Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• crt007crt007 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Received my JV jacket in size large from Wednesdays online restock. It appears that it is the same as the initial run exterior details and inner lining. (I purchased an xxl from Nordstrom when the jacket was first identified).

Below are some pictures of the JV jacket with the mock turtleneck, jcrew factory pants, and jcrew captoe suede boots. I also messed around with some of the other bond jackets using the pants and mock turtleneck base and figured I'd share. For size reference Im wearing a large in the JV, Billy Reid, Barbour Dept. B and Superdry jackets.

-Chris

JV_1.jpg

JV2.jpg

JV3.jpg

BR_1.jpg

Barbour_1.jpg

Superdry.jpg
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Friedl41 wrote:
    For those who are interested in the SM300 with Natostrap - the lugs are 21mm and the Omega NATO is 20mm there is a little space - not like in Goldfinger Rolex look but it goes in that direction. My strap was fitted on the watch by the Omega watchmaker at the Omega Boutique. I have posted many pictures on Instagram SLF41 if you ant to have a look

If there is a little space then they've put on the wrong sized strap. It should fit spot on and tight to the lugs. No gaps or movement.

Not surprised theyve fitted the wrong one... Both I spoke to rec the 19-20mm to me. Didnt buy one as wanted it for my CR PO (45.5) until i bought a sm300 later in the year. So 21-22 would fit both, may go ahead now I know the larger is right for both...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    New Video up....Review of the Spectre James Bond Sanders Chukka Boots..... http://youtu.be/_wjRWzibSkc
    Interesting picture of the "bond blouson" by matchless.

http://www.provocateur-magazin.de/ist-matchless-das-neue-belstaff/
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Great video! Been trying to pull the trigger and ordering the shoes myself. On another note, did I see Bruce Wayne's Shakespeare bat-pole switch? Now I'm really envious -{
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    crt007 wrote:

Great find. Interesting looking jacket. Very "sand". Definitely different from other Matchless jackets.

Oh, and nice outfits in your earlier post. I pulled the trigger on the Factory pants. Hopefully they fit.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    crt007 wrote:

This could be the jacket in the Morocco scenes. Looks alot like the jacket in the video from Instagram that was posted.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    New Video up....Review of the Spectre James Bond Sanders Chukka Boots..... http://youtu.be/_wjRWzibSkc

Love the video. Was gonna pull the trigger on these but I'm not sure now. That sole scares me...
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    crt007 wrote:

This could be the jacket in the Morocco scenes. Looks alot like the jacket in the video from Instagram that was posted.

Looks like it - in fact, it's very much in the same vein as the Vavartos jacket.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Love the video. Was gonna pull the trigger on these but I'm not sure now. That sole scares me...

Go for them, the sole looks way better when wearing them. I was the same but they look great in the flesh...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • SeamastSeamast SevillePosts: 119MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:

Go for them, the sole looks way better when wearing them. I was the same but they look great in the flesh...

Excellent review. I was in doubt and now I'm thinking in buying one pair, but above all nice socs David. :D :D :D
  • double o egodouble o ego Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    89U6zVw.png
    match2-816x378.jpg

Daniel and Léa spotted shooting in Morocco (via @PhilNobileJr on Twitter)
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    LOL, thanks for the kudos on the socks...hate boring socks...

And yes, that's the bat-pole bust...complete with switch that turns on my computer etc...

As far as that Matchless jacket, it could be the Morocco one....hmmm....but why show it with the Solden shot...AGAIN!

Spectre_Morroco_Jacket.jpg
  • double o egodouble o ego Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    That's how I found the picture. I didn't put it together myself and you're right; it's the Morocco Jacket.
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    Looks like Daltons tan jacket from TLD. :))

Should've been safari suit.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    I actually love Dalton's tan outfit from TLD. Been putting together an updated version of it, so If this news is true, I'm gonna be a very happy Bond clothing fanatic. But, I know that the tan Dalton outfit was not exactly a universal favorite, so it would be interesting to see an updated and improved homage outfit.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Interesting indeed!!

So the "Mr White" jacket remains a mystery for now
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Interesting indeed!!

So the "Mr White" jacket remains a mystery for now

Purely speculation but I'm wondering if private white vc is involved with the mr. White jacket. Maybe a Wool deck or flight jacket from their AW15 collection.

Coincidentally while I was searching around private white vc I came across these:

http://www.privatewhitevc.com/online-shop/mens/shoes-boots/sanders-hi-top-chukka-boot-snuff.html
    edited June 2015
    I like their Harringtons!

Wonder where the Matchless leak came from - I guess its their promo picture
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    crt007 wrote:
    Received my JV jacket in size large from Wednesdays online restock. It appears that it is the same as the initial run exterior details and inner lining. (I purchased an xxl from Nordstrom when the jacket was first identified).

Below are some pictures of the JV jacket with the mock turtleneck, jcrew factory pants, and jcrew captoe suede boots. I also messed around with some of the other bond jackets using the pants and mock turtleneck base and figured I'd share. For size reference Im wearing a large in the JV, Billy Reid, Barbour Dept. B and Superdry jackets.

-Chris

JV_1.jpg

JV2.jpg

JV3.jpg

BR_1.jpg

Barbour_1.jpg

Superdry.jpg

Which pants are those exactly? I've been on the website and can't seem to find them. Can you link to them?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Factory Slim Pattern Bedford I think in Heathered Navy. According to hthomas they look gray. Currently 50% off promo code of THEBIG50.

Sorry my phone won't paste the url
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Yes they Are on the factory website.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    edited June 2015
    Factory Slim Pattern Bedford I think in Heathered Navy. According to hthomas they look gray. Currently 50% off promo code of THEBIG50.

Sorry my phone won't paste the url

Thanks for that info!

https://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothing/pants/bedford_pants/PRDOVR~03604/03604.jsp

Not available for shipping to Canada nor in my size. Link above is for the US. Canada website only has blue stripe available. :#
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Friedl41 wrote:
    For those who are interested in the SM300 with Natostrap - the lugs are 21mm and the Omega NATO is 20mm there is a little space - not like in Goldfinger Rolex look but it goes in that direction. My strap was fitted on the watch by the Omega watchmaker at the Omega Boutique. I have posted many pictures on Instagram SLF41 if you ant to have a look

If there is a little space then they've put on the wrong sized strap. It should fit spot on and tight to the lugs. No gaps or movement.

Haha no, they did not fit the wrong strap. There is no 21mm Natostrap. Do you own the watch? I do. I posted a fact, which I though might be of help. I assume ... You made an assumption ...
    Friedl41 wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Friedl41 wrote:

Haha no, they did not fit the wrong strap. There is no 21mm Natostrap. Do you own the watch? I do. I posted a fact, which I though might be of help. I assume ... You made an assumption ...

The Omega NATO comes in two sizes - sounds like they put on the smaller one for you. My AD recommends the larger version hence no spaces (mines in the post)
    edited June 2015
    Friedl41 wrote:

See here (21/22mm) sounds like you have the wrong NATO

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-27%20at%2017.12.15.png
    Is there any Danner boot stockists in Europe??
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Friedl41 wrote:

See here (21/22mm) sounds like you have the wrong NATO

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-27%20at%2017.12.15.png

Oops. Now you have got me thinking....
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Friedl41 wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Friedl41 wrote:

Yes I do own the watch. Mine has no gap. Yours shouldn't either. They should have fitted the next size up which is the 21-22mm.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Friedl41 wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:

I rest my case and will call the boutique on Monday ...thanks

Yes I do own the watch. Mine has no gap. Yours shouldn't either. They should have fitted the next size up which is the 21-22mm.