Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    The bottoms on the Mr. White jacket say something on them. Perhaps a brand?... [list=*]
    [/list]
    image.jpg

image.jpg
  • DKLADKLA Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    The bottoms on the Mr. White jacket say something on them. Perhaps a brand?... [list=*]
    [/list]
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Paul Smith?
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    On a phone right now but with those new Mr White photos can anyone tell if Craig is wearing jeans?

I don't think they are jeans.

Mr_White_Jacket_Trousers.jpg
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Well, this pretty much confirms the Kenton's. Kudos to those who helped ID these, believed in the connection, and grabbed a pair. Very impressive.

Screenshot_30.jpg
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    Pants side by side:

Screenshot_33.jpg

Different lighting, so it might be causing them to look different. Still hard to tell for my eyes.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Well, this pretty much confirms the Kenton's. Kudos to those who helped ID these, believed in the connection, and grabbed a pair. Very impressive.

Screenshot_30.jpg

Hate to be a killjoy, but those soles dont look brick red to me. Maybe just dust masking the color?

The Kentons also came in a crepe sole version.

A1216_SP8476?$pdp_fs418$

Looking closer, I don't think those are the ones either: color and toe shape dont seem to match up.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    The last pair of suede boots posted above are the Alden's. These have already been proven not to be the same boots due to the eyelet count and outside color, among other things. The pair DC is wearing in the Morocco shots above are definitely the Kentons. Question is, are these the same boots worn with the Matchless jacket?

I believe the pants he's wearing in these pics are different than those worn with the Matchless. His cuffs are rolled up here, and in the recent video showing DC climbing the steps wearing the Matchless, his pants appear to be hemmed at just the right length.
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    canoe2 wrote:
    Screenshot_30.jpg

Hate to be a killjoy, but those soles dont look brick red to me. Maybe just dust masking the color?

It IS very dusty there but the covering of the sole would have to be very uniform for those soles to be brick red.
  • JigenJigen Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Seems to be name and surname of a brand/fashion designer...possibly a name starting with W...Wooyoungmi Paris?!?
    [/list]
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    edited October 2015
    DBS wrote:
    The last pair of suede boots posted above are the Alden's. These have already been proven not to be the same boots due to the eyelet count and outside color, among other things. The pair DC is wearing in the Morocco shots above are definitely the Kentons. Question is, are these the same boots worn with the Matchless jacket?

I believe the pants he's wearing in these pics are different than those worn with the Matchless. His cuffs are rolled up here, and in the recent video showing DC climbing the steps wearing the Matchless, his pants appear to be hemmed at just the right length.

+1 Took the words right out of my mouth. Though, the Alden's are the wrong color compared to the airport/Morocco boots, the pair above seem to have the correct number of eylets, but definitely wrong color.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Picked up a Nicky tie yesterday. Very good alternative to one of the TF's
    image.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • MinSpyMinSpy Saratoga NY, USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    Hi to all Bond fans, I'm new on here but wanted to let someone know there was a pair of Kentons size 8 Sahara on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jcrew-Mens-Kenton-Suede-Boots-Size-8-Worn-Twice-New-248-00-/171977018347?hash=item280aa10beb:g:t3sAAOSwo6lWKZyF

Neil
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    ...due to the eyelet count and outside color, among other things.

Sorry, that was supposed to read outsole color (meaning red).

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent
    MinSpy wrote:
    Hi to all Bond fans, I'm new on here but wanted to let someone know there was a pair of Kentons size 8 Sahara on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jcrew-Mens-Kenton-Suede-Boots-Size-8-Worn-Twice-New-248-00-/171977018347?hash=item280aa10beb:g:t3sAAOSwo6lWKZyF

Neil
    Thanks but they are a US size 8 so quite small
    DBS wrote:
    DBS wrote:

Kind regards,
    Craig

I agree that the Kentons in Sahara with the brick red sole are most ilkely the ones Craig is wearing in the airport pics.

And I agree that the Aldens with the crepe sole are not the ones from the Morocco scene, for the reasons given. I posted the image from my phone before I had a good chance to look at them and went back to edit the post when I saw they werent a good match.

But I dont see brick red soles on the boots he is wearing in that image from the Morocco scene. The uppers may be a good match with the Sahara Kentons, but the soles look more like an off white rubber to me.

If I am the only seeing the color difference I will definitely get my eyes checked :)
  • MinSpyMinSpy Saratoga NY, USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    Yeah, just realized that they would be a bit small in UK, being a Brit living over here in the US I always forget its one size smaller. Anyone know how to stretch these suckers cos I need a 10US :D
    sunny01 wrote:
    MinSpy wrote:

Neil
    Thanks but they are a US size 8 so quite small
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    Might the mysterious dressing gown actually appear in SPECTRE after all?

Check out the 4 second mark of this TV spot:

https://youtu.be/NWn9gd-BznU
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Spotted the Matchless Craig blouson in Small and Medium in Selfridges London, if anyone is still looking
    canoe2 wrote:
    DBS wrote:
    DBS wrote:

Kind regards,
    Craig

I agree that the Kentons in Sahara with the brick red sole are most ilkely the ones Craig is wearing in the airport pics.

And I agree that the Aldens with the crepe sole are not the ones from the Morocco scene, for the reasons given. I posted the image from my phone before I had a good chance to look at them and went back to edit the post when I saw they werent a good match.

But I dont see brick red soles on the boots he is wearing in that image from the Morocco scene. The uppers may be a good match with the Sahara Kentons, but the soles look more like an off white rubber to me.

If I am the only seeing the color difference I will definitely get my eyes checked :)

I agree that they don't look as red as expected, so I don't think you are seeing things improperly, but the picture is from far way and not that good in the close up of the boots. I am just working on the assumption that the dust has significantly masked their red appearance; this assumption comes from the idea that it would have to be some wild coincidence that these boots would be different from the ones DC is seen wearing at the airport while looking almost exactly identical in every other way. However, you are completely in the right to have concerns, as none of this evidence is conclusive. And, as DBS pointed out, this does not guarantee that these are the boots worn with he Matchless jacket outfit. Just crossing my fingers that the truth is known within the week.
    I agree that they don't look as red as expected, so I don't think you are seeing things improperly, but the picture is from far way and not that good in the close up of the boots. I am just working on the assumption that the dust has significantly masked their red appearance; this assumption comes from the idea that it would have to be some wild coincidence that these boots would be different from the ones DC is seen wearing at the airport while looking almost exactly identical in every other way. However, you are completely in the right to have concerns, as none of this evidence is conclusive. And, as DBS pointed out, this does not guarantee that these are the boots worn with he Matchless jacket outfit. Just crossing my fingers that the truth is known within the week.

Thanks! Good to know I'm not going color blind in my old age :s :)

The only thing that gives me serious doubt is that I've seen some high end brands do some white label models for specific retailers (Alden for J. Crew, but also other boutique dealers; Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers; Wolverine for Woolrich, as examples). Often these "custom" models are almost identical to the regular models, but may have one or two differences. For example, Alden did a suede chukka for a dealer: identical in almost all details to the regular Alden model except it came in an "exclusive" chocolate brown suede. I just wonder if we are looking at one of those cases.

I guess until someone sees the movie and reports back with the details, nothing will be 100% certain. I'll leave off until then. All the best!
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Oliver Spencer confirm suede Bermondsey bomber as being worn by Daniel Craig on Spectre promotion tour - choice of words they use in promotion email make it clear the jacket is not in the film. It might however be the jacket in black and white still photo of Daniel Craig in Aston Martin previously discussed. Website is here: www.oliverspencer.co.uk

image.jpg
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Globe-Trotter's London store was closed today but saw this in the window. Hard to see with the glare but there's a Spectre sign as promotion. Looks like they might be doing something for Money Penny in the movie as well

image.jpg
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Looks like they might be doing something for Money Penny in the movie as well

They actually released an entire line of women's bags called "The Moneypenny collection".. curious what, if any of it, does show up on screen..
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,489MI6 Agent
    I doubt it, none of the SPECTRE range appears on screen. Bond actually uses a Classic Suitcase in brown.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Any pics of the Zara TF polo? Does it have a banded bottom?

Mantis. Please excuse the awful pictures. Terrible lighting (it's dark so lights are on) and awful picture quality. Will take some more tomorrow in natural light.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

The polo is banded at both sleeves and bottom. The sweater is dark/charcoal grey. But the lighting is awful. Also the ribbing around neck is where the collar sits when rolled down when on.

Just got a L and M of the Zara Polo - seems pretty nice
  • MarcoMarco Central EuropePosts: 130MI6 Agent
    As visible from the picture, Bond is wearing also here the OMEGA AQUA TERRA 150 M MASTER as in Skyfall.

image.jpg
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Marco wrote:
    As visible from the picture, Bond is wearing also here the OMEGA AQUA TERRA 150 M MASTER as in Skyfall.

image.jpg

This is the new Aqua Terra model (41.5mm). Not the one in Skyfall. Difference in size and daydate box. Already been confirmed on the watch thread. -{
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,489MI6 Agent
    Marco wrote:

image.jpg

Different model AT from SKYFALL...

SKYFALL 38.5mm Co-Axial

csm_23110392103001_bda0631a58.png

SPECTRE 41.5mm Master Co-Axial

csm_23110422103003_9270b83923.png

All the details are on the Omega website.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • 007 and a half007 and a half LondonPosts: 595MI6 Agent
    No idea if someone has already suggested this, could these bad the Morocco chinos?

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/standard-issue/fit-2-chino-M1723O101.html#q=Standard+Issue+Fit+2&start=1

image.jpg
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    Found this open collar polo shirt alternative. Definitely not SA, but without buttons and around 980$ cheaper than the Tom Ford... The collar is different too, but perhaps preferable for those who don't want the deep v-neck. I would say size down for a fitted look.

http://www.cosstores.com/de/Archive/Open-neck_polo_shirt/25251-29192415.1#30464826
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."