Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Ok so the Neil Barret I identified is not the right one, but the style is similar - the key here though is that there are those back of sleeve zippers (scroll through the mr porter pictures) - this is unique I think to NB from what else we have seen, so supports the fact it could well be a NB jacket. That is unless TF decides to rip him off as well!
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    The jacket looks like a cross between a biker jacket - with the off centre zip- and a peacoat with the same kind of collar. Maybe a peabiker or something? :))

Been searching for days but haven't cone across anything yet...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    Ok so the Neil Barret I identified is not the right one, but the style is similar - the key here though is that there are those back of sleeve zippers (scroll through the mr porter pictures) - this is unique I think to NB from what else we have seen, so supports the fact it could well be a NB jacket. That is unless TF decides to rip him off as well!

The zipper on the sleeve thing is not just exclusive to Neil Barret though - its a biker jacket trait. Jared Nomak sent me a link to another very similar jacket with the zippers on the back sleeves from another designer. It seems this style of jacket is "in" at the moment hence I think it could be anything (though Barrets comment makes more promising)

It was described as a "Wool Biker Jacket" if I remember rightly!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Tennyson wrote:

The zipper on the sleeve thing is not just exclusive to Neil Barret though - its a biker jacket trait. Jared Nomak sent me a link to another very similar jacket with the zippers on the back sleeves from another designer. It seems this style of jacket is "in" at the moment hence I think it could be anything (though Barrets comment makes more promising)

It was described as a "Wool Biker Jacket" if I remember rightly!

OK fair one - didn't realise that - with the Matchless link, it could still be anyones game - that twitter comment as you say makes it promising none-the-less
    Yeah hopefully Matchless and Barret might confirm more soon -{
  • Marlo007Marlo007 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Hello everyone! I'm a new member but a big fan of JB. It's my version of his mystery trailer outfit. The navy bomber jacket is Calvin Klein Jeans jacket. It has a off back of sleeve zippers (not in silver but in black) and off centre zip. For me is very good ;)
    spectre_ja.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Welcome Marlo007. -{ nice out fit. Perhaps you could give a quick look at
    These threads and give a brief introduction. {[]
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45180/introduction-how-to-use-the-forum/
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/34154/welcome-comings-goings/

Once again welcome to AJB007. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,143MI6 Agent
    Nice one Marlo007. And welcome aboard! -{
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Yeah, Welcome aboard Marlo007. Great frugal find too. The outfit looks great man. Got a link to that jacket?
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Marlo007 wrote:
    Hello everyone! I'm a new member but a big fan of JB. It's my version of his mystery trailer outfit. The navy bomber jacket is Calvin Klein Jeans jacket. It has a off back of sleeve zippers (not in silver but in black) and off centre zip. For me is very good ;)
    spectre_ja.jpg
    welcome! and that looks really accurate!
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    Marlo007 wrote:
    spectre_ja.jpg

Pretty much nailed the look there buddy. Awesome job.
    Never fear the event
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Great start buddy , nicely done
    Welcome to the best JB information there is :)
    Marlo007 wrote:
    spectre_ja.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Great start buddy , nicely done
    Welcome to the best JB information there is :)
    Marlo007 wrote:
    spectre_ja.jpg

Do you have a link to the jacket??
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Nice work, Marlo007 -{ and welcome to the club!
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Marlo007Marlo007 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Than you guys for your kind words! I have a problem, because I can't find this jacket on web... :( I bought it on sale in Peek@Cloppenburg store.
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    I've done some searching and can't find it either.

Marlo007 could you take a picture of the jacket labels as we may be able to find it from the product code.
    Norcha wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    N Peal Cashmere (@NPeal1936)
    28/03/2015 08:28
    @007 Very nice N Peal NPG-299B Fumo Grey Cable Roll Neck in there Mr Bond ! Available online at npeal.com very soon...

So it's Gona be new model? And not a trafalgar. Nice

Yes looks like new model.

Just tried on the NPEAL SPECTRE turtleneck (from teaser poster)

Im glad I went up a size anyhow from the Npeal Skyfall Lodge Jumper as this one is slimmer fitted

File%2001-04-2015%2016%2024%2053.jpeg
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Looks great! Well done.
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Beautiful,looks great. -{
    what about sleeves,are they long?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Not to be THAT guy, but can we see a fit shot?
    Norcha wrote:
    Beautiful,looks great. -{
    what about sleeves,are they long?

No not at all - just like the pic of DC really, watch pokes out easy, no roll up etc
    The Mantis wrote:
    Not to be THAT guy, but can we see a fit shot?

Will get one up tomorrow!

PS - I was joking with somebody yesterday, this could actually only feature in the promo picture lol

Im looking forward to the other NPEAL sweater in the actual trailer to be honest as it looks nice and thick (cold here lol) I guess NPEAL are knocking them out ready to launch soon!!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Could you do the teaser poster pose, as well. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Looks great. Cant wait to see how it looks fitted tomorrow.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    hthomas wrote:

Dont get too excited - I'm well out of shape :D
    Could you do the teaser poster pose, as well. ;)

OK will borrow the Mrs hairdryer as I aint got a gun!!!
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

Dont get too excited - I'm well out of shape :D

Oh its fine! I am a 145lbs skinny dude! Hoping the medium will be a slim fit still. I would be a small in the Skyfall Jumper by their size chart.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    Well the Skyfall I'm a Large and its quite fitted (spot on), this I upped to XL and very fitted.

Neal warned me it was a lot more fitted compared to Skyfall
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    edited April 2015
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Norcha wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    N Peal Cashmere (@NPeal1936)
    28/03/2015 08:28
    @007 Very nice N Peal NPG-299B Fumo Grey Cable Roll Neck in there Mr Bond ! Available online at npeal.com very soon...

So it's Gona be new model? And not a trafalgar. Nice

Yes looks like new model.

Just tried on the NPEAL SPECTRE turtleneck (from teaser poster)

Im glad I went up a size anyhow from the Npeal Skyfall Lodge Jumper as this one is slimmer fitted

File%2001-04-2015%2016%2024%2053.jpeg

Maaaaan that looks very....very cool. I ordered one for late April- can't wait!
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    edited April 2015
    Just picked this one up off EBay for £15.00 pretty good match so that will do me!

Cheers :D
    image.jpg
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!