Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Wasn't keen on that one at all in the flesh - let's hope it looks better on screen!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    I got a few nicer shots of the Sharkskin today from TF

Sharkskin.JPG
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    My J.Crew Sahara Kenton's arrived yesterday after I purchased them off eBay.

They run a bit small I found but I wore them all day around the house yesterday and today and they have already loosened up a bit. They are very comfortable boots!

For just $150 and brand new still in box and never worn they were a steal!
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    So it'd look like clown shoes unless the length runs small too?

Never a clown mate
    Guess its the old, wear what suits / fits?
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Some great new shots of the Morocco Matchless outfit in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVQvZVk3BEs
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Some great new shots of the Morocco Matchless outfit in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVQvZVk3BEs

Bugger, can't view it from my country... Anyone have other links please post!
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Thanks David!

Those look like grey jeans/chinos that he wears with the outfit.

Also good to see Hinx in his Matchless coat. It suits him.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    That behind the scenes video makes me think the scene where Moneypenny gives Bond his Skyfall effects was indeed reshot and that we won't see the dressing gown from the teaser trailer in the finished film. But who knows?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    That behind the scenes video makes me think the scene where Moneypenny gives Bond his Skyfall effects was indeed reshot and that we won't see the dressing gown from the teaser trailer in the finished film. But who knows?

Yeah I was thinking the similar
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    here in Germany we can't watch that video because of the GEMA. Is there any chance to surpass this? Can somebody help? :)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 372MI6 Agent
    here in Germany we can't watch that video because of the GEMA. Is there any chance to surpass this? Can somebody help? :)

Here is a still of the Matchless outfit.
    image.jpg
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Matt B wrote:

Here is a still of the Matchless outfit.
    image.jpg

Thanks {[]
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    I'm getting the feeling all he does is walk up stairs in the Matchless !

image.jpg

c3342385620eb1a4f8e1ae7e2d59daad.jpg
  • BondpuristBondpurist VauxhallPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Yeah I was thinking the similar

Completely agree. Unless there are two scenes at the flat. NH does mention something about "coming back" to the flat during the interview with Jonathan Ross.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    My frugal Morocco set with the Zara suede jacket

image.jpg

And I got the Zara gloves for the Solden outfit pretty good alternative

image.jpg
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,150MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    My frugal Morocco set with the Zara suede jacket

image.jpg

And I got the Zara gloves for the Solden outfit pretty good alternative

image.jpg

{[]
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    Question, all...

Does anyone seem to know anything about the TF Solden trousers that Bond wears with the Solden blouson? There's a great picture of them on Instagram @legallybond

They look beautiful, but they don't look like snow/ski pants. Does anyone seem to know what material these pants may be? They can't be dress pants as we see Bond wearing them with boots in the snow.

What does anyone here think?
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    DonnyDB5 wrote:
    Question, all...

Does anyone seem to know anything about the TF Solden trousers that Bond wears with the Solden blouson? There's a great picture of them on Instagram @legallybond

They look beautiful, but they don't look like snow/ski pants. Does anyone seem to know what material these pants may be? They can't be dress pants as we see Bond wearing them with boots in the snow.

What does anyone here think?

There's some recent discussion of the TF Sky pants in this thread:

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45891/tom-ford-spectre-clothing-announcement-and-discussion-spoilers/
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Does it look like we have another pair of sunglasses? One of the others already known? Or maybe the Varnuets without the leather piece?
    Screen_Shot_2015_10_18_at_9_12_55_PM.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Does it look like we have another pair of sunglasses? One of the others already known? Or maybe the Varnuets without the leather piece?
    probably just for a practice run through, it appears the be the scene when he pulls out the PPK when approaching Mr.Whites hideout.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,092MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    probably just for a practice run through, it appears the be the scene when he pulls out the PPK when approaching Mr.Whites hideout.

My guess is it's DC's personal Persols that he was photographed in back at the start of the shoot. I think he was wearing the 9714.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

My guess is it's DC's personal Persols that he was photographed in back at the start of the shoot. I think he was wearing the 9714.

Surely, otherwise theres going to be more shades than shoes
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Surely, otherwise theres going to be more shades than shoes

That jacket is the most mysterious item.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Anybody in the UK got a size small John Varvatos Cafe Racer Spectre Jacket their willing to sell?

Direct message me , I'm looking to snag one as soon as possible.

Get in touch immediately

Cheers -{
    edited October 2015
    Previous rig did not look quiet right so I switched out the strides and dessert boots for the Morocco outfit

Cheers :007)

image.jpg

Also had a funeral today so this had to be this outfit with TF Snowdons in the style of JB naturally

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    Previous rig did not look quiet right so I switched out the strides and dessert boots for the Morocco outfit

image.jpg

Also had a funeral today so this had to be this outfit with TF Snowdons in the style of JB naturally

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Morocco Outfit looks great. I love the fact that you wore the funeral outfit to a funeral; was thinking of putting that outfit together myself for the same reason.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    {[] That's one good looking outfit.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Morocco Outfit looks great. I love the fact that you wore the funeral outfit to a funeral; was thinking of putting that outfit together myself for the same reason.

Thanks Morocco looks much closer to SA and I just switched in my Enjoying Dearh trousers (Topman) and Desert Boots (CT)

The funeral attire was in the style of and looked much better than the crap phone camera pics show, I had the black three piece and overcoat from my life in the city some years back. Got a white French cuffed shirt with tie bar collar and silk tie from TM Lewin then add the SM300 and Snowdons. It was the perfect way to say cheerio to our dearly departed - now sadly gone but never to be forgotten

As they say life's too short so do it while you can!

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    The Outlet by John Smedley has a really good sale right now on Noah polos. I know it's not TF but it's a good budget alternative for the light blue one;

https://www.johnsmedleyoutlet.com/mens-1/mens-new-in-777/noah-in-horizon-blue
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • sumner89sumner89 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    The Outlet by John Smedley has a really good sale right now on Noah polos. I know it's not TF but it's a good budget alternative for the light blue one;

https://www.johnsmedleyoutlet.com/mens-1/mens-new-in-777/noah-in-horizon-blue

Thanks for the heads up! I've ordered one, an absolute steal at that price.