Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• Agent 00 FrogAgent 00 Frog Edinburgh, ScotlandPosts: 122MI6 Agent
    Nice looking find! Mind sharing a link to the eBay page?
    "Set your hopes up way too high, living's in the way we die"
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    What make is that one Bond44 ?
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Sorry guys on iPad so no link but here is the page on the app

Good luck :007)

image.jpg
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    Nice find… M in the charcoal is out of stock.. but will have to keep watching that..
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent
    singhammer wrote:

Does anyone know how this one fits? Is it going to be like the Skyfall sweater or more fitted like the Spectre mock-neck? For the price, I want to make sure and get the right size!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Not sure - I'm guessing as its chunkier then the other one it will be same as Skyfall
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • DCMDCM Posts: 121MI6 Agent
    I personally believe that it's more fitted than the Skyfall sweater.

Instagram: Classy Tourist

• DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Interesting to see that it's a cable knit sweater. :# Never been a fan. I may have to pass on this one and wait for some of the other pieces. Not like this one will be disappearing anytime soon.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    I'm with you DBS.. Wish the fumo grey sweater had been a ribbed knit instead of the cable knit style.. Imagine I will save the money on that and buy a close enough for that piece… throw the money at the jacket.. So far that Mr. White confrontation jacket has peaked my interest the most...
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Hmm im also a bit miffed as presumed it was ribbed
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    I have to admit I like the cable-knit. I like the variety. I prefer it over the charcoal jumper because it has a proper roll neck.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    edited April 2015
    The cable knit kinda goes with the whole nautical style I guess… I see cable knit and I think LL Bean / Norwegian / cliche fisherman stuff.. It's Austria.. he gets there by boat.. I get it.. just not my style… Although that ebay link above to the teaser poster "close enough" sweater is a steal… (unless you live outside the UK then they beat you down with shipping costs)… Still curious about the Levis brand jacket posted above which is fairly similar to the Mr. White confrontation jacket...
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent
    In case anyone is curious, I got this response from N. Peal when I asked about sizing. I asked how it compared to the Skyfall sweater and the Charcoal Mock from Spectre.

"The NPG-299B is similar to the SKYFALL sweater. The measurements are roughly similar and it might be boxy according to some customers."
  • DCMDCM Posts: 121MI6 Agent
    In case anyone is curious, I got this response from N. Peal when I asked about sizing. I asked how it compared to the Skyfall sweater and the Charcoal Mock from Spectre.

"The NPG-299B is similar to the SKYFALL sweater. The measurements are roughly similar and it might be boxy according to some customers."

Yep, thank you! I've just received the same information from N.Peal and the measurements for size S:
    The fit of the NPG-299B is very similar to the fit of the NPG-132.
    Please find below the measurements for the size Small:
    pit to pit: 49cm
    sleeves from the shoulder line: 69cm
    length at the back: 65 cm

P.S. welshboy78 was right and I was wrong.

Instagram: Classy Tourist

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    DCM wrote:
    Tennyson wrote:

They are a better match, but I still don't think so, the DC gloves seem to have a line of stitching the length of the glove.

Also I wonder if they are this insulated type at all, maybe a slightly padded leather? My thoughts are having seen and own the style of glove that the Canada G glove is, the finger would be too bulky to get in the trigger housing on a pistol....

Yep, you're right, DC's gloves seem to have a line of stitching.

gloves_new.jpg

Maybe this older Canada goose glove?

http://www.harryrosen.com/accessories/scarves-gloves/canada-goose/down-filled-gloves/p/38670045
  • AngusrRossAngusrRoss ScotlandPosts: 121MI6 Agent
    Took a few screenshots from the the trailer that might help someone identify the jacket.

r5Kc9q6.jpg?1

yd7OIsH.jpg?1

SKJFQPA.jpg?1
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    The collar construction and stitching looks very much like a Billy Reid piece.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • AngusrRossAngusrRoss ScotlandPosts: 121MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    The collar construction and stitching looks very much like a Billy Reid piece.

Funny you should say that, before I posted these pictures I had a look on the Billy Reid site, couldn't see anything similar though.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Asp9mm wrote:
    The shoulder holster is unfortunately a custom job.

Knowing that this is a custom job on the holster he wears in the poster, would anyone know of some close alternatives?
    The Mantis wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    The shoulder holster is unfortunately a custom job.

Knowing that this is a custom job on the holster he wears in the poster, would anyone know of some close alternatives?

detective-leather-holster.jpg

http://www.kirkpatrickleather.com/shoulder/holster/detective-carry-137/342
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    You da man...assume I should get the brown one?
    Yes indeedy.
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    I want that blue jacket so bad! It seems every Craig movie has a piece of clothing that is hard to find/figure out, and this one is it!
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I haven't seen this posted yet. Looks like another pair of TF glasses if I am correct. The frames are more rectangle. Different from the ones seen in Rome. Could these be the Hugh's? Or possibly another new pair coming later this year?

2yvmb9y.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    For the shoulder holster I'd reach out to a local artisan who works in leather.. The SPECTRE holster has a really nice worn finish to the leather.. The Kirkpatrick holsters are going to be a flat chocolate brown that even if weathered won't achieve that tone of reddish brown the screen used holster has… Visit a local gun shop and ask..
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    I haven't seen this posted yet. Looks like another pair of TF glasses if I am correct. The frames are more rectangle. Different from the ones seen in Rome. Could these be the Hugh's? Or possibly another new pair coming later this year?

2yvmb9y.jpg

I'm not sure that these will actually be in the film. Does anyone know?
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

2yvmb9y.jpg

I'm not sure that these will actually be in the film. Does anyone know?

Yeah they prob won't be but I like this much more than the others!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    DCM wrote:

Yep, thank you! I've just received the same information from N.Peal and the measurements for size S:
    The fit of the NPG-299B is very similar to the fit of the NPG-132.
    Please find below the measurements for the size Small:
    pit to pit: 49cm
    sleeves from the shoulder line: 69cm
    length at the back: 65 cm

P.S. welshboy78 was right and I was wrong.

For those interested, I was given the measurements for a size Medium by the fine folks at N. Peal:
    pit to pit: 52 cm
    sleeves from the shoulder line: 60 cm (based on the above measurements of the size Small, I'm sure this was a typo - it must be either 69cm or 70cm)
    length at the back from the bottom of the collar: 67 cm

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent
    I was in Zara today and while most of the stuff in their mens section looked like female clothing, there was a jacket that looked a lot like the one above. Could be a good sign that the style might be popular this season for all the Bond on the Budget fans.