Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Has anyone else seen this?

IMG_5560.jpg
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

IMG_5560.jpg

No.... It's much lighter than I thought.. More white/sand than yellow/orange
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Same thoughts unless camera??
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

IMG_5560.jpg

Limited to 100 pieces, you think that's true or just to each supplier
    Ross
    I'm wondering if the poster trousers will be Matchless or possibly Neil Barrett
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    wow! where did this come from?
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    What's with the black zipper?
    Doesn't look like the SA jacket we are expecting.
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    edited August 2015
    Did we miss this?
    image.jpg

Found on Instagram. http://instagram.com/matchlessmalenotti
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    edited August 2015
    Yes, please share. Where is the picture from, and Ross, where does it say the jacket is limited to 100 pieces?

Edited to add: Good eyes Holden. The zipper is different. I think the silver zipper looks better, at least in the limited pictures available.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    Did we miss this?
    image.jpg

Found on Instagram. http://instagram.com/matchlessmalenotti

We didn't miss it, it's just buried somewhere in one of these threads. More here: http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/07/09/when-in-morocco-daniel-craigs-callback-cosplay-in-spectre
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Only good news in that look is it will save me £'s...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

IMG_5560.jpg

No way that is the Morocco jacket.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    Yes, please share. Where is the picture from, and Ross, where does it say the jacket is limited to 100 pieces?

Edited to add: Good eyes Holden. The zipper is different. I think the silver zipper looks better, at least in the limited pictures available.

Stuart's of London Website says limited to 100 and also avalible in Navy.

It's going to be like the mission impossible jacket, where it was nothing like the screen used one. :(

Ross
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent

It's going to be like the mission impossible jacket, where it was nothing like the screen used one. :(

Ross

IF that is the case then Matchless have truly squandered the potential of their Bond product license, which would be pretty stupid :s
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Skippy wrote:

Ross

IF that is the case then Matchless have truly squandered the potential of their Bond product license, which would be pretty stupid :s

Early days as I read something from their Boss stating a "Bond collection"...
    Might be more items and hopefully one SA DC jacket amongst them...

But very disappointing if not !
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    So, this is very weird/mysterious...the above pic was sent to me by someone I don't know, with no explanation....
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent

Ross

can't see anything on their site - do you have the link please ?
    http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1219215468/stuartslondon/photos/ig-1036175718817945552_1219215468

States very limited edition to 100 pieces. It could be limited to 100 pieces per retailer tho. Just a thought.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    thanks buddy , now im happy :)
    kadd wrote:
    They are 21mm and cost £230. Measurement is on the arm 50-21

Interestingly I asked and they said there is only one size....I wasn't specific asking about the 16mm though

I'd be interested to know from anyone whether they can verify the 16mm on their pair

Regarding the snowdons , did you get the 16 mm bridge size and if so how much they going for ?
    Plenty of sites selling fairly cheaply but stating size 21 only so not convinced these are SA
    Matt S wrote:

In the top picture, the trousers do not look solid and certainly have a fine pattern like the poster trousers.
    007 reporting for duty
    very interesting - still not very SA unless there is another jacket in the film that we've not seen yet?
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    So, this is very weird/mysterious...the above pic was sent to me by someone I don't know, with no explanation....

David you are the new wikileaks!
    LOL....maybe!

BTW, I would find it hard to believe that Matchless wouldn't make it SA...could it be the zipper IS black and that first pic we have is light coming off the sides of the suede and in fact the zipper is black....
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'll get the Ecuadorian embassy to prepare a room. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Picture quality is bad but looking at this original set pic again the zip could be black.

However the colour in mantis' pic still looks lighter more sand than this picture

image.jpg
    Looks more like the jacket Dalton wore than the current pictures
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    looks completely different even washed out or dare I say it stonewashed :))
    might save me some cash
    Everytime i see that pic though i get excited when my TF polo arrives :D
    007 reporting for duty
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    Is it possible that the jacket in the film isn't even made by Matchless?
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    Matchless might have gotten a deal to make a line? They did this with Avengers and they aren't all SA items: http://www.matchlesslondon.com/en/avengers-atelier.html
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    Seems odd, though, that they'd make a jacket that was so close to the SA one in most respects and yet slightly different. Sort of like Varvatos only reissuing the cafe racer in sky blue or something. What would be the point?
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,120MI6 Agent
    I recall that Tom Ford issued a line of ties after Skyfall marketed as Bond or 007, none of which appeared in the films or even photographed on DC. This marketing deal with Matchless is similar. I don't believe that is the jacket used in the forthcoming film.