Trailer?

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    It will be the Teaser most likely.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    It will be the Teaser most likely.

Obviously.
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    I've already seen the trailer and it will be positively received, but it does not contain any footage from action sequences.
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    I've already seen the trailer and it will be positively received, but it does not contain any footage from action sequences.

Sounds like the teaser will be a teaser for the teaser...a pre-teaser teaser :s -{
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent

Lucky you! I always wondered how they make those trailer tests. Was it in a shopping mall or what? Do they just ask you to watch something and then lead a way to a secret room?

The Spoiler for a Trailer :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent

Does it contain any footage at all? Or will it be similar to the teaser for The Dark Knight?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    Will it include a small Part of the Soundtrack as well?
    Mr Martini wrote:

Does it contain any footage at all? Or will it be similar to the teaser for The Dark Knight?

I WOULD LOVE THAT! The Dark Knight trailer is still in top10 trailers of all time for me, so I'd love to see something similar with a SPECTRE ring for instance!
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    :o
    Where? When? Describe, please...
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    If we really do get a teaser before Easter then firstly that is mighty mighty early, and secondly my guess is it will only be 60seconds. As others have said a pre teaser teaser!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Agreed. Could be something along the lines of a voice over
    " You can always depend on one man"
    With a few fast cut,scenes from Craig's previous films, then
    Ending with one shot from Spectre ? ( only guessing ) :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Personally, I'd like to see the trailer they used to cart the odds and ends of the DB5 from Scotland back to London.
    Maybe the DB10 is two DB5s shunted together ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    If we really do get a teaser before Easter then firstly that is mighty mighty early, and secondly my guess is it will only be 60seconds. As others have said a pre teaser teaser!
    It is closer to 90 seconds in length.
    ggl007 wrote:
    For my eyes only, darling.
  • FitzochrisFitzochris Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    ggl007 wrote:

Did they screen it at the Mar Vista Inn?
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    ggl007 wrote:
    Sorry in advance, I'm not trying to be disrespectful but can we believe you?

Everybody could tell that he has seen something. Could you at least say why and where do you have access to it? Will it be released the 28th of March?

Thanks.
    I don't think the trailer was shown to anyone. I tried to search for any evidence on reddit or 4chan with no luck - and we're talking about places in which you can read the Spectre script and where Comic Con clips are usually leaked. :P
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    Spectre teaser poster will be released tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/007/status/577575088330936320
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    If we get a teaser soon, I have a feeling it will be
    90% footage from the last 3 films.... with a few very quick flashes of footage from this one. Like the Bourne Ultimatum teaser trailer.
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
    If we get a teaser soon, I have a feeling (given the film's plot) it will be 90% footage from the last 3 films.... with a few very quick flashes of footage from this one. Like the Bourne Ultimatum teaser trailer.

THAT'S A HUGE SPOILER RIGHT THERE
    If we get a teaser soon, I have a feeling (given the film's plot) it will be 90% footage from the last 3 films.... with a few very quick flashes of footage from this one. Like the Bourne Ultimatum teaser trailer.
    It's all original footage.
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    The first trailer is officially confirmed for the 28th March.

Sony Pictures SG on Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/SonyPicturesSG/status/577883961961103360
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Yes!! -{
    11 days and counting ! ;)
  • Kent007Kent007 Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    Not one to be a party pooper but all the other Sony Pictures accounts seem to be verified whereas that one isn't.

Might just be a case of Twitter not getting round to it obviously.

However, Mark O'Connell has said on his Facebook that the trailer is coming on the 28th. Not sure how he knows, may just be repeating the rumours or may have some inside information.
    "You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Do they normally release anything on weekends? Films come out on Fridays (Thursday evenings, occasionally) and most other releases tend to be made Mon-Fri? I'm just thinking out loud here.
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:

Really?

Well..... not if you read the logline.

I'll delete it if it's that bad.
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:

Really?

Well..... not if you read the logline.

I'll delete it if it's that bad.

Please put in spoiler tags if so.... thanks.

Or perhaps a Mod can?
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony