Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• shilton125shilton125 SCOTLANDPosts: 355MI6 Agent
    Extra 5 % discount too using code summertime
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Npeal claiming a third jumper featuring in the film. Again this is another mock turtleneck (like the SPECTRE poster) but this time in "lapis blue" that they say features in the 2nd trailer? Anyone know where?

http://www.npeal.com/shop/product/55116552a258e8000300016e/NPG-300-Fine-Gauge-Mock-Turtle-Sweater-As-seen-in-the-SPECTRE-movie-trailer-Lapis-Blue
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • sumner89sumner89 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Npeal claiming a third jumper featuring in the film. Again this is another mock turtleneck (like the SPECTRE poster) but this time in "lapis blue" that they say features in the 2nd trailer? Anyone know where?

http://www.npeal.com/shop/product/55116552a258e8000300016e/NPG-300-Fine-Gauge-Mock-Turtle-Sweater-As-seen-in-the-SPECTRE-movie-trailer-Lapis-Blue

Yeah, its under the TF blouson.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    sumner89 wrote:

Yeah, its under the TF blouson.

Yep there's a photo in an earlier post. Bond looking over Q's shoulder in TF blouson. Turtle neck peeking out.

Edit: check post 2286 from Mantis
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    My MTM Npeal Spectre poster turtle neck arrived today. Increased the sleeve length of the M by 5cm...

It fits very "poster" accurate, v close fit on the body, perfect length in both body and sleeves !

Phew !

Included the Cashmere shampoo too...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • PPKPPK Posts: 60MI6 Agent
    edited August 2015
    Orderd exactly these with the summertime promo code.
    hopefully they are the right ones :)
    Thanks for the Link gentlemen -{
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    Gents, sorry that this is a moving target, but after putting the irons to TF, the bridge is indeed 21mm...the 16mm may be a womens but I canceled my edel-optics as they ONLY have 16mm....sorry, this is more art than science.

While we are at it, would love a link to anyone selling that is 100% authentic...

I have bought Persol and Tom Ford sunglasses from here without any issues....

http://www.otticanet.com/en/sunglasses/tom-ford/snowdon-ft-0237/789940/
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Mark, glad to hear that the MTM NPeal fits.

Due to the summer heat here, I've limited my JV to being worn over a long sleeved charcoal Sunspel jersey polo. Bondian without being slavish to the costume.
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    Received my Snowdons from Overstock today. They have the correct 21mm nose bridge and came factory sealed.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Ordered from otticanet. Thanks for the suggestion everyone!
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    Temped to buy from Ottica so I can return the pair I paid Nordstrom through the nose for.
  • SenorJon21SenorJon21 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Coincidentally, I've had the Snowdons since 2013.

Snowdens

Bought them from Amazon. Here they are at a very nice discount for anyone interested.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Mark, glad to hear that the MTM NPeal fits.

Due to the summer heat here, I've limited my JV to being worn over a long sleeved charcoal Sunspel jersey polo. Bondian without being slavish to the costume.

Cheers Steve... Still too warm here too, but good old NE England will sort that out soon !
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Otticanet just informed me that they are sold out of black Snowdons....ugh...back to the drawing board.....sigh
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Otticanet just informed me that they are sold out of black Snowdons....ugh...back to the drawing board.....sigh

I also got that email....
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    Is that Amazon link not an option for you guys?
    Is the seller on Amazon a reputable seller?

I considered it because it says Amazon will fulfill the order but I am not sure if that means they are going to be real. I assume that they could still be a fake pair.

Am I wrong?
    These Snowdon's are Non-Polarized correct?
  • RoddersRodders Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Hi guys,

New to the forum and massive fan of this thread - been following ever since I fell in love with the 'Moncler jacket', though budget doesn't quite stretch. I have however seen the following so thought best share...

http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/michael-kors-quilted-cotton-jersey-jacket_270-3001451-CF55FPD07T/?previewAttribute=Black

A little off subject, but of all my bond clothes it has to be the Orlebar Brown Setter shorts - absolutely love them!!
    Tom Guidry of TF confirmed that SA is the 05B "with grey gradient lenses"
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    SenorJon21 wrote:
    Coincidentally, I've had the Snowdons since 2013.

Snowdens

Bought them from Amazon. Here they are at a very nice discount for anyone interested.

Most of the recent reviews here say these are FAKE. I would steer clear - it's not worth the risk. I'm sure the Snowdons will be available for quite a while and I'm confident they'll pop up on sites like Hautelook and Gilt for under $200. I bought my TF108s from Gilt for $200 a few years back.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

I considered it because it says Amazon will fulfill the order but I am not sure if that means they are going to be real. I assume that they could still be a fake pair.

Am I wrong?

Fulfilled by Amazon just means they're stored at a Amazon warehouse, they still supply lots of fakes.
    Having this pic on the listing doesn't inspire confidence:
    fakeford.jpg

The good thing about Amazon is that you shouldn't have a problem getting your money back assuming they are fake.
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    I'm sure the Snowdons will be available for quite a while and I'm confident they'll pop up on sites like Hautelook and Gilt for under $200. I bought my TF108s from Gilt for $200 a few years back.

I got my Snowdons from Secretsales (similar thing but UK based) for £77 (had a 30% first purchase voucher). They're not the SA colour but wouldn't be surprised if that dd appear at some point.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    genericguy wrote:

Fulfilled by Amazon just means they're stored at a Amazon warehouse, they still supply lots of fakes.
    Having this pic on the listing doesn't inspire confidence:
    fakeford.jpg

The good thing about Amazon is that you shouldn't have a problem getting your money back assuming they are fake.

The pics are amazon stock pics - these don't say much about authenticity.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • esk1020esk1020 Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    FYI...I ordered a pair off of eBay from SoleEyewear as they guaranteed their items. I got them for $178. They came extremely fast and appear to be genuine. They were packaged up in the Tom Ford case with all the Tom Ford paperwork. There was no indication as to the bridge size, but the ones I got are indeed size 21. I have no idea how many they have it just says limited quantity available. Hope this helps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301587311647

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg
    Thanks for the info guys. I ordered through Amazon and they should be here tomorrow. I am expecting fakes which is fine since I can return without a problem. Figured I would take the chance.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Read the Amazon reviews - fakes for some of the cheap ones
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Ill just wait to buy them in store in London, too many risks in buying online.
    I have an Amazon pair (from the above link) coming Saturday - and I have a pair from Nordstrom to which I can compare them. I'll let you know what I find!
    I have an Amazon pair (from the above link) coming Saturday - and I have a pair from Nordstrom to which I can compare them. I'll let you know what I find!

I have one coming from Amazon tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how this turns out for both of us!