Trailer?

Comments

• Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    At this moment, no confirmation of the release date from the British Board of Film Classification, but the trailer has been passed uncut with a run rime of 1 min 37 seconds.

BBFC - SPECTRE
    http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/spectre-filmtrailer
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I like the Placeholder Image they have for it :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    Trailer will be online this Friday 27th at 10:00 am. GMT.
    Cheers for sharing -{ But I'll be at Work though :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    If we really do get a teaser before Easter then firstly that is mighty mighty early, and secondly my guess is it will only be 60seconds. As others have said a pre teaser teaser!

Is it really that early for a teaser trailer to come out? Let's not forget- STAR WARS:THE FORCE AWAKENS isn't released until December yet the teaser trailer came out right at the end of November last year!
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    If we really do get a teaser before Easter then firstly that is mighty mighty early, and secondly my guess is it will only be 60seconds. As others have said a pre teaser teaser!

Is it really that early for a teaser trailer to come out? Let's not forget- STAR WARS:THE FORCE AWAKENS isn't released until December yet the teaser trailer came out right at the end of November last year!

Yeah but that's STAR WARS - 90% of the trailer was CGI based. The other thing is that they were already shooting the movie back then, SPECTRE is shooting from December so I think it's a proper time for a proper teaser trailer - it will be probably something in the style of "The Dark Knight Rises" teaser trailer (or at least I hope so!)
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    Can't wait for the teaser trailer. Would love to wait to see it in a proper theater where it will have more of the an effect....but there's no way I will be able to hold back from watching it as soon as it hits the 'net. Before the Internet and all the pre-release info we now have access to, movie trailers, especially a short teaser packed more of a punch for the audience IMO due to a bit of the surprise factor.
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    it is 1:37, 13 sec. longer than the skyfall teaser. Do you guys think Spectre could be the longest bond yet? I wouldn't mind that at all! I was thinking the next two bonds should be like as long as the Dark Knight movies, which are long!
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Cheers for sharing -{ But I'll be at Work though :#

I hope we will all be at work. No room for benefit babes on this forum!
    I will be watching at 10am in my office. Can't wait!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Perhaps an emergency toilet break, and a quick view on the mobile. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    I'll be home because I'm a student and I will have no courses on Friday! HUH, so unfortunately guys, I don't want you to be envious, but I think I'll watch it in full HD, on a big screen, with some powerful speakers :))
  • The_CommanderThe_Commander EnglandPosts: 245MI6 Agent
    Let's hope it's not late like the teaser poster was. Otherwise, there's going to be some very extended breaks being taken in workplaces all over the land!!
    1:Sf, 2:NTTD, 3:TSWLM, 4:CR, 5:OHMSS
    I don't think there's been this much interest in a Trailer, other than the time
    We had those new age travellers moved on ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) :))
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    The trailer is good. Very moody. No action footage will disappoint some.

You've seen it?
    I've read a rumour that it's released at 23:45 on Friday.
    I thought it was 10:00?

It is now more than a rumour. The official website is running a countdown. As I type this it says 2 days 5 hours 33 minutes and 20 seconds.
    Moore Than wrote:

It is now more than a rumour. The official website is running a countdown. As I type this it says 2 days 5 hours 33 minutes and 20 seconds.

I stand corrected :))
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent

Sounds fine to me. How can I be disappointed with the trailer from the coolest film series ever?
    I am a fan....not a moaner!
  • Mach_eyyMach_eyy Detroit/Warsaw Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    448.jpg
    Standby for the internet to crash Friday night ! :))
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent

Sounds fine to me. How can I be disappointed with the trailer from the coolest film series ever?
    I am a fan....not a moaner!

+1 {[]
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Kent007Kent007 Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    No action sounds alright by me, save it for the film itself. (Though there will probably be some action in the main trailer)

Any trailers for this film aren't needed for us really, we're all going to see the film anyway. The trailer could be Bond doing an interpretive dance and we'd still all go and see it! :))
    "You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"
    Not that we need reminding. :D

Coming tomorrow... The #SPECTRE teaser trailer. Watch it on 007.com at 11.45pm (GMT).

James Bond on Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/007/status/581138560545329152

CBCecOWW4AAaZUB.jpg
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    Not that we need reminding. :D

Coming tomorrow... The #SPECTRE teaser trailer. Watch it on 007.com at 11.45pm (GMT).

James Bond on Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/007/status/581138560545329152

CBCecOWW4AAaZUB.jpg

Thank you Moore Than.... I didn't need reminding as such, but having the link now bookmarked is much easier than scrabbling around searching! -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    I cant wait {[]
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    Anyone have any thoughts as to the time of it? A Friday at 7:45pm in New York and the middle of the night in London? Are they worried people will see it!?
    Some have suggested that they are going to really push spectre in America.