Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I was thinking the same thing :)) only for my taste
    the jacket looks a little short.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Same tie?

%24_57.JPG

What tie is this?
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Skippy wrote:
    Yeah, be interesting to hear Matt S' assessment of that suit, because for the first time in a long time it actually looks like one that fits him ...at least to my untrained eye :v

It fits better than the Skyfall and Spectre suits, though the jacket could stand to beat least an inch longer to make his body look more proportionate.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    This look more the ticket (Tom Ford)

tomf150413bkbrsi1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1429063132
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    hthomas wrote:
    Must be promo. He looks great. That is clearly a TF suit I believe. Matt please correct me if I am wrong.

That's not a Tom Ford suit. The biggest giveaway is that it doesn't have the barchetta breast pocket. The Spectre O'Connor suits are button three roll two and have slanted pockets and four cuff buttons. This suit jacket is a button two with straight pockets and three cuff buttons. It looks like English ready-to-wear, though most English suits have four cuff buttons.

The longer hair looks so much better on Daniel Craig!

He is doing a Spectre Promo in a non Tom Ford suit??? That's interesting. Shirt and Tie are still Tom Ford. Is he wearing one of the Omega Spectre watches?
    I was thinking the same thing :)) only for my taste
    the jacket looks a little short.

Though you may say taste, until 5 years ago, this would have been universally considered the wrong size and purely meant for someone a few inches shorter. If you go by 100 years of how tailors fit clothes, the jacket is objectively too short.
    edited August 2015
    mudz112 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    hthomas wrote:
    Must be promo. He looks great. That is clearly a TF suit I believe. Matt please correct me if I am wrong.

That's not a Tom Ford suit. The biggest giveaway is that it doesn't have the barchetta breast pocket. The Spectre O'Connor suits are button three roll two and have slanted pockets and four cuff buttons. This suit jacket is a button two with straight pockets and three cuff buttons. It looks like English ready-to-wear, though most English suits have four cuff buttons.

The longer hair looks so much better on Daniel Craig!

He is doing a Spectre Promo in a non Tom Ford suit??? That's interesting. Shirt and Tie are still Tom Ford. Is he wearing one of the Omega Spectre watches?

It's not a Spectre promo but rather a Heineken promo. GQ is completely wrong in guessing that it's a Tom Ford O'Connor suit. I've never seen an O'Connor suit with straight pockets. And from what we've seen in the trailers, Daniel Craig's hair is not longer as the article points out.
    {[] Hey, do long as I was close to getting something right. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Come to think about it, all this talk about this suit doesn't belong in this thread since it has nothing to do with Spectre clothing.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    It's too bad his hair isn't that same length in the film. It looks so much better.
  • TravelerTraveler NYCPosts: 65MI6 Agent
    It's too bad his hair isn't that same length in the film. It looks so much better.
    I dunno... Think he looked a bit of a knob with long hair pre CR...

image.jpg

image.jpg
    I too prefer him with shorter hair.
    I too prefer him with shorter hair.

Big difference in The length of his hair in those old pictures vs the ones today.
    I liked the very short cut for SF. ;)
  • lippelippe Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    It looks like English ready-to-wear

Definitely not TF. Given the how short the seat sits (far too short for him) and the lapels texture, I'd concur that it's ready-to-wear. Perhaps it's ASOS RTW made for a 5'7", 15 year old.
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Come to think about it, all this talk about this suit doesn't belong in this thread since it has nothing to do with Spectre clothing.

Yeah! That's the sort of stuff best left to people to go on and on about on blogs :D
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Traveler wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg

:)) Yup +1
    Traveler wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes, that is too long. But that's not the length of his hair in the Heineken photos. The crew cut in SF makes him look unsophisticated and like a thug.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I liked the very short cut for SF. ;)
    me too -{
    I thought it suited a bloke who'd disappeared to find himself.
    Take a break, going back to basics, he'd have no time for hair
    Products etc. He's want something he could dry quickly with a
    rough towel and get back to his drinking and womanising. -{
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    [ GQ is completely wrong in guessing that it's a Tom Ford O'Connor suit. I've never seen an O'Connor suit with straight pockets. And from what we've seen in the trailers, Daniel Craig's hair is not longer as the article points out.

GQ wrong?!? :o My world is shattered. :)) :)) :))
    lippe wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    It looks like English ready-to-wear

Definitely not TF. Given the how short the seat sits (far too short for him) and the lapels texture, I'd concur that it's ready-to-wear. Perhaps it's ASOS RTW made for a 5'7", 15 year old.

Today's Bond does wear Zara Youth shirts and John Varvatos jackets, so anything is possible. :D
    Matt S wrote:
    Traveler wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes, that is too long. But that's not the length of his hair in the Heineken photos. The crew cut in SF makes him look unsophisticated and like a thug.

I agree with this. -{
    I thought it suited a bloke who'd disappeared to find himself.
    Take a break, going back to basics, he'd have no time for hair
    Products etc. He's want something he could dry quickly with a
    rough towel and get back to his drinking and womanising. -{

People usually let their hair go long in this situation, like Pierce Brosnan in the beginning of the fourth series of Remington Steele. He was taking a break from his life and trying to find himself, quite literally.
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    edited August 2015
    Looking at multiple pictures of the TF Snowdon sunglasses, I think there might be more than one version of the Snowdon sunglasses. If you look at the TF website: http://www.tomford.com/snowdon-soft-square-sunglasses/FT0237.html you'll notice that the bridge is flat in the front. But other websites such as Overstock:
    http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Tom-Ford-Womens-TF237-TF0237-Snowdon-05B-Sunglasses/6843295/product.html show a bump on the front of the bridge. Everyone who has posted pictures so far has the bump in the front, as well as every picture I can find of Daniel wearing the sunglasses on set have the bump. It looks like they may have changed the style slightly for this year by removing the bump. I wonder if this is why the bridge size is listed different on different websites? Just my two cents.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    I wonder if it's just the way TF is photographing the glasses head on with probable photoshop added. Recall that some of the retailers that removed the seam from the JV jacket in their website pictures. The Nordstrom nearest me has the Snowden in shiny black in stock. I might take a look at them, even though I have no intention of purchasing them.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    I thought I read in a previous post the Snowdon comes with either a brown or grey lense.

Does anyone know the SA colour?
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,123MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    For those of you looking for the ones TF has stated SA:

FT0237 (style)
    05B (color)
    Tom Ford
    Lens Size: 50 mm (SA size)
    Bridge Size: 16 mm
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,702MI6 Agent
    I like Craig with a bit longer hair actually. -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Popped into Tom Ford London store today and checked out their AW collection (as well as buying the Snowdons) ;%

There are a few winter trousers with frogmouth pockets in a moleskin type material (£520). But nothing in a similar weaved material to the teaser poster.

So I'm wondering if the trousers in the Westminster scene (worn with the JV jacket) are the same as the poster trousers.

There are no closeup pics but these ones below make the trousers look like a solid colour

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    David was absolutely right as for the Tom Ford fake sunglasses. However some of them are so poorly made that their unoriginality is not questionable. On allegro.pl (Polish eBay equivalent as some of you know already) a few pairs of awful TF fakes recently popped up, check these out for instance: http://allegro.pl/okulary-tom-ford-ft-0336-leo-najmodniejsze-i5619870706.html

Snowdons not spotted as for know but I wouldn't be surprised ;)