Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Gents, if you are around a size 52 email me: david@thebondexperience.com
    These jackets retailed for $5800, and someone from the board was quoted $6900 to have one made...I know those prices are mental, but allegedly only 20 of the blue jackets were made in total...

DIOR_2_087.jpg

DIOR_2_079.jpg

DIOR_2_080.jpg

DIOR_2_081.jpg

DIOR_2_082.jpg

DIOR_2_083.jpg

DIOR_2_084.jpg

DIOR_2_085.jpg

DIOR_2_086.jpg

DIOR_2_049.jpg

DIOR_2_050.jpg

Some pictures when I first received mine....giddy.

dior_017.jpg

dior_018.jpg

dior_019.jpg

dior_020.jpg

dior_021.jpg

dior_022.jpg

dior_023.jpg

dior_024.jpg

dior_027.jpg

dior_028.jpg

dior_030.jpg
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    e-mailed!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • StirlingStirling ScotlandPosts: 65MI6 Agent
    Sodium in the already septic area! Spot on and looking sharp. I'm sure it'll be cleared up in the latest instalment of TBE but that cashmere looks so thin and soft :#

I'm a little pleased the one you have won't fit me :))
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    wow david , all you need now is the SA beanie !
    you really do have friends in high places , thats one class jacket
    007 reporting for duty
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Wow. Speechless! Again great find. Congratulations. Can't wait for the video review
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    David - what size is your own jacket, 48?

Also, you mentioned the price a board member was quoted to have it made. Will Dior make this to order, then?
    I enquired in the Dior section in Harrods and they said, it could not be made to order.
  • LynchLynch Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    If Dior is willing to make this to order, perhaps there is some hope left!
    Dior told me they would not make this to order, but a member on here said he did get a quote of $6900...
  • ajd_007ajd_007 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    Holden wrote:
    David - what size is your own jacket, 48?

Also, you mentioned the price a board member was quoted to have it made. Will Dior make this to order, then?
    I enquired in the Dior section in Harrods and they said, it could not be made to order.

Id be potentially interesting in a made to order, depending on the sizing and process. As that's my favourite jacket from Spectre.
  • Chri360936Chri360936 Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    I can save anyone thinking of going to Woodbury Commons the trouble. Dior had five jackets, all sold last week.

Chris
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    Chri360936 wrote:
    I can save anyone thinking of going to Woodbury Commons the trouble. Dior had five jackets, all sold last week.

Chris

Just curious, any navy or just the black?
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Funny to think that there was not enough demand and these Dior jackets ended up in Woodbury Commons ... Now they are our holy grail. (Like Paul Newman Rolex Daytona ... Nobody wanted them back them and now .... Highly thought after).

Maybe we can get Billy Reid to make a jacket like this at a Peacoat price. Oh man, wouldn't that be nice.
    Chri360936 wrote:

Chris

They didn't say what colors the five were. The young lady working there knew the jacket was from "the new James Bond movie" and said she sold all five last week. There was one green leather coat of a similar cut and style, but obviously not the same coat.

Chris
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Chri360936 wrote:
    Chri360936 wrote:

Chris

They didn't say what colors the five were. The young lady working there knew the jacket was from "the new James Bond movie" and said she sold all five last week. There was one green leather coat of a similar cut and style, but obviously not the same coat.

Chris

All black but the only had a 52 54 and 56 but all were already sold before most folk got a chance
    Ross
  • DKLADKLA Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    Chri360936 wrote:

Chris

All black but the only had a 52 54 and 56 but all were already sold before most folk got a chance
    Ross

I would've been quite happy with the Dior in a 52 or 54 in the black version. Were it available I'd pull the trigger faster than Bond. Would wear this for years. A bit gutted knowing it's all gone.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Very cool David. Congrats Sir! Look forward to the video later today!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    Went to see Spectre again this weekend and combined it with a second trip to the Bond in Motion exhibit since they've added the Spectre cars.

Some pics are not purely of wardrobe so hope that's ok!

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

Skyfall related, but just noticed for the first time that there were two colours of cufflinks: black and grey
    IMG_1427.jpg

And finally some bits and pieces from the cinema and exhibit
    IMG_1458.jpg
  • Indy MagnoliIndy Magnoli Somewhere in the PacificPosts: 424MI6 Agent
    We'll be starting on our version of the Dior jacket right away!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Interesting about those cufflinks KADD (grey)

Im sure the clarity of the graphics etc is better on the replicas we have!

Nice SPECTRE pics - going to have to visit for a 3rd time
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:

Im sure the clarity of the graphics etc is better on the replicas we have!!

Yeah I spent a few minutes staring at these things from all different angles! People must have thought I was a bit crazy

I'm positive it wasn't just shine or glare as the colour difference was noticeable.

I agree the picture on these were not as crisp as the replicas from Indy
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent

keep us updated- I'm very interested in your version!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,333MI6 Agent
    David did mention that he has a 52 up for grabs in Post 5,522. And in blue, too. It may have been snapped up already. But would be worth shooting the hero an email- david@thebondexperience.com...
    DKLA wrote:
    Chri360936 wrote:

Chris

Ross

I would've been quite happy with the Dior in a 52 or 54 in the black version. Were it available I'd pull the trigger faster than Bond. Would wear this for years. A bit gutted knowing it's all gone.
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Im sure the clarity of the graphics etc is better on the replicas we have!

Nice SPECTRE pics - going to have to visit for a 3rd time

+1
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent

I have a feeling this will be a very popular item
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    Great news for us mortals. The quality of the zips will be key...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Great news for us mortals. The quslity of the zips will be key

I think getting the shape of the collar right is also key
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Friedl41 wrote:
    Maybe we can get Billy Reid to make a jacket like this at a Peacoat price. Oh man, wouldn't that be nice.

I like that idea! {[]
  • MinSpyMinSpy Saratoga NY, USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    Dont want to overstep my bounds but maybe if we ask David Z nicely he could provide some nice detail shots of it for accuracy, just sayin'… and begging :D
    MinSpy wrote:
    Dont want to overstep my bounds but maybe if we ask David Z nicely he could provide some nice detail shots of it for accuracy, just sayin'… and begging :D

Absolutely, and perhaps Royale Filmwear would like to throw their hat into the ring...?
    I would definitely buy one if Royale does it. I have all the other jackets he's done and I love them.

Chris