Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    shaun wrote:
    28_CB499700000578_3086042_Helping_hand_French_bea.jpg

clearly see his footwear

thanks! tough call. very hard to tell if they could be the Ryder's.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Is Matchless doing anything beyond a jacket for Hinx?
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    shaun wrote:
    looking at other pics from the news papers it seems church ryder 3`s make a return

Probably a Crockett & Jones equivelant.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Great pic of the complete PTS outfit -

spectre-image-daniel-craig1R.jpg

Confirms this is a windowpane-pattern suit, as previously mentioned earlier in this thread. Also, I see 3-button cuffs (perhaps a 4th functional button as well?) and turn-ups on the trousers. I'm liking this suit! The cut & fit looks much better than the suits in "Skyfall," IMO.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Nice! Looks like soft shoulder construction.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    Confirms this is a windowpane-pattern suit, as previously mentioned earlier in this thread. Also, I see 3-button cuffs (perhaps a 4th functional button as well?) and turn-ups on the trousers. I'm liking this suit! The cut & fit looks much better than the suits in "Skyfall," IMO.

Kind regards,
    Craig

There are indeed four buttons on the cuffs. The fit isn't much different from the Skyfall suits, but the shoulders are wider and make Daniel Craig look stronger. The narrow shoulders on the Skyfall suits made him look small.

It's not that soft, depending on what your definition of soft means. Some of the tailors who make strong military shoulders call their shoulders natural. Craig's shoulders are not unpadded like Roger Moore's Douglas Hayward shoulders in the 80s or as soft as Connery's and Lazenby's shoulders. They are very structured shoulders, but not built up in the way that Brioni shoulders used to be. They have a thin layer of padding to keep them straight at the ends. It's like a traditional English shoulder.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    DBS wrote:

Kind regards,
    Craig

There are indeed four buttons on the cuffs. The fit isn't much different from the Skyfall suits, but the shoulders are wider and make Daniel Craig look stronger. The narrow shoulders on the Skyfall suits made him look small.

It's not that soft, depending on what your definition of soft means. Some of the tailors who make strong military shoulders call their shoulders natural. Craig's shoulders are not unpadded like Roger Moore's Douglas Hayward shoulders in the 80s or as soft as Connery's and Lazenby's shoulders. They are very structured shoulders, but not built up in the way that Brioni shoulders used to be. They have a thin layer of padding to keep them straight at the ends. It's like a traditional English shoulder.

Looks soft in the sense that it's not an Anthony shoulder (or Brioni). Maybe it's the angle of the pic, but they look clean, not structured.

That said, do you know which Base/Fit from TF it is?
    Matt S wrote:
    DBS wrote:

Kind regards,
    Craig

Looks soft in the sense that it's not an Anthony shoulder (or Brioni). Maybe it's the angle of the pic, but they look clean, not structured.

That said, do you know which Base/Fit from TF it is?

Actually, Anthony Sinclair's shoulders are unpadded (so Sinclair himself said), but structured only with canvas. Sean Connery's just had large, muscular shoulders that gave that impression of more built-up shoulders. This Tom Ford suit has more structured shoulders than Sinclair's suits. You can see the shape of the padding in the Mexico suit in the back in some of the photos here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3006090/Daniel-Craig-suited-booted-springs-action-filming-new-James-Bond-flick-Spectre.html When he moves his arms the padding still keeps the shoulder's shape. They don't look particularly soft. But the suits fit well in the shoulders, which makes the shoulders look more natural when there's not a wire cutting through the back.

I don't know which base this is from Tom Ford. I'm not sure if it is available yet since I'm sure it was designed especially for Spectre like the Skyfall suits were designed for that film.
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Happy to say I love this sweater. Can't wait to see it used in the film. My thoughts are in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm-BzBaxTmM

IMG_9463_zpsmuq4q3mm.jpg
    IMG_9466_zps3h5ciukn.jpgFullSizeRender-4_zpsqib9o9yt.jpgFullSizeRender-3_zpsvqudzheo.jpg

image.jpg

Niiiiice- it looks great and the quality of the sweater is second to none- the quality is just phenomenal. I absolutely love mine!
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • Markyb64Markyb64 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Happy to say I love this sweater. Can't wait to see it used in the film. My thoughts are in the video below.

IMG_9463_zpsmuq4q3mm.jpg
    IMG_9466_zps3h5ciukn.jpgFullSizeRender-4_zpsqib9o9yt.jpgFullSizeRender-3_zpsvqudzheo.jpg

image.jpg

Niiiiice- it looks great and the quality of the sweater is second to none- the quality is just phenomenal. I absolutely love mine!
    Steve its Mark..appeared on the GNS with you interviewing Roger Moore PM me for a better chat!! Look forward!!
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Markyb64 wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

IMG_9463_zpsmuq4q3mm.jpg

image.jpg

Steve its Mark..appeared on the GNS with you interviewing Roger Moore PM me for a better chat!! Look forward!!

Heeeey- Hello mate. Yeah- I'll PM you later
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    Great pic of the complete PTS outfit -

spectre-image-daniel-craig1R.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig
    Is that tie wider then the SF ones?
  • Lee JohnLee John Beautiful British Columbia Posts: 90MI6 Agent
    What kind of gun is that?
    I believe it was ID'd in this thread (albeit a few pages back) as an Arsenal Firearms LRC-2.

Looks like it's confirmed here as well - http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Spectre

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I am out shooting a H&K P30 today. It is very similar to VP9. I'll post some pics later.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • 008Wong008Wong Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Nato_Omega.jpg

Loving my Omega NATO strap on my Skyfall Planet Ocean fitted on Regent St in London for £139, bit steep but in my eyes, well worth it. Looks smart and I don't worry about clipping and banging my metal strap!
    Just curious if any eagle eyes out there would be able to identify this jacket of Daniel Craig's;

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3340755/daniel-craig-takes-a-break-from-spectre-gets-back-to-nyc-06/

This is the second bomber/flight jacket he has been seen in, the first one was a navy one and I believe it was Scotch and Soda. Any help would be appreciated.
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Yep looks like an S&S, one of the images has the floral lining showing by he zipper. Looks like he is rocking the solid black omega NATO on the vintage re-issue.
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    Those Nike Air Max are kinda cool. Not sure about the blue laces though. Wonder if thats what they come with or if he switched them out? Maybe he's just a fan of Nike shoes with weird laces like his infamous Blazers with the yellow laces.
  • JagJag Posts: 1,167MI6 Agent
    Suit pants with turn-ups? Please, Tom Ford, what the heck!
    Jag wrote:
    Suit pants with turn-ups? Please, Tom Ford, what the heck!

Almost all of Brosnan's and Craig's suits in their Bond films have had turn-ups. Connery's suit trousers in DN, FRWL, TB and YOLT all have turn-ups as well. Turn-ups are a Bond tradition! Bond didn't wear turn-ups in the 70s and 80s, if that's your reference point. The navy herringbone three-piece suit with peaked lapels in Spectre doesn't have turn-ups for a change. Don't blame Tom Ford (though he loves turn-ups). These decisions are all from the costume designer.
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    Lee John wrote:
    Just curious if any eagle eyes out there would be able to identify this jacket of Daniel Craig's;

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3340755/daniel-craig-takes-a-break-from-spectre-gets-back-to-nyc-06/

This is the second bomber/flight jacket he has been seen in, the first one was a navy one and I believe it was Scotch and Soda. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,
    also thought it was a Scotch & Soda, but if you look closely at the pics of him on that balcony in Mexico and on the ones you are referring to, I´m convinced it is this one:
    http://www.mrporter.com/en-de/mens/maison_kitsune/satin-bomber-jacket/514663
    Regards,
    Hi Seven,

Good call! I believe you're correct. I didn't think it was the S&S as the zippers on DC's jacket appear nickel, while the S&S looks to be brass. The lining of the Kitsune definitely matches with what is visible in the balcony pic. And it has the nickel (silver) zips. I think you've nailed it. Well done!

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    edited May 2015
    If Craig wears a glossy BJ as Bond, then he's gone too far. That's awful. Bond is becoming a yob in all respects. The dumbing down of Bond takes on a new level. Craig has always been border line Bond-thug, but always stayed on that line. Wearing a bomber jacket like that firmly takes him away from a suave Bond and right into the thug arena. It's not a good look.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Anyone able to Id the cap? http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/ … to-nyc-06/
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    If Craig wears a glossy BJ as Bond, then he's gone too far. That's awful. Bond is becoming a yob in all respects. The dumbing down of Bond takes on a new level. Craig has always been border line Bond-thug, but always stayed on that line. Wearing a bomber jacket like that firmly takes him away from a suave Bond and right into the thug arena. It's not a good look.

I think the jacket in question was being worn casually by Daniel Craig during a break from filming. I have seen no indication that it will appear in the film.
    Asp9mm wrote:

I think the jacket in question was being worn casually by Daniel Craig during a break from filming. I have seen no indication that it will appear in the film.

Yes, this is him out in public far away from the set. The jacket's not the only awful thing about that outfit. Craig often tries to look inconspicuous when out in public, hence the unflattering cap. The low-rise jeans, too-short jumper, visible undershirt and trainers all contribute to this awful look.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:

Aaah, OK. That's good news then. So why the interest on here about that chav clothing then? Just cos' Dan wore it, even though it looks crap :))
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    I happen to like DC,s casual style. I thought the flight jacket looked really good, very Steve McQueen. I don't think it will be used in Spectre, but I am still interested in it as I happen to like it. Personal preference, that's all.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:

Aaah, OK. That's good news then. So why the interest on here about that chav clothing then? Just cos' Dan wore it, even though it looks crap :))

Agreed. I could care less what he wears on the day-to-day. I just hope they keep things classic for the film.