Trailer?

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I'm defiantly staying up tomorrow Night -{ Even if the OH complains :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I'm defiantly staying up tomorrow Night -{ Even if the OH complains :))

Me too. Can't wait. Hehehe
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Anyone have any thoughts as to the time of it? A Friday at 7:45pm in New York and the middle of the night in London? Are they worried people will see it!?

But it's 11:45 GMT so it's actually London evening and early evening in the States...
  • SpoffSpoff Posts: 244MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    Not that we need reminding. :D

Coming tomorrow... The #SPECTRE teaser trailer. Watch it on 007.com at 11.45pm (GMT).

James Bond on Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/007/status/581138560545329152

CBCecOWW4AAaZUB.jpg

GET IN! can't wait -{
  • Catching BulletsCatching Bullets Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    steady.jpg
    Mark O'Connell | Author, Writer, Bond Fan

facebook.com/catchingbullets
    www.markoconnell.co.uk
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) "There's too much Buffering !" ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Don't miss the #SPECTRE teaser trailer released today at 11.45pm (GMT).

James Bond on Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/007/status/581423083690541058

CBGhNp6WkAA6lMV.jpg
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent
    I thought it was 11:45am! Been refreshing the website waiting for the last half hour cursing that they are late!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Crikey - late time to unleash it! Maybe they have just started on it this morning :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Tonight all Bond fans are going to Be like Cinderella, ;) Wherever we are we'll all have to leave
    before Midnight to get home to watch the trailer ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Just dont have too many drinks and forget -{
    Sods Law that our Laptop has decided to pack up X-(

I'm currently on the Phone :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Think of the extra enjoyment of entering the Cinema with no knowledge :))

Im tempted to avoid but I know I'm kidding myself
    Will this trailer be in the cinemas from this weekend ?
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Anyone have any thoughts as to the time of it? A Friday at 7:45pm in New York and the middle of the night in London? Are they worried people will see it!?

It certainly is an odd time to release a trailer. It makes sense for people on the west coast of the United States. Since I'm in New York it will be just in time for when I get home from work. Friday evenings, however, are one of the least popular times for people to be on the internet. It really seems like they wanted to release it at a time when the fewest people will be looking for it.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I think the key to the launch time is the hour: 23:45. Spectre (Bond 24) continues where Skyall (Bond 23) left off and sets up nicely for the next one (Bond 25)...ie Bond 23/4/5.

No?

Yeah, didn't think so either. :(
  • FitzochrisFitzochris Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    Wonder if they'll let us see the re-shot gunbarrel sequence in the trailer - or whether it will use Skyfall's - or whether it will use one at all?
    Fitzochris wrote:
    Wonder if they'll let us see the re-shot gunbarrel sequence in the trailer - or whether it will use Skyfall's - or whether it will use one at all?

I love how the old trailers often opened with the gun barrel.
  • FitzochrisFitzochris Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Fitzochris wrote:

I know. That is my hope with this trailer, what with Spectre seemingly harking back to more traditional elements.
    Fitzochris wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    Fitzochris wrote:

I know. That is my hope with this trailer, what with Spectre seemingly harking back to more traditional elements.

And bring back a non-dramatic voice over.

Trailers in the 60s and 70s were so much different than trailers now.
  • ProjectormanProjectorman Burnley Lancashire Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    Teaser trailer debues tonight at 11:45 - but why at such a late hour ?
    edited March 2015
    Matt S wrote:
    Fitzochris wrote:

Same here {[]

It was telling you that Bond was back.

I agree that the UK Release Time for the Trailer is a bit inconvenient.
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    because its depends on what time zone you are, duh! By the way, for me its at 7:45pm, so ha!
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Considering EON are a British company... and Bond is one of our best exports, it does seem really odd that it's being released at 11.45 pm GMT.
    because its depends on what time zone you are, duh! By the way, for me its at 7:45pm, so ha!

There is a universe outside of the U.S you know. 8-)

I think it is really strange... unless they are trying, like someone else suggested, to market this more to the U.S market, as here in the UK it's pretty much a given to be successful...??
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Fitzochris wrote:

Don't forget, this is the TEASER trailer... so I doubt that they will have the gun barrel.
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    In my best DAF control room technician voice ...
    " Six hours and counting " ;)

Agreed it's a teaser, all we're likely to get is a glimpse of stocking .... Nothing more. ;)
    Luckily, I've managed to get the Laptop working again.

Good old restore to Factory Settings :))
    :)) , I had an old computer had had to use the system Restore, option many
    Times. :D
    It was probably begging for Help :))

''Destroy me!''
    At least you'll be up and running for the trailer. Then we'll all be commenting on it
    Frame by frame. :))