Budget Bond Collectors Resource

1151152153154155157»

Comments

• PandemicPandemic Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    edited January 13

Quick question: What’s the best budget alt for the Bobby sweater right now?

I ended-up getting a Quince Mongolian cashmere sweater for $50. It’s super soft and very lightweight. Slim, with turn-back sleeves and a short body, it does have a fairly shallow V.

Ideal for indoor wear. Perhaps not a perfect sub for the Bobby, but a great option nonetheless.

edited March 23

The eternal hunt for taupe Morocco trousers continues. Next I’m thinking of trying the Volcoms. Does anyone have real-world experience with these? Specifically: colour, fit and rise?

Or any fresh suggestions, since the last IA post - I do see some new offerings that might match are out there.

I tried the Vuori trousers next. The colour is a nice warm grey taupe but too dark for the Royale jacket and the pants are too slim all over - not uncomfortably so due to the stretch, but still feel like tights or yoga pants. The rise could be a bit higher, but I suspect the oroginal Brunos are also a little low.

The quest continues…

• UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    edited April 24

I’d say that the pair second from right with the blue lining are closest.

The problem is the jacket colour is way off. It should be darker than the chinos.

This is my current ‘mood board’ looking at this outfit for inspiration.

The screen BC Jacket changes colour depending on indoor, outdoor, sunlight, shade and filters.