Trailer?

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Of course I'll be at work when it's released here at 4:45pm. At least it'll be waiting when I get home just after 9pm. At least it better be waiting.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    At least you'll be up and running for the trailer. Then we'll all be commenting on it
    Frame by frame. :))

Yes -{ The OH will have a moan though 8-) :D
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    Fitzochris wrote:
    Wonder if they'll let us see the re-shot gunbarrel sequence in the trailer - or whether it will use Skyfall's - or whether it will use one at all?

I love how the old trailers often opened with the gun barrel.

Don't forget, this is the TEASER trailer... so I doubt that they will have the gun barrel.

Nothing is out of the question. Short trailers for the old Bond films featured the gun barrel, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRgICh0dK9I
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    I'll always remember that Teaser from the LALD VHS -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Tonight all Bond fans are going to Be like Cinderella, ;) Wherever we are we'll all have to leave
    before Midnight to get home to watch the trailer ! :))

:))

I just love the Bond fandom at times like these. Just like the title reveal of SPECTRE not so long ago for example. Everybody gets psyched, every little detail gets analysed. Even if my mind is off Bond on rare occassions, messages like "TEASER TRAILER COMING" bring out that Bondgasm. Can't wait to see the community explode again over whatever we're about to see in a few hours -{
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    So...Bond and Blofeld are foster brothers....they better execute this well, otherwise they're stealing from Austin Powes Goldmember! Rest of the trailer was fantastic.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Oh bloody hell!....Dr Evil is Austin Powers brother....I didn't see that coming! :(
  • TheGRmanTheGRman United States, IowaPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    Looks fantastic!
    "Now pay attention double O seven..." - Q. Words I think we should all live by.

- Troy
  • FitzochrisFitzochris Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    Hmmm. We see Mr White. We see ESB and we have the reinforced idea that ESB and Bond are related. Not impressed.
  • TheGRmanTheGRman United States, IowaPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    Man... I can hardly wait for November 6th!!
    "Now pay attention double O seven..." - Q. Words I think we should all live by.

- Troy
    Defiantly worth staying up till near Midnight :D
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    Looks fantastic!

And nice to see Jack, the Royal Doulton bulldog in Bond's coffee table, not to mention seeing Charmian's name as Bond's legal guardian in the dossier -{ -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Bloody brilliant.... it looks great -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    I never had so many questions...
    Oh and for the Dutch, I've made a reacting video :))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUXRxr_5-bA&feature=youtu.be
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Great trailer! Not suprised to see they DID go for Bond's parents being murdered by SPECTRE, and we can now safely asume that Blofeld is in the movie! And Mr. White is back as well! Looks like most rumors and predictions were true! Great stuff!!!!! :D
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • CephasCephas PortugalPosts: 5MI6 Agent
    I just watched the teaser trailer, and it is amazing! :D And it is very teasing indeed...
    "Always have an escape plan." http://youtu.be/YjrGsNTxrUQ
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    The trailer blew my mind - I love the vibe. Seems like they really will make something out of the script. I'm very surprised they included Mr White in the trailer.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    The trailer doesn't show up on mobiles...not mine anyway...can't be arsed to start the PC...I'll wait...
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    The trailer doesn't show up on mobiles...not mine anyway...can't be arsed to start the PC...I'll wait...

It's worth the Wait -{
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Genuinely loved it.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles wrote:

It's worth the Wait -{

We will see...
    YNWA 97
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Hmm a lot more interesting then Skyfall did I must say

Im on my crappy laptop speakers but loved the Bond theme at the very end from the gunshots

Only Blofeld in the dark - what a tease
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Great teaser. Some great looking shots in there.
    Has only made me more excited for the actual release :)
    The SPECTRE Meeting looks very well shot.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    It all looks very well shot - the mountains look great. Love the ravens flying around Mr White - very ominous.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I agree, Visually it looks great, just enough to wet the appetite ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • FitzochrisFitzochris Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    Am I the only one who found it a little cheesy? Bond getting the family ties from Skyfall effects and then is somehow present at a SPECTRE meeting where he is instantly recognised? True, without context, it's hard to put too much weight on it, but still...
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    Looks very good. Very dark. Very personal. I hope it's not too Dark Knight.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    wow, they ain't playing around.
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    Looks good to me....wouldn't jump to any conclusions about Waltz/Blofeld/etc being related to Bond by blood...but who knows. It's intriguing for sure. Guessing that Mr. and Mrs. Bond's fall from the mountain might not have been an accident. What we might have here are the makings of an actual thriller with a mystery and a twist. I might have been on to something when I hypothesized (I have not seen the early script draft) that Bond is either contacted by or tracks down Mr. White who is in hiding and may also be wanted by SPECTRE (for maybe a little time in the old "hot seat" ala TB). It'll be interesting to see if it's Bond who eliminates White or if SPECTRE gets him.