I saw the final outfit, I thought straight away that it was very similar to the one worn in the final scene in Skyfall. The shirt was either light blue or grey, and the tie looked to be dark blue or black.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    gregroe wrote:

Me too! Although I hope that doesn't mean I'm more Tanner than I am Bond! :#

I've had a Billy Reid Astor coat for years, so I guess I am more Q than Bond. :))
  • estanfordestanford DallasPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    Jellyfish wrote:
    estanford wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

When I saw the final outfit, I thought straight away that it was very similar to the one worn in the final scene in Skyfall. The shirt was either light blue or grey, and the tie looked to be dark blue or black.

Thanks. Where does the purple blue cotton poplin with the Dr. No Cuffs appear in the film?
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    estanford wrote:
    Jellyfish wrote:
    estanford wrote:

Thanks. Where does the purple blue cotton poplin with the Dr. No Cuffs appear in the film?

Dont think it does but I could be very wrong!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    estanford wrote:

it doesn't!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    estanford wrote:

it doesn't!!

I didn't see it in Spectre. I think Daniel Craig wore it in his interview with Jonathan Ross, so perhaps it's in a deleted scene?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    I think It was simply unused stuff from TF and DC wore it personally

Bet they were sent the other two colour polos also!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    ajd_007 wrote:
    What are peoples thoughts on this suit? As I believe this is the one from the PTS.

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg
    I had a Paul Smith suit that was very similar, but poorer material and didn't keep it. There are some far more interesting 'Blues' out there now and the odd louder suit can be fun.

Wore this in Vegas at the weekend and enjoyed it. Bit wacky but with a toned down tie and shirt it can work. Can't always be shy. :))
    image.jpg
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • martinimartini Posts: 289MI6 Agent
    That's a very nice suit.
    "It is better to be as well dressed as possible to stave off, at least for a very little bit, the total collapse of civilization"
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    ExpatJB wrote:
    ajd_007 wrote:
    What are peoples thoughts on this suit? As I believe this is the one from the PTS.

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg
    I had a Paul Smith suit that was very similar, but poorer material and didn't keep it. There are some far more interesting 'Blues' out there now and the odd louder suit can be fun.

Wore this in Vegas at the weekend and enjoyed it. Bit wacky but with a toned down tie and shirt it can work. Can't always be shy. :))
    image.jpg

Had to do a double take, thought you were DC for more than a second, very nice.
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
    edited October 2015
    The wife picked this suit for a wedding in Cali, we attended. Once she saw the Spectre trailer and saw the navy suit in Mexico City, she was like " see I'm always a head of the curve". Have to admit, I like the suit more now :))

image.jpg
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent
    Sounds like we are not going to get any information from Jany Temime then? All seems remarkably quiet on that front :(
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,638Chief of Staff
    sunny01 wrote:
    Sounds like we are not going to get any information from Jany Temime then? All seems remarkably quiet on that front :(

Patience, dear heart...patience...
    YNWA 97
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Dents just confirmed these gloves! http://www.dents.co.uk/shop/mens-gloves/15-1007-mens-hairsheep-leather-driving-gloves/

Believe these are from Rome.

Nice! :D Look like a great pair of gloves to team with the JV jacket when its cold.
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Assume everyone sees this but Dents offer 10% off your first order if you sign up to their newsletter.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Pair of J.Crew Kenton suede boots size 8 in Sahara colour are up for auction on ebay. Not my auction but I thought some here would like to know.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jcrew-Mens-Kenton-Suede-Boots-Size-8-Worn-Twice-New-248-00-/171977018347?hash=item280aa10beb:g:t3sAAOSwo6lWKZyF
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Pair of J.Crew Kenton suede boots size 8 in Sahara colour are up for auction on ebay. Not my auction but I thought some here would like to know.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jcrew-Mens-Kenton-Suede-Boots-Size-8-Worn-Twice-New-248-00-/171977018347?hash=item280aa10beb:g:t3sAAOSwo6lWKZyF

I pray for a 9 or 9.5 to pop up!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

How's sizing on these compared to say Nike? Like if I'm a 9.5 in Nike, what would I be in these? Fwiw, I'm a 7.5UK in C&J and either an 8EE or 8.5D in Tom Ford.
    hthomas wrote:

How's sizing on these compared to say Nike? Like if I'm a 9.5 in Nike, what would I be in these? Fwiw, I'm a 7.5UK in C&J and either an 8EE or 8.5D in Tom Ford.

They tend to run just a bit smaller than normal so definitely go up about a half size. My shoe size is 11 and I have a pair of these in 11.5 and they were a tad snug when I first put them on but after wearing them a couple times they have stretched a bit and are now very comfortable.
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 372MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

They tend to run just a bit smaller than normal so definitely go up about a half size. My shoe size is 11 and I have a pair of these in 11.5 and they were a tad snug when I first put them on but after wearing them a couple times they have stretched a bit and are now very comfortable.

Seconded, size up 1/2 size. I wear 10.5 US in Nike 9.5 UK 10.5 US in crockett Jones and 11 in the J Crew boot. It really is very comfortable and surprisingly well made considering the low price.
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Stefan wrote:
    ExpatJB wrote:
    ajd_007 wrote:

TF_MENS_BOND_LOOK_5.jpg

image.jpg

Had to do a double take, thought you were DC for more than a second, very nice.

Cheers. :)) -{ -{
    Stefan wrote:
    The wife picked this suit for a wedding in Cali, we attended. Once she saw the Spectre trailer and saw the navy suit in Mexico City, she was like " see I'm always a head of the curve". Have to admit, I like the suit more now :))

image.jpg
    nice suit too. What a considerate lady your wife is.

Yeah, I just bought blue suede shoes, and then DC is out and about in some. Just ahead of that curve too!
    martini wrote:
    That's a very nice suit.
    Thanks Martini. I'm lucky that I fit Ralph Lauren black label and Carolina Herrera (which this suit is) very well off the rack.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,638Chief of Staff

This would be better in the eBay thread -{
    YNWA 97
  • DCMDCM Posts: 121MI6 Agent
    Hi,

I have question with respect to the sizing of the Matchless Blouson. I personally own the N.Peal sweaters (Skyfall sweater in XS, the Spectre turtle neck and cable roll sweater both in S) and also wear the Billy Read coat in small. The only time I had to get a medium so far was with the Barbour To Ki To Sports Jacket - Due to the uncommon high placement of the armholes, I simply wasn't able to wear the jacket comfortably.

My question is what size you would recommend to me with the Matchless Blouson? Is their anything to consider like with the Barbour To Ki To armholes? Something special about the fit (slim/regular etc.)

Thank you very much for your help!

Instagram: Classy Tourist

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Feeling a bit gutted ,having forked out the best part of £500.00 on a pair of Camberlys , only to see or not see as the case may be ,you can hardly see them in the Funeral in Rome scenes :#
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Feeling a bit gutted ,having forked out the best part of £500.00 on a pair of Camberlys , only to see or not see as the case may be ,you can hardly see them in the Funeral in Rome scenes :#
    the Norwich are definitely the most prominent shoes worn in the film, they even get a few close ups.
    Sir Miles wrote:

This would be better in the eBay thread -{

Posted there now too! I forgot about that thread. Thanks. -{

I would not lose sleep over it. Too me, the double monk strapped boot is the most interesting bit of footwear in the whole Spectre line up from CJ, every other shoe is more or less a cap toe or plain toe shoes. Nothing really stands out. At the end of the day you have a Bond boot that looks amazing from the movie. So what if it does have a lot of screen time? Congrats dude on owning a piece of British boot making history as well as a unique bit of James Bond wardrobe.