Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Great collection! -{ I seriously envy you because that's some serious money right there! The cableknit looks actually darker then I thought.
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    edited May 2015
    Did anyone else get this email..?

As promised we are writing to update you on the progress of
    your order for the official SPECTRE teaser poster sweater.

We have recently
    been contacted by the James Bond production team who due to a last minute
    change, have called in all current production of this sweater to be used in an
    action sequence of the film! We regret that this means you will now have to
    wait a little longer for your sweater, but knowing that James Bond needs it will
    hopefully soften the disappointment.

We will of course give you priority
    from the next delivery which is due at the end of May. If you have any queries
    in the meantime, please get in touch by email to enquiries@npeal.com

Just received another email from NPeal this morning asking me to submit my card details so that payment can be taken upon dispatch of the sweater which they have indicated should be the middle of next week!

**UPDATE**

Nice little touch from NPeal

image.jpg
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    There will be a video up on The Bond Experience reviewing and discussing the new SPECTRE sweaters in detail THIS Sunday...also will be sharing a few stories in regards to the brand and Bond....
    The Mantis wrote:
    There will be a video up on The Bond Experience reviewing and discussing the new SPECTRE sweaters in detail THIS Sunday...also will be sharing a few stories in regards to the brand and Bond....

Nice one David- looking forward to it!
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Nice collection. Out of interest what sizes did you get for each?
    006 wrote:
    Not wishing to seek the wrath or envy on AJB, but I managed to get my collection of the Spectre sweaters over a week ago

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

From an initial view point, these sweaters are amazing, the grey turtleneck is literally soft as silk and very breathable, as is the charcoal sweater.

I don't know if the new sweaters would contain a spectre label, but having spoken with NPeal on collecting the sweaters they should be delivering to everyone very soon.
  • 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    Nice collection. Out of interest what sizes did you get for each?
    006 wrote:
    Not wishing to seek the wrath or envy on AJB, but I managed to get my collection of the Spectre sweaters over a week ago

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

From an initial view point, these sweaters are amazing, the grey turtleneck is literally soft as silk and very breathable, as is the charcoal sweater.

I don't know if the new sweaters would contain a spectre label, but having spoken with NPeal on collecting the sweaters they should be delivering to everyone very soon.

Hey Kadd,

Many thanks for the compliment, all the sizes are XS.
    For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    edited May 2015
    my sweater is shipping on May 5. Can't wait. I imagine a lot of your will have yours soon as well!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    hthomas wrote:
    my sweater is shipping on May 5. Can't wait. I imagine a lot of your will have yours soon as well!

Yep- got my confirmation email earlier!
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    I've had mine over a week now. I got a call the start of April for one too but had other commitments so couldn't pull the trigger at the time.

Surprised others haven't already had them!!

Really nice sweater the mock turtle neck though -{
    I just hope the sizing will be alright. I got a medium. I am a 38 chest. I would have taken a small usually but sized up after hearing from others.
    I like slim fitted stuff anyway. Usually a small in everything I went for a small again and I'm chuffed to be honest.

Reckon I'd of regretted it I went with a medium but it's upto you on how you prefer sizing. Not exactly got a DC physique however I'd say the small on me appears a close resemblence to the poster shot.

Seen a few similar trouser alternatives but I'm going to see what these are on the poster and decide whether it's worth getting whatever they are or head for an alternative.

I'm hoping though that this poster outfit is going to be an outfit in the film (perhaps Mexico) and not just a poster shot!
    JG007 wrote:
    I like slim fitted stuff anyway. Usually a small in everything I went for a small again and I'm chuffed to be honest.

Reckon I'd of regretted it I went with a medium but it's upto you on how you prefer sizing. Not exactly got a DC physique however I'd say the small on me appears a close resemblence to the poster shot.

Seen a few similar trouser alternatives but I'm going to see what these are on the poster and decide whether it's worth getting whatever they are or head for an alternative.

I'm hoping though that this poster outfit is going to be an outfit in the film (perhaps Mexico) and not just a poster shot!

I hope the medium will work out for me. If not I am sure it won't be hard to swap with someone on here.
    I'm sure you'll be happy either way though to be honest. It is a fine jumper. Lovely -{
    Tomorrow night....the action packed review...
    spectrenpeal.jpg
    A few teaser shots...video coming tonight...
    Npeal_064.jpg

Npeal_059.jpg

Npeal_049.jpg

Npeal_051.jpg

Npeal_072.jpg

Npeal_077.jpg
  • bondbymywordbondbymyword Posts: 71MI6 Agent
    Looking forward to the video, David! The sweaters are looking good.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Well-done, David! Great reviews! Sweaters look stellar!

And I love your teaser pics! Looks just like the official pics released a short while back -

Dave%20Z%20Spectre.jpg

I couldn't resist. ;)
    Kind regards,
    Craig
    Great video David! Since you got a medium I am a bit worried. Thats what I ordered aswell. I am chest size 38 and no where near as built as you. I believe I would have worn a small in the Skyfall one so I sized up. Do you think it will be still quite fitting or a little big?
    DBS wrote:
    Well-done, David! Great reviews! Sweaters look stellar!

And I love your teaser pics! Looks just like the official pics released a short while back -

Dave%20Z%20Spectre.jpg

I couldn't resist. ;)
    Kind regards,
    Craig

LOL!!! :))
    hthomas wrote:
    Great video David! Since you got a medium I am a bit worried. Thats what I ordered aswell. I am chest size 38 and no where near as built as you. I believe I would have worn a small in the Skyfall one so I sized up. Do you think it will be still quite fitting or a little big?

I think I would have bought a small....I am sure they will exchange if it doesn't fit though...
    The Mantis wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

I think I would have bought a small....I am sure they will exchange if it doesn't fit though...

Thanks for your info. That must mean I was a XS in the Skyfall. Size guides do fail at times! haha
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    great video, hilarious opening!
  • LightsleeperLightsleeper Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    Doctor wrote:
    Doctor wrote:
    For interested...

Harrods has 3 Moncler cardigan as seen in Solden images

Only size M

Ask for
    .... Don't leave us hanging! :))

Call Harrods and ask for Moncler corner...
    Speak with Nick...

Right code

Just size M

I have a size small in this Zip if anyone want s to trade/exchange for a size med -- P.M. me.
    I finally received my NPeal mock turtle sweater this morning and I cannot even begin to explain how beautiful this sweater is. The luxurious quality of the cashmere/silk combination is incredible. Now- we've all seen the sweater 100's of times ever since the SPECTRE teaser poster was released but I wanted to show you the "pomp and circumstance" (to coin Mr.Zaritzky's phrase) and sheer quality of the packaging the sweater came in. A beautiful gift box with the gold lettering(almost like a case- I'll certainly keep the sweater in the box when I'm not wearing it). The box was gift wrapped with silk NPeal ribbons. There was a bottle of cashmere cleaner (again- gift wrapped in silk ribbons) and a beautiful brochure with a great piece about NPeal's association with Bond
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    I finally received my NPeal mock turtle sweater this morning and I cannot even begin to explain how beautiful this sweater is. The luxurious quality of the cashmere/silk combination is incredible. Now- we've all seen the sweater 100's of times ever since the SPECTRE teaser poster was released but I wanted to show you the "pomp and circumstance" (to coin Mr.Zaritzky's phrase) and sheer quality of the packaging the sweater came in. A beautiful gift box with the gold lettering(almost like a case- I'll certainly keep the sweater in the box when I'm not wearing it). The box was gift wrapped with silk NPeal ribbons. There was a bottle of cashmere cleaner (again- gift wrapped in silk ribbons) and a beautiful brochure with a great piece about NPeal's association with Bond
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

very cool! can't wait to get mine.
    hthomas wrote:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

very cool! can't wait to get mine.

You won't be disappointed- It exceeded my expectations for sure!
    What size did you get? Chest size?
    I bought a medium and it fits perfectly- it's slim fitting. I'm a bit smaller chest size wise than David Zaritzky but I generally buy the same size as him (I have the Billy Reid Peacoat and John Smedley sweater in medium as well). The NPeal is a great fit for me- I don't have the Skyfall one but I understand the Skyfall NPeal comes up bigger.
    hthomas wrote:
    What size did you get? Chest size?

My chest size is about 39"-40"