Trailer?

Comments

• ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    the trailer had almost no women, and no action. it was all pacing and i loved that. Shivers ran down my spine the whole way
    paticularly the mom might have been a spy , and their deaths were made to look like an accident by Steel Cartridge
    after the trailer, i think there is no blofeld in this reimagining. Waltz's Oppenheimer in those 5 seconds we saw him was way spookier than any Blofeld on the screen ever was (in my opinion). Obenhauser can be the new leader of Spectre in this new age reimaging , he doesn't even need to be bald, or hav a cat
    after the trailer, i think there is no blofeld in this reimagining. Waltz's Oppenheimer in those 5 seconds we saw him was way spookier than any Blofeld on the screen ever was (in my opinion). Obenhauser can be the new leader of Spectre in this new age reimaging , he doesn't even need to be bald, or hav a cat

and if they were to bring out blofeld after this guy, he would just fail in comparison, like the Beetles opening up for rolling stones
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

I think you may be correct
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

I think you may be correct

Could it be possible that Blofeld rises up and kills Oberhauser?

Having Bond know Oberhauser reminds me of Trevelyan/Janus.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    For those of us who have read the script outline - it is SO hard to read these threads and keep your mouth shut :# {[]
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    Arbogast: Yep.

So many assumptions, so many close but not quite hitting the mark! :))
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    I'm really excited by this teaser trailer. Focusing on story rather than on action is far more exciting to me. I tried to remember how I felt about the Skyfall teaser trailer and if I was this excited, so I just watched the Skyfall teaser trailer again and it brought back how disappointed I felt when I saw it. Spectre is already off to a better start for me.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    what? skyfall was awesome. this entire run has been amazing
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    loved it, as others noted its very dark and moody like SF. And its great to see Bond drinking 18 year Macallan at his flat, I had some for the first time last Saturday!
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Just got home from work, and FINALLY saw the trailer...I must say, I'm excited. Very tense. With a first teaser my expectation needle reads 'zero,' so fortunately I'm neither over- nor underwhelmed. What I get in first impressions---aside from the quickened pulse of a fresh trailer, a smile at the recognition of Jesper's creepy voice, the awesome Austrian landscape and the burned photograph---is the inescapable notion that, for better or worse, Craigger's role in the franchise history is to be Backstory Bond. It just doesn't seem like we're just going to get a straight-up traditional mission film in his tenure, unless #25 is it.

All that said...I can't wait :007)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    Great looking teaser, someone should edit the thread title as a "teaser trailer" cause we ain't seen anything....yet....just a blast from the past merely...
    and according to teaser Bond's aunt Charmian Bond was his legal guardian till 21/01/83 at 12 noon and after that temporary guardian Hannes Oberhauser
    -{

Regards,

Teppo
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Just saw it. Intriguing. Very intriguing!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Fell asleep at 11:30 thanks to a busy week, big meal and better part of a bottle of St Emillion!
    Anyway I've seen the trailer now and ovns I loved it. So dark, moody and clear references to the last three movies. Does this mean that the Bond films are now a serial rather than a series?
  • TheGRmanTheGRman United States, IowaPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    I'm not convinced that Bond knows Oberhauser... although, Oberhauser could definitely know of Bond from Bond's youth, assuming that Oberhauser was the ski instructor back then, and may have kept tabs on him throughout the years, or Oberhasuer could've befriended JB during his childhood. If I remember Octopussy correctly, Oberhauser was like a father-figure for JB. Bond could've blocked the memory of Oberhauser due to the childhood trauma of losing his parents. Oberhauser could be behind the death of Bond's parents, but it's speculation at best.

I really dig the dark vibe of the teaser, and how personal it gets for Bond, although I do hope they eventually get back to Bond going on missions from MI6, and maybe they'll do this in Bond 25 and on, once they get most of his personal secrets out of the way. Its as if they're showing the very human part of Bond and his personal journey, and then they'll get into more of the 'missions' once everyone knows who and why Bond is the way he is. It's evident that EON and Mendes have been giving us a real personality of Bond, and I think that DC brings this out in his interpretation of Bond... as if we need to get to know and understand the character before we care about the missions he is assigned. But then again...
    "Now pay attention double O seven..." - Q. Words I think we should all live by.

- Troy
    Did anybody catch that Oberhauser is the temporary guardian listed on Order of Temporary Guardianship paper? I just watched the teaser again, and saw that. So, obviously somebody named Oberhauser was a guardian of JB after his parents died.

- Troy
    TheGRman wrote:
    Did anybody catch that Oberhauser is the temporary guardian listed on Order of Temporary Guardianship paper? I just watched the teaser again, and saw that. So, obviously somebody named Oberhauser was a guardian of JB after his parents died.

Sorry, Just posted it above at post nr #194 -{

Formerly known as Teppo
  • Harry PalmerHarry Palmer Somewhere in the past ...Posts: 325MI6 Agent

Why is it that the writers feel the need to make it personal for Bond?!!? Please bring back the days when he's on the mission for Queen and country...

Agree. We just have to accept it I'm afraid. :(

Thought the same thing as I was watching... Why so personal? He's a Secret Agent. Have some faith in the material!
    1. Cr, 2. Ltk, 3. Tld, 4. Qs, 5. Ohmss, 6. Twine, 7. Tnd, 8. Tswlm, 9. Frwl, 10. Tb, 11. Ge, 12. Gf, 13. Dn, 14. Mr, 15. Op, 16. Yolt, 17. Sf, 18. Daf, 19. Avtak, 20. Sp, 21. Fyeo, 22. Dad, 23. Lald, 24. Tmwtgg
    Teppo wrote:
    TheGRman wrote:

Sorry, Just posted it above at post nr #194 -{

Right you are Teppo, and thanks... I missed your post the same way I missed Oberhauser's signature on the guardianship document the first time around.

- Troy
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    Very nice trailer and just showes that it is very close to the leak script.... this is so nice -{
  • SimonTemplarSimonTemplar Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    Good to see the return of the bulldog Jack.
    I see in both Skyfall and Spectre they given it the Gotham/Batman treatment with Bond becoming the Bruce Waynesq figure.

In "Spectre" Bond is having its own "I'm really your father" Star War moment but with a sibling for an enemy:))
    ics wrote:
    Very nice trailer and just showes that it is very close to the leak script.... this is so nice -{

Yes Teaser trailer is very nice imo, i've never learned to read so I didn't look at the hacked script at all, you should know me better than that....i have my sources ;)

Formerly known as Teppo
    Teppo wrote:
    ics wrote:

Yes Teaser trailer is very nice imo, i've never learned to read so I didn't look at the hacked script at all, you should know me better than that....i have my sources ;)

How is the source these days ?? a proud grandad ???

:007)
    ics wrote:
    Teppo wrote:
    ics wrote:

I think "Granny" (he will knock me out for that LOL) he's fine, enjoying the time of his life with ...the FAMILY... and honestly i feel ashamed that i haven't been in contact due to my personal reasons here up North, but that's enough complaining my things - let's move on and will keep in touch :) :007) :x

Formerly known as Teppo
    Teppo wrote:
    ics wrote:
    Teppo wrote:

I think "Granny" (he will knock me out for that LOL) he's fine, enjoying the time of his life with ...the FAMILY... and honestly i feel ashamed that i haven't been in contact due to my personal reasons here up North, but that's enough complaining my things - let's move on and will keep in touch :) :007) :x

:007) - Nice that you are on top Teppo
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I finally saw the teaser trailer. It's moody an interesting the way I interprete it, Bond has kept the fact that he lived with the Oberhausers for a time in his childhood a secret because Oberhauser jr. is a leader in SPECTRE. The trailer heavily suggests Waltz is the top leader, but I think it's more complicated than that. Is mr White hiding because he failed SPECTRE in CR, or because SPECTRE is swallowing up QUANTUM?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Can I be the first to say, those ravens flying out is obviously, clearly a reference
    To the "startled pigeons" , the signature of John Glen ! ;) , so if that bandwagon
    Starts, I want the credit for starting it. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Can I be the first to say, those ravens flying out is obviously, clearly a reference
    To the "startled pigeons" , the signature of John Glen ! ;) , so if that bandwagon
    Starts, I want the credit for starting it. :))

LMFAO :))

Formerly known as Teppo
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    A Common Theory is that Oberhauser is either Bonds Brother, or half Brother.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger