Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    Can certainly see the resemblance in outfit but Steve's boots above also have a stepped heel not the curved sole seen on Craig's boots.

Still no ideas on that jacket...??
  • k5211k5211 UKPosts: 164MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    Can certainly see the resemblance in outfit but Steve's boots above also have a stepped heel not the curved sole seen on Craig's boots.

Still no ideas on that jacket...??

The step might be an old model. Here is an article giving a little history on them courtesy of the Sartorially Inclined blog, this might explain the difference.

http://sartoriallyinclined.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/bullit-boots.html
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
  • OSS117OSS117 Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    edited May 2015
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    ... Steve's boots above also have a stepped heel not the curved sole seen on Craig's boots...
    k5211 wrote:
    ... The step might be an old model...

Huttons_Original_Playboy_1960s_ad.jpg

You're right, McQueen's boots in Bullit were probably Hutton’s Playboy chukkas which had a stepped heel .
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Here is a real good shot of the jacket he is wearing over the N Peal turtleneck. Any idea's on this jacket? Could it be another matchless jacket as mentioned in the above post?
    9zrhpi.jpg

This jacket is awesome.... no updates yet?
    reminds me of the Bourne ultimatum jacket
    OSS117 wrote:
    Westminster_Bridge.jpg

The shape of the heel and thickness of the sole reminds me of Steve McQueen's Sanders chukka boots much more than C&J Molton.

It has the side zips of Tony's hoodie in Iron Man 3, and the overall ruggedness of Steve Rogers jacket in The Winter Soldier and Bourne Ultimatum.

I must say as a jacket man, This is a beaut.
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    k5211 wrote:
    OSS117 wrote:
    Westminster_Bridge.jpg

The shape of the heel and thickness of the sole reminds me of Steve McQueen's Sanders chukka boots much more than C&J Molton.

Pipped me too it, I would bet a considerbale amount that they are indeed the Sanders Playboy
    Chukka, if any doubt existed one only has to look at Steve McQueen in Bullitt, this is the ultimate tribute.

desert_boots_steve_mcqueen.jpg

I was thinking exactly the same:
    http://www.anthonysinclair.com/Sanders_Dark_Brown_Suede_Playboy_Chukka_Boot_p/6480tds.htm
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • andermtandermt Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    I would expect these to be Crockett & Jones as well?

Just because there is no shoe on sale by C&J either currently or in the past with what looks like that sole it doesn't mean they didn't make it.

I have a pair of C&J shoes with a Vibram sole which have never been marketed or sold by C&J. I bought them in the factory shop. They were probably originally made to be sold by another company.

I also bought some boots a few months back which were only released about 6 wees later. Perhaps we will see these on the C&J website in a few months time.
  • sumner89sumner89 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    I came home from work to a nice surprise...

A little delivery from N Peal. I know I'm a bit behind the times with only just getting the Skyfall sweater, but I'm happy to make the cable roll neck sweater my first SPECTRE purchase. The quality is superb!

Full_Size_Render_8.jpg

Full_Size_Render_9.jpg
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    sumner89 wrote:

A little delivery from N Peal. I know I'm a bit behind the times with only just getting the Skyfall sweater, but I'm happy to make the cable roll neck sweater my first SPECTRE purchase. The quality is superb!

Full_Size_Render_8.jpg

Full_Size_Render_9.jpg

Gorgeous! I actually just won the Skyfall sweater on the JamesBondLifestyle website recently. The quality is indeed superb. The cable roll neck looks amazing.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    sumner89 wrote:

Full_Size_Render_8.jpg

Full_Size_Render_9.jpg

Gorgeous! I actually just won the Skyfall sweater on the JamesBondLifestyle website recently. The quality is indeed superb. The cable roll neck looks amazing.

Lucky you!!! I never won anything over there :(
  • sumner89sumner89 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    sumner89 wrote:

Full_Size_Render_8.jpg

Full_Size_Render_9.jpg

Thanks! That was a very good prize to win! I won a pair of the Skyfall gloves in a Dents competition around the time Skyfall was released, but I've never won anything on the JamesBondLifestyle site, and they do generally have some very good prizes.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    These look like the same shades DC wore off set in Mexico. Any idea what they are?

678h1y.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    Looks like here the TF144's16icieh.jpg
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I like the coat ,it almost looks like a covert coat ,with that velvet collar , they normally come in green, I used to have one , but have seen them in navy , you would have to find a tailor to unstitch the piping on the cuffs and hems though ,if you wanted a budget version .
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    Outfit looks incredibly smart. Interesting that he is wearing the Marko Sunglasses again. Thought they would have gone for a new model.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    I like the coat ,it almost looks like a covert coat ,with that velvet collar , they normally come in green, I used to have one , but have seen them in navy , you would have to find a tailor to unstitch the piping on the cuffs and hems though ,if you wanted a budget version .

It's like a short chesterfield, or rather a "Crombie"-style coat, rather than a covert coat. I hate using brand names when describing a style, but Crombie basically owns the style. It's dressier than a covert coat (and made with heavier cloth), but it's not as formal as a chesterfield. You don't have to worry about the stitching on the hem and cuffs. It's Tom Ford's version of this coat: http://www.crombie.co.uk/navy-retro-coat-slim-fit.html
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    other then the velvet collar this looks a lot like the coat from SF.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    other then the velvet collar this looks a lot like the coat from SF.

This coat has a fly front, making it dressier than the coat in SF.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    mudz112 wrote:
    Outfit looks incredibly smart. Interesting that he is wearing the Marko Sunglasses again. Thought they would have gone for a new model.

Hmm maybe these are his own as in other pics he is wearing the pair seen before in earlier shoots
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    That's what I was thinking, Welshboy. I doubt he'd wear the same sunglasses in consecutive films.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    singhammer wrote:
    Hi, I've just been to a Ted Baker store and I saw the following trousers there:

http://www.tedbaker.com/row/Mens/Clothing/Trousers/TINTEGA-Textured-chinos-Charcoal/p/116670-03-CHARCOAL

Do you think this could be the trousers from the poster and or the recently filmed boat scene. The color is charcoal and looks pretty much like the N.Peal in reality.

Snagged a pair of these Ted Baker strides be warned I had to size up and they are slim fit! Only had long length so need to drop them into my tailors. Paired with turtle neck suede leather boots and Dans QOS Black Harrington. Job done

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Some really good images from London filming on the 007 travellers site

http://007travelers.blogspot.fi/2015/06/spectre-filming-around-trafalgar-square.html?m=1

Some good close ups of the complete ensemble with the chukka boots and the jacket (matchless??)
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    I'm going to throw George Cox Chukkas in as a possibility for those shoes.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I think the George Cox sole has a beige bottom, whereas these are one color...Sanders
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Is there store here in the States that carries the Sanders online?
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
    I really hope someone ID's the jacket. I am struggling big time trying to find something.
  • 000-7000-7 EnglandPosts: 78MI6 Agent
    IanT wrote:
    I'm going to throw George Cox Chukkas in as a possibility for those shoes.

The heel detail on the George Cox Chukkas is a standard 'vertical' rather than 'swept' or 'slanted' style
    And the vamp detail (part of the shoe side) is too small on the George Cox version

I believe it is the Sanders boot, but they are not aware of being used in the film and have not partaken in product placement.
    I know this for having just spoken with them.
    These days it takes three kills...!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Sinclair has sent the following email out:
    Daniel Craig as James Bond, 007, will wear the classic Sanders 'Playboy' chukka boot during the exciting finale of the 24th Bond film, SPECTRE.

First made famous by Steve McQueen in the 60s - who wore the boots both on and off screen - the 'Playboy' chukkas are made in England from high-grade snuff suede, are fully leather-lined, and feature a thick, bonded crepe sole. Just the thing for secret missions.

BUY HERE.
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I really like the jacket and as others have said, wouldn't be surprised if it is a Matchless one that they just haven't yet announced or launched. It's nice though. I have a similar top but without the sleeve zippers that I've had for years.