Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Totally agree mate , I love mine but might have to size down to get the DC look :007)
    Nice touch getting the cleaner i didn't get that :(
    I finally received my NPeal mock turtle sweater this morning and I cannot even begin to explain how beautiful this sweater is. The luxurious quality of the cashmere/silk combination is incredible. Now- we've all seen the sweater 100's of times ever since the SPECTRE teaser poster was released but I wanted to show you the "pomp and circumstance" (to coin Mr.Zaritzky's phrase) and sheer quality of the packaging the sweater came in. A beautiful gift box with the gold lettering(almost like a case- I'll certainly keep the sweater in the box when I'm not wearing it). The box was gift wrapped with silk NPeal ribbons. There was a bottle of cashmere cleaner (again- gift wrapped in silk ribbons) and a beautiful brochure with a great piece about NPeal's association with Bond
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Totally agree mate , I love mine but might have to size down to get the DC look :007)
    Nice touch getting the cleaner i didn't get that :(
    I finally received my NPeal mock turtle sweater this morning and I cannot even begin to explain how beautiful this sweater is. The luxurious quality of the cashmere/silk combination is incredible. Now- we've all seen the sweater 100's of times ever since the SPECTRE teaser poster was released but I wanted to show you the "pomp and circumstance" (to coin Mr.Zaritzky's phrase) and sheer quality of the packaging the sweater came in. A beautiful gift box with the gold lettering(almost like a case- I'll certainly keep the sweater in the box when I'm not wearing it). The box was gift wrapped with silk NPeal ribbons. There was a bottle of cashmere cleaner (again- gift wrapped in silk ribbons) and a beautiful brochure with a great piece about NPeal's association with Bond
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

LoooL! Yeah man- I need to do some sit ups as I have a slight paunch at the moment which is not a good look. Yeah- the cashmere wash was a nice touch (they sent it because I kept hassling them LooL!). It was a really nice gesture but I wouldn't dream of washing it- dry clean is the only way to ensure it stays pristine.
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • asd007asd007 Posts: 220MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    The sunglasses from Tom Ford have not been released yet...they are a slightly changed version that will be released in April...trying ot peg them down for an actual date, style name, price etc...stay tuned.
    These were just posted to the Tom Ford website: http://www.tomford.com/karlie-sunglasses/FT0392.html?dwvar_FT0392_color=02W#start=3

Could it be the model we are waiting for?
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    asd007 wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    The sunglasses from Tom Ford have not been released yet...they are a slightly changed version that will be released in April...trying ot peg them down for an actual date, style name, price etc...stay tuned.
    These were just posted to the Tom Ford website: http://www.tomford.com/karlie-sunglasses/FT0392.html?dwvar_FT0392_color=02W#start=3

Could it be the model we are waiting for?

To my eye they seem to be too big. One pair is very similar to RB Wayfarers, the other one is more like a pair of Persol 2720s in shape in my opinion.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    The last time I was in TF, about 3 weeks ago, they were not very helpful...one person did insinuate that they believe there is going to be a separate F/W Bond line, but if so that wouldn't debut until end of August...I assumed that is when we might see the sunglasses...

As a note, the service last time and experience in TF was less than stellar and far from what it used to be....
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    The last time I was in TF, about 3 weeks ago, they were not very helpful...one person did insinuate that they believe there is going to be a separate F/W Bond line, but if so that wouldn't debut until end of August...I assumed that is when we might see the sunglasses...

As a note, the service last time and experience in TF was less than stellar and far from what it used to be....
    why wasn't the service good? I presume it was the NYC store you went to, my only less the stellar TF experience was at their shop in London, its nowhere near as good as the NYC shop in terms of customer service and selection.
    Dean, TF NYC has lost a lot of the management and employees that made the place what it is...many of them have been replaced with entitled people who seem to have an attitude of "can't be bothered"... this is fairly recent...
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Dean, TF NYC has lost a lot of the management and employees that made the place what it is...many of them have been replaced with entitled people who seem to have an attitude of "can't be bothered"... this is fairly recent...
    That's a shame, last I was there was early November and the service was fantastic.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

That's too bad to hear, especially since I still haven't been there and now I only live a few blocks away from it.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    my sweater arrived today. Pics to follow!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • NikoNiko Posts: 73MI6 Agent
    My NPeal mock turtle sweater arrived today. The feel of the fabric is amazingly soft and it looks great. Like a few others i was a little worried about sizing after reading other posts about the Skyfall sweater because it seems NPeal garments are haphazard when it comes to getting the correct fit and their size chart can only be used as a rough guide, I wish they'd do individual detailed garment sizing information (they could learn a thing or two from Dan Love).
    I'm usually a size small (36-37'' chest) and went with a small in this sweater after reading it was a slim fit. The neck is just about right as are the lengths of the sleeves. Ideally it would be slimmer around the waist and i could try to go for an extra small but then it would be too tight around the neck and too short in the sleeves, overall very pleased with the one i have.
    Happy to say I love this sweater. Can't wait to see it used in the film. My thoughts are in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm-BzBaxTmM

IMG_9463_zpsmuq4q3mm.jpg
    IMG_9466_zps3h5ciukn.jpgFullSizeRender-4_zpsqib9o9yt.jpgFullSizeRender-3_zpsvqudzheo.jpg
    What size did you get?
    The Mantis wrote:
    What size did you get?

A medium believe it or not!
    Congrats!
  • roguetrooperXroguetrooperX Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    Bumper delivery in the post today..
    NATO strap and the NPeal sweater. The strap has a quality feel and the sweater is lovely. I hot a large as I was a medium in the Skyfall and it's a perfect fit - fits pit to pit when laid together.
    What's next on the list??? ;)
    image.jpg
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    All this talk about the N. Peal sweater brings this to mind the poster image in my local multiplex:

Spectre_Theatre_Banner.jpg

Apologies for the crappy cell phone photo. I wonder if anyone here will try to purchase one of these banners. :))
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    More likely someone will try to pinch one when the staff aren't looking :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Bumper delivery in the post today..
    NATO strap and the NPeal sweater. The strap has a quality feel and the sweater is lovely. I hot a large as I was a medium in the Skyfall and it's a perfect fit - fits pit to pit when laid together.
    What's next on the list??? ;)
    image.jpg

Where did you get the NATO band?
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Happy to say I love this sweater. Can't wait to see it used in the film. My thoughts are in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm-BzBaxTmM

IMG_9463_zpsmuq4q3mm.jpg
    IMG_9466_zps3h5ciukn.jpgFullSizeRender-4_zpsqib9o9yt.jpgFullSizeRender-3_zpsvqudzheo.jpg

Love the pics and the video Hthomas. Sweater looks great man.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    With filming taking place tonight in London. We might see the Mock turtleneck in action!
    Looks like Daniel and Lea or their stunt doubles. But there is a chance that is the mock turtleneck :)

1zzsxug.jpg
  • Lee JohnLee John Beautiful British Columbia Posts: 90MI6 Agent
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3085607/Daniel-Craig-takes-water-films-James-Bond-film-Spectre.html

As seen in these pics, his stunt double has a black jacket on that looks like the mock turtleneck. However if you look closely you can see the jacket/sweater has zippers on the cuffs similar to the unnamed Matchless jacket.
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    _83057827_027260708.jpg

_83057826_027260715.jpg
    edited May 2015
    Here is a real good shot of the jacket he is wearing over the N Peal turtleneck. Any idea's on this jacket? Could it be another matchless jacket as mentioned in the above post?
    9zrhpi.jpg
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    The zipper pulls aren't Matchless and doesn't really look like their style much.
  • shaunshaun Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    looking at other pics from the news papers it seems church ryder 3`s make a return
    shaun wrote:
    looking at other pics from the news papers it seems church ryder 3`s make a return

Really? I haven't seen any pics with his shoes showing. Do you have them?
  • shaunshaun Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    28_CB499700000578_3086042_Helping_hand_French_bea.jpg

clearly see his footwear
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    A very Steve McQueen Bullitt look Daniel's got! I love it!!