Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I think the 40 pairs comment is hard to tie to specific plot points. Its common to send many pairs to set for stunts, wear and tear etc...though 40 seems excessive (would imagine 20 would have been plenty and more like it), it could be just Bond's outfit for that scene through and through...

I would bet anything that soon we will have a company mentioning their part in the SPECTRE clothing history....
  • DoctorDoctor ItalyPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    For interested...

Harrods has 3 Moncler cardigan as seen in Solden images

Only size M

Ask for
    Orbis Non Sufficit
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Doctor wrote:
    For interested...

Only size M

Ask for
    .... Don't leave us hanging! :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • DoctorDoctor ItalyPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    Doctor wrote:
    For interested...

Only size M

Ask for
    .... Don't leave us hanging! :))

Call Harrods and ask for Moncler corner...
    Speak with Nick...

Right code

Just size M
    Orbis Non Sufficit
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Nice piece on our very own Matt S. -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the link. I forgot about this! The author asked me some questions a few months ago.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Awesome article, Matt!
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    Suits of James Bond, The Bond Experience and James Bond Lifestyle are the best websites out there for fans of James Bond style. Absolutely love them - keep up the great work.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Dropped into Harrods yesterday to check out the Moncler body warmer SPECTRE version man I was thinking maybe Medium would be too large - wrong I am a 38-40 chest but a medium was definitely too small for me! (more like small or extra small) and at £600+ sadly not for me but curiosity satisfied.

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • goneontheroadgoneontheroad Posts: 168MI6 Agent
    sorry to drag this up... where did we ever land on the Tom Ford sunglasses with the black 3-piece in Rome? was there ever a solid decision on that?
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    sorry to drag this up... where did we ever land on the Tom Ford sunglasses with the black 3-piece in Rome? was there ever a solid decision on that?
    I wish. Mantis mentioned it was a new model that has not yet been released.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent

They should be in the next Tom Ford collection.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    Just got an update email from N peal. I am sure most of you did as well. Looks like they will be shipping late next week.
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Just got an update email from N peal. I am sure most of you did as well. Looks like they will be shipping late next week.

image.jpg

Me too- at last!
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • bondbymywordbondbymyword Posts: 71MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

Very nice! Can't wait to see how they look. Will you be doing a video?
    hthomas wrote:

Very nice! Can't wait to see how they look. Will you be doing a video?

Yessir.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,170MI6 Agent
    Did anyone else get this email..?

As promised we are writing to update you on the progress of
    your order for the official SPECTRE teaser poster sweater.

We have recently
    been contacted by the James Bond production team who due to a last minute
    change, have called in all current production of this sweater to be used in an
    action sequence of the film! We regret that this means you will now have to
    wait a little longer for your sweater, but knowing that James Bond needs it will
    hopefully soften the disappointment.

We will of course give you priority
    from the next delivery which is due at the end of May. If you have any queries
    in the meantime, please get in touch by email to enquiries@npeal.com
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent

We have recently
    wait a little longer for your sweater, but knowing that James Bond needs it will

Yep I got the same. I put my name down at one of the London stores. I didn't place an order online, so don't know if that makes a difference.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,170MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

We have recently

Yep I got the same. I put my name down at one of the London stores. I didn't place an order online, so don't know if that makes a difference.

I did mine on-line so doesn't seem to.. ?:)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent
    That's strange. I got the first email people had been receiving this morning, saying it would be in next week. What size did you guys order? I ordered an XL, so maybe they just need the current production of a certain size - possibly just the size DC would need?

Even with the disappointment, that should help confirm that the sweater will indeed be in the film, and not just on the teaser poster. :)
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    I got a Medium (as I have the SF one is Small), maybe I was just too far down the list!
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    I saw that the official 007 Twitter account posted this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCn05htzhd0

Certainly a worthy cause. For our purposes, however, I wonder if this is a glimpse of something Bond will be wearing in SPECTRE? Is that a knit tie? Or grenadine perhaps? Difficult for me to tell, but I'm guessing Matt will know.
  • BondpuristBondpurist VauxhallPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    I saw that the official 007 Twitter account posted this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCn05htzhd0

Certainly a worthy cause. For our purposes, however, I wonder if this is a glimpse of something Bond will be wearing in SPECTRE? Is that a knit tie? Or grenadine perhaps? Difficult for me to tell, but I'm guessing Matt will know.

Seems to be on set. Some words on the wall (scroll?) over Craig's right shoulder? Hard to tell. My first inkling was M's office, but I feel that may be incorrect.

Looks like a knit tie. Doubt Bond would be wearing that but maybe!
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

Looks like a knit tie. Doubt Bond would be wearing that but maybe!

Every actor except Daniel Craig has worn a knit tie as Bond. And, of course, Fleming's Bond wore knit ties almost exclusively in the novels. So while it would be new for Craig's Bond, it's certainly not a departure for the character.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Guys

Good post

I hope you can all see your way to donating something - The Nepalese are a proud and honorable nation and this is a tragic natural disaster to befall them.

I have had the privilage to work with the Gurkhas many times in my military service and I am lucky to count a couple as close friends. They and their families were amoung the lucky ones.

Please donate what you can every little helps!

Cheers :007)

P.S As for the tie looks knitted but its not my colour!
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent

Definitely a knitted tie. It would be nice for Daniel Craig to join the knitted tie club along with the other Bonds. Though I'd prefer to see a return to Connery's grenadine tie, which Moore wore once. Two of the Skyfall ties looked like they were meant to mimic the look of grenadines, which I appreciated.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent

We have recently

I ordered mine online and didn't get this email- they emailed me a couple of days ago to inform me that my sweater will arrive next week!!!
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent
    Not wishing to seek the wrath or envy on AJB, but I managed to get my collection of the Spectre sweaters over a week ago

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

From an initial view point, these sweaters are amazing, the grey turtleneck is literally soft as silk and very breathable, as is the charcoal sweater.

I don't know if the new sweaters would contain a spectre label, but having spoken with NPeal on collecting the sweaters they should be delivering to everyone very soon.
    For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day