Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    For those interested I am pretty sure I have traced the jacket worn in London
    Ross

And the answer is....??
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    For those interested I am pretty sure I have traced the jacket worn in London
    Ross

This is cruel, more suspense than the teaser trailer!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    There is a video and a review of the jacket seen here coming out tonight...I will post it on AJB first. Not much longer....we were just waiting on confirmation from the company. Special thanks to Mr. Ruzgar for his continued uncanny skills in identification!

acraigjacket.jpg
  • ArcherrArcherr Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Wow, I can't wait of the video, I've been looking myself but to no avail. Greatest news today so far.
    The Mantis wrote:
    There is a video and a review of the jacket seen here coming out tonight...I will post it on AJB first. Not much longer....we were just waiting on confirmation from the company. Special thanks to Mr. Ruzgar for his continued uncanny skills in identification!

acraigjacket.jpg
  • timibladetimiblade Posts: 157MI6 Agent
    I don't know why Jared and The Mantis keep the secret. The jacket is from JOHN VARVATOS.
    It's not a matter of keeping it a secret, it's timing...number one, we wanted to get confirmation from the company, and number two (and to be frank) the people who discovered this wanted to make sure their friends procured one before it was public. I am a grateful recipient of the information, not one of the talented discovers, so we have shown respect of those wishes.
    I knew the brand since the first pictures but I wasn't sure until I saw the new pictures today.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    timiblade wrote:
    I don't know why Jared and The Mantis keep the secret. The jacket is from JOHN VARVATOS.

Thanks now the one I was trying to buy has been sold, hence the reason I was trying to get one first
    I do apologize to reveal to the community the name of the brand Jared.
    No need to apologize, just wanted to explain the reasoning behind holding onto the information for a bit...also, we wanted to check with the company to see if any customization or alterations had been made to the jacket...
  • Chri360936Chri360936 Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    Now that the cat is out of the bag, is it the suede jacket?

Chris
  • VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent
    I have to be honest, the jacket doesn't really get my juices flowing but I am still looking forward to The Bond Experience video. I mean, who doesn't love David's theme tune? -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Looking forward to the review David.

Any idea if they size normal, large or small before they all sell out :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • AngusrRossAngusrRoss ScotlandPosts: 121MI6 Agent
    Got an email from Sanders this morning informing me that the boots can not be resoled. Thought you guys might like to know before you buy.

I think I'll still get a pair but I'm still not sure what colour, any ideas?
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    What is the model name / reference of the John Vervartos jacket?
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
    sizing is pretty true, though certainly fitted...I wound up taking a medium and I am a 40R with a 31 inch waist...the medium fit me pretty true to the shots we have seen with the sleeves being a tad long....I took some horrible fit pics but will take better ones tonight.
    The Mantis wrote:
    sizing is pretty true, though certainly fitted...I wound up taking a medium and I am a 40R with a 31 inch waist...the medium fit me pretty true to the shots we have seen with the sleeves being a tad long....I took some horrible fit pics but will take better ones tonight.

Much appreciated!!! Look forward to your video {[]
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Big thanks to David and Simon. Look forward to the video! I hope we will be able to get our hands on some of these.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    No need to thank me, I am just a happy recipient of Simon's amazing skills...he is the Dark Detective...the Gotham Knight of Bond fans....the hero we all need...
  • DoctorDoctor ItalyPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    No need to thank me, I am just a happy recipient of Simon's amazing skills...he is the Dark Detective...the Gotham Knight of Bond fans....the hero we all need...

Thanks guys
    Orbis Non Sufficit
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    At the moment they not planing to reissue these jackets,so if we want some,need to get in touch with John Varvatos.
    There is still large and xlarge at 1bloomingdales with 25%discount but together with duties and taxes+postage jacket will cost you £560
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    We'll I think I've found the jacket based on the info so far provided. If it is the right one, I'm not a big fan. Has some weird detailing I am NOT a fan of. I have a feeling there is a bit of wardrobe tinkering, or the film used model isn't really available yet, or widely available.
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    The coolest muthaf*cka on the planet: Joe Perry of Aerosmith: is a Varvatos man....nuff said. This particular jacket doesn't do much for me and at $2400 bucks I think is ridiculous.
    timiblade wrote:
    Never fear the event
    $2400?? $500 online
    TheExit148 wrote:
    We'll I think I've found the jacket based on the info so far provided. If it is the right one, I'm not a big fan. Has some weird detailing I am NOT a fan of. I have a feeling there is a bit of wardrobe tinkering, or the film used model isn't really available yet, or widely available.

Looks the same to me from the front and sides (though ive not shots of the back of the jacket on set)
    It's not 2400 bucks,not sure about dollars but should be around $800/$900
    edited June 2015
    I paid $518 US dollars delivered on Nordstrom
    edited June 2015
    They confirmed over email,it's the right jacket
    Could be $580 + many places had discounts
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent