Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Thanks david , my london shop in Nov is growing by the day :007)
    007 reporting for duty
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    Just heard today from a distributor that the Bond Matchless Moroccan Blouson will be $1,695.00 As always until it is confirmed this is just information to take with a grain of salt, as this would represent a higher price point for them than the usual $1,000-$1,200 range for this type...though their Captain America IS exactly this price, but seems a heavier and more detailed piece than the Bond one will be...

Ah well, if it's less we can be pleasantly surprised....

Some price hike !

Tried on 6 different styles today of Matchless, got to say some were poor leather for £800-1000...

Hope this one is worthy of the price tag, ie quality leather etc

What did you try on ?
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Any of you guys in the Uk found a site for the TF snowdens in bridge SA size 16 they all seem to be size 21
    Everything else is SA apart fro bridge size , although that probably dosen't mean anything or does it ?
    007 reporting for duty
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    I took a chance and purchased a pair for the plain toe Jcrew Pacer boots off ebay. I've searched high and low for another pair that could match the boots Daniel Craig is wearing, and it's the only pair that matches.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    For those of you looking for the ones TF has stated SA:

FT0237 (style)
    05B (color)
    Tom Ford
    Lens Size: 50 mm (SA size)
    Bridge Size: 16 mm

Thanks David

SA lense colour is brown right?
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    CRB wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    Just heard today from a distributor that the Bond Matchless Moroccan Blouson will be $1,695.00 As always until it is confirmed this is just information to take with a grain of salt, as this would represent a higher price point for them than the usual $1,000-$1,200 range for this type...though their Captain America IS exactly this price, but seems a heavier and more detailed piece than the Bond one will be...

Ah well, if it's less we can be pleasantly surprised....

Some price hike !

Tried on 6 different styles today of Matchless, got to say some were poor leather for £800-1000...

Hope this one is worthy of the price tag, ie quality leather etc

What did you try on ?

All sorts, Kensington, Paddington and a couple of the longer touring coats and a couple of the non leather. Was more interested in seeing if they were all of a similar size. Which they were. Large in everything. XL too big for me in everything...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    TheExit148 wrote:
    I took a chance and purchased a pair for the plain toe Jcrew Pacer boots off ebay. I've searched high and low for another pair that could match the boots Daniel Craig is wearing, and it's the only pair that matches.
    if it is J. Crew then I never thought I would see the day where Bond wears the same brand as Costanza.

tumblr_mtad7r2uu_Q1rm4mpho1_500.jpg
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    TheExit148 wrote:

The J Crew boots look nice, but they don't match what Daniel Craig is wearing. Craig's boots don't have an apron toe.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    The J Crew boots look nice, but they don't match what Daniel Craig is wearing. Craig's boots don't have an apron toe.
    Sorry should have clarified that I bought the plain toe boots, not the ones with the mocc stitching.

https://www.jcrew.com/ca/mens_category/shoes/boots/PRDOVR~A9651/A9651.jsp (sold out, but can see them)

A9651_NA6446?$pdp_fs418_3x_zoom$
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,338MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    For those of you looking for the ones TF has stated SA:

FT0237 (style)
    05B (color)
    Tom Ford
    Lens Size: 50 mm (SA size)
    Bridge Size: 16 mm

Fake?

https://www.designeroptics.com/TOM_FORD_FT_0237_Sunglasses_05B_p/ft0237_05b_50.htm
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    This is who I bought mine from...still discounted but very reputable...many people here and elsewhere have used them.

www.edel-optics.com

The risk with this style is they have been out for a bit and are a popular shape so a few counterfeits roving about...
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Edit
    The Mantis wrote:

Yeah, I think the full ref 5021 149 indicate the 21 inch bridge size?

Unfortunately, the full code for 16mm doesn't appear on this website.

UK and Europe seem only to have the 21s
    On my view there is a choice for 50 and 52 and both are 16mm...could it be where we are viewing from as you say? Also, my order confirmation says 16mm
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,338MI6 Agent
    tf237.jpg

Are these unisex?
    The Mantis wrote:
    On my view there is a choice for 50 and 52 and both are 16mm...could it be where we are viewing from as you say? Also, my order confirmation says 16mm

Yes, could easily be due to the UK/Euro - US divide!

The sites this side of the Pond tend not to give a choice and only offer the 5021 code.

I'm just guessing that confirms a 21 inch bridge size, but unless someone measures the bridge of the 0521s to check they are not 16mm we'll never know!

What does TF's own site sell, I wonder?
    edited August 2015
    tf237.jpg

Are these unisex?

Could be the 22/21 are considered mens, while the smaller one is womens? That's why I think we need to approach this as get the size that looks best on you. TF is confidant in the style and color but I don't think I would go to the bank beyond that...

This is from the TF website in the description area:

DUO-TONE ACETATE FRAME WITH SHINY BLACK EXTERIOR AND HAVANA/HONEY INTERIOR, SHINY BLACK TEMPLES, ROSE GOLD METAL 'T' LOGO AND BROWN LENSES
    DUO-TONE ACETATE FRAME WITH SHINY BLACK EXTERIOR AND HAVANA INTERIOR, ROSE GOLD METAL 'T' LOGO AND GRADIENT GREY LENSES
    100% UVA/UVB PROTECTION
    PRESCRIPTION FRIENDLY
    SIZE: 50
    MADE IN ITALY

http://www.tomford.com/snowdon-soft-square-sunglasses/FT0237.html?dwvar_FT0237_color=05B#start=2
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    In costume or promo work?? Im guessing the latter despite the way its worded
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    nice pics! :)
    wondering about his long hair but I like it
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    His hair seemed shorter in the filming...agree with Welsh on possible promo...
    Mentions Heineken so reckon its for promo
    Botox
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    will be good lookin' promo then ;)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Must be promo. He looks great. That is clearly a TF suit I believe. Matt please correct me if I am wrong.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Yeah, be interesting to hear Matt S' assessment of that suit, because for the first time in a long time it actually looks like one that fits him ...at least to my untrained eye :v
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I miss the SF haircut, the shorter hair made his jaw look wider.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Must be promo. He looks great. That is clearly a TF suit I believe. Matt please correct me if I am wrong.

That's not a Tom Ford suit. The biggest giveaway is that it doesn't have the barchetta breast pocket. The Spectre O'Connor suits are button three roll two and have slanted pockets and four cuff buttons. This suit jacket is a button two with straight pockets and three cuff buttons. It looks like English ready-to-wear, though most English suits have four cuff buttons.

The longer hair looks so much better on Daniel Craig!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Same tie?

%24_57.JPG