Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    MFisher wrote:
    For the shoulder holster I'd reach out to a local artisan who works in leather.. The SPECTRE holster has a really nice worn finish to the leather.. The Kirkpatrick holsters are going to be a flat chocolate brown that even if weathered won't achieve that tone of reddish brown the screen used holster has… Visit a local gun shop and ask..

Surely nothing some light sanding of the leather and some Ox blood coloured polish could not fix?

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Could always give it a try.. Just make sure you sand it after you do the polish not before..
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    This looks like the tie from the Rome photo call. Did we ever find out which brand? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk1t_QwjnH0
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • DoctorDoctor ItalyPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    This looks like the tie from the Rome photo call. Did we ever find out which brand? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk1t_QwjnH0

Is Brunello Cuccinelli and the Suit too...
    Orbis Non Sufficit
    edited April 2015
    Doctor wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

Thank you. Was this tie in a old collection or fairly new?
    hthomas wrote:
    Doctor wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

Thank you. Was this tie in a old collection or fairly new?

I am totally wrong. It's a totally different tie. Any idea's?
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    I chased up the "SPECTRE" mock turtle neck sweater with Nathalie at NPeal today and she assures me it will definitely be available at the end of this month (I bet she's getting mad vexed at all the AJB'ers hassling her LooooL!). Has anyone identified Daniel's trousers from the teaser poster yet?
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    AngusrRoss wrote:
    Took a few screenshots from the the trailer that might help someone identify the jacket.

r5Kc9q6.jpg?1

yd7OIsH.jpg?1

SKJFQPA.jpg?1
    anyone else notice that the collar looks to be coming from the coat inside? and not the outer layer.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I originally thought that but I'm pretty sure it's just the angle of the photo. The zip is slightly off centre as it's a flap which overlaps the buttons (almost like it was double breasted). The collar is a separate piece. IMO...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Review of the Danner Boot in the Bond Experience sticky thread...
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    as mentioned in that thread, you're a tease and can't wait for the next one. Interesting point you said that dinner had an order for 40 pairs, that more than DC would ever need, and supports someones earlier comment that maybe the 'black' winter outfit is actually a guards uniform.
    The Mantis wrote:
    Review of the Danner Boot in the Bond Experience sticky thread...
  • Lee JohnLee John Beautiful British Columbia Posts: 90MI6 Agent
    Sorry where can I find the review of the danner boots?
  • BLU8BLU8 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Lee John wrote:
    Sorry where can I find the review of the danner boots?

Here's the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH8fFGlKw6g
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,329MI6 Agent
    Just had a jaunt up into town, and popped into N Peal to check out sizes for the turtleneck and roll neck jumpers. I'm an XS in the Skyfall, so tried on a Small in the turtleneck in a light grey as the stock of charcoal ones won't be ready for a month or so:

5B3831CD-BA99-4EED-BB21-572556B9A834_zpsdpu3rhnk.jpg

They didn't have a roll neck in an XS, so I tried a Small, which they only had in charcoal, and it was a little too baggy for my liking. So I would say that the sizing would be the same as the Skyfall jumper:

322C1CB0-F294-4FCD-A829-5252194DDA96_zpsr0i8tlde.jpg

Please excuse the overly well insulated body. I'm rippling in all the wrong places...
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    Just had a jaunt up into town, and popped into N Peal to check out sizes for the turtleneck and roll neck jumpers. I'm an XS in the Skyfall, so tried on a Small in the turtleneck in a light grey as the stock of charcoal ones won't be ready for a month or so:

5B3831CD-BA99-4EED-BB21-572556B9A834_zpsdpu3rhnk.jpg

They didn't have a roll neck in an XS, so I tried a Small, which they only had in charcoal, and it was a little too baggy for my liking. So I would say that the sizing would be the same as the Skyfall jumper:

322C1CB0-F294-4FCD-A829-5252194DDA96_zpsr0i8tlde.jpg

Please excuse the overly well insulated body. I'm rippling in all the wrong places...
    Thanks for sharing Meesta Bawnd. It's great to see how these items fit before taking the plunge.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
    Should have a complete fit and review video on the styles used on the movie by next week, but I agree, always good to see these in the wild...though I don't believe I see the roll neck SPECTRE version in the above pics...which has that cable pattern:

npealspectreroll.jpg
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Should have a complete fit and review video on the styles used on the movie by next week, but I agree, always good to see these in the wild...though I don't believe I see the roll neck SPECTRE version in the above pics...which has that cable pattern:

npealspectreroll.jpg

Yes- I thought that. The Spectre sweater on the NPeal website has the cable knit design.
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,142MI6 Agent
    Thanks for posting the pics Meesta Bawnd. Much appreciated -{
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    The shoulder holster is unfortunately a custom job.

Knowing that this is a custom job on the holster he wears in the poster, would anyone know of some close alternatives?

detective-leather-holster.jpg

http://www.kirkpatrickleather.com/shoulder/holster/detective-carry-137/342
    I ordered this holster yesterday. I got an email today saying they are back ordered for 6 weeks if anyone is interested.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    My spectre goodies arrived today .
    Thanks to everyone who helped with the strap , well chuffed.n :007)
    The Npeal is a large.
    All I need is help with the trousers ? And more gym :))

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
    Looks great Chris. I assume a lot of us will be getting emails shortly for payment and shipping of the sweaters then!
    Yep I expect so , their service is fantastic .
    I signed up email waiting list through Bond Lifestle remmert's site and received a beautiful gift box and free delivery :)
    hthomas wrote:
    Looks great Chris. I assume a lot of us will be getting emails shortly for payment and shipping of the sweaters then!
    007 reporting for duty
    Yep I expect so , their service is fantastic .
    I signed up email waiting list through Bond Lifestle remmert's site and received a beautiful gift box and free delivery :)
    hthomas wrote:

They told me I was 24th on the list. hope it happens soon!
    Chris, looks great!!!
    Chris, looks great!!!
  • scottytscottyt Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    I was reading through the 'Matchless jackets' thread on the filmjackets forum and came across a reliable member claiming ;

"There are more Matchless items actually in Spectre. Many were created and sent to the costume department. I know this as I have friends working on both ends. As time goes on you will see them appear and be identified."

Pretty interesting. The Hinx coat and Quilted/Knit blouson have been identified, i wonder what else ?. Maybe leather jackets for some of the London or Morocco scenes.
    Cheers david , 2 compliments :))
    All down to your quality video podcasts , been doing the bond body one for 8 months now.
    It hurts but works !! :007)
    The Mantis wrote:
    Chris, looks great!!!
    007 reporting for duty
  • Coldheart96Coldheart96 Florida , USAPosts: 203MI6 Agent
    look familiar

jacket.jpg
    Bond: "Who would spend $1 million to kill me?"
    M: "Jealous husbands. Outraged chefs. Humiliated tailors. The list is endless!"
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    look familiar
    jacket.jpg

If you're referencing the Harrod's Moncler jacket, this one isn't it. Similar style but hard to tell from this image. It could just be a quilted vest instead of a full jacket. But the pockets are not slash-style like the Moncler, and the collar is not ribbed liked the Moncler. This collar is quilted.

But just like the Harrington in "QoS" and the To Ki To in "Skyfall," I think we'll see a lot of similar styles surface in film and television in the months ahead around the release of the film and thereafter.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    That looks like my Patagonia Down vest! I think the All Black outfit is the Guard uniform, especially as David mentions in his Danner Boot Video that they shipped 40 pairs for the film. If so, is the Harrod Moncler the same one, is that the 'end' of the SPECTRE run, or is it anoth brand/jacket all together?...