Who will win the november election in the U.S.? Trump or Hillary?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I heard on the radio this morning that from the president pressing the nuclear button, until
    the missiles fly, is around four minutes ! ........ so if the Donald wins, we have four minutes to
    enjoy ourselves. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I heard on the radio this morning that from the president pressing the nuclear button, until
    the missiles fly, is around four minutes ! ........ so if the Donald wins, we have four minutes to
    enjoy ourselves. :))

Which us Brits will spend talking about Brexit :)) :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) It's taken over from the weather.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    It's unbelievable and effectively means the last two years of the incumbent President's term are ineffectual.

Not to the people he's bombed while we're distracted by emails and p^ssy.
    Lady Rose wrote:
    I saw a comment the other day which I thought was very true. Apparently 2 billion dollars have been spent on this election and yet America can't provide decent healthcare for it's poorer population.

Healthcare spending in the US is $3 trillion, or one thousand five hundred presidential campaigns' worth of money.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,505Chief of Staff
    cheld wrote:
    p^ssy.

We'd have great difficulty censoring the word "pussy" on a James Bond site! It's part of the name of two major characters and one of the films!
  • OakvaleOakvale Pennsylvania Posts: 155MI6 Agent
    Seems like HRC has stabilized her polls a little bit. I imagine she'll gain a little bit by election day, though it won't be quite the landslide it would have been a couple of weeks ago.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,842MI6 Agent
    If the rest of the world had to chose between the two of them, Hillary would win by landslide and the some. As far as I know Trump would only carry authoritarian regimes. Russia is the only country in my part of the world where he is popular (not very surprising). The regimes in China and North Korea like him. This is not just my opinion, but based on polls and government-controled media statements. This should giver fans of Trump reason to pause. The often repeated claim that the US under Obama isn't respected is questionable. The country is much more respected now that it was during the all time low of the Bush jr presidency.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I actually think, that this is even more reason for his supporters to vote for him.

Pretty sure that the majority of US citizens don't care about what the rest of the world thinks about them - and that is not only limited to the US 8-)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,702MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    I actually think, that this is even more reason for his supporters to vote for him.

Pretty sure that the majority of US citizens don't care about what the rest of the world thinks about them - and that is not only limited to the US 8-)

The old isolationist policy of the US is taking root again.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Since the 2008 crisis and the rise of the populists that kind of isolationism is growing almost everywhere (and may I politely add that Brexit is isolationism in it's purest form :v )

I've said it somewhere else - history lessons should be mandatory for everybody - isolationism was one of the thing that we've tried to get over with after WWII with the UN - well until GWB blew the UN up X-( for his Iraq war.

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,309MI6 Agent
    15603819_10.jpg?v=8CFDDCBECA38BD0

Though for some odd reason, Colonel Jessup is quite happy to have a female as Commander in Chief! :D
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    edited November 2016
    Higgins wrote:

It's worrying when a powerful nation's citizens know and care little about other countries. Protecting and cooperating with other countries (say, a sparesly popululated country on NATO's north flank where some people eat smalehove :v ) is not only an obligation the US has taken upon itself, it's also to the advantage of the US. No man is an island. In a political and security sense that goes for countries too, including the ones that are actual islands.
    Good thoughts, but reality is that the 'we must take care for ourselfs first' mentality is everywhere - populists stirr that up and you see the results when it comes to refugees etc.

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,702MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    cheld wrote:
    p^ssy.

We'd have great difficulty censoring the word "pussy" on a James Bond site! It's part of the name of two major characters and one of the films!

:))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    In many was this election is between two classic schoolyard personas:

The bully with narsisistic tendencies versus the clever, but cold and secretive girl.

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Just can't wait for this to be decided now, I'm hoping Clintons momentum will carry her through for no other reason than stability. A trump lead in one poll already sent wobbles into the global economy. But I'm not American and I fear greatly the next 4 years.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    After finding the right thread, I can now report that the FBI has ended the investigation of Hillary Clinton after not finding no new proof against her. I suspect the damage has been done and this news comes too late to help her campaign.
    Number24 wrote:
    After finding the right thread, I can now report that the FBI has ended the investigation of Hillary Clinton after not finding no new proof against her. I suspect the damage has been done and this news comes too late to help her campaign.

This six days after we were told it would take "weeks" to examine the 650,000 Weiner/Abedin emails.
    Higgins wrote:
    Since the 2008 crisis and the rise of the populists that kind of isolationism is growing almost everywhere (and may I politely add that Brexit is isolationism in it's purest form :v )

I've said it somewhere else - history lessons should be mandatory for everybody - isolationism was one of the thing that we've tried to get over with after WWII with the UN - well until GWB blew the UN up X-( for his Iraq war.

How many Syrian refugees have you taken in to your home, Higgins?
    edited November 2016
    cheld wrote:

How many Syrian refugees have you taken in to your home, Higgins?

Nice try, but remember that you have disqualified yourself for any mature discussion with me.

To reply to your question: None and I see you triumphing now as you've gotten your easy reply.
    And now you've totally exposed me being a hypocrite, eh? :v

Truth is that my tax money goes to their aid, additionally I donate and support with help directly to our community refugee center.
    I support politicians and people that are pro helping them and I actively stand up against people like you.

I've made my position re. refugees very clear here.
    Maybe you are telling us your stand in that matter comprehensively {[]

edited November 2016
    cheld wrote:

This six days after we were told it would take "weeks" to examine the 650,000 Weiner/Abedin emails.

Hillary can't win in your eyes on that one.

Either emails are found to prove your point and if the FBI don't find them it confirms your theory that everything is manipulated.

A reply to your broader question how this could be done in 1 week instead of several weeks like they usually announced:
    By increasing the workforce by factor X.

Some days ago, you've lectured us about checks and balances: The FBI investigated her emails on Abdul's/Wiener's computer and they have not found anything.
    Of course this is now evidence for you that the system is rigged.

I'd just wanted to offer Chris asylum here - incase that Trump wins tomorrow.

Of course there is no free lunch - so he must accept the following terms:

1. TLD and LTK are banned in our household and the Blu Ray player is protected with a code
    2. He must wear Lederhosen and green trainers on a daily basis and allow me to post pics from that here on AJB - holding a sign that says "I :x Higgins"
    3. Pork Legs with Sauerkraut are on the menu at least twice a week
    4. He'll sign off a paper that he won't turn off ESP on my car and receives a lecture about the benefits of it and ABS

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Clinton will win, the FBI say so.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    I've just been reading how Trump has gotten Mar-A-Lago

The property went to the government and Trump blackmailed them by buying estate in front (of course by frontmen) that he'd be building wall/blocks in front of their noses and devaluating the property 8-)

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sueddeutsche.de%2Fpanorama%2Fluxusanwesen-mar-a-lago-praesident-trumps-winter-residenz-1.2916708&edit-text=&act=url

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Trump is a hugely unscrupulous business man, it's his nature, I'm not sure it's a quality a president should have.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,343MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Trump is a hugely unscrupulous business man, it's his nature, I'm not sure it's a quality a president should have.

All politician's are unscrupulous, CC :D
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

All politician's are unscrupulous, CC :D

And here I disagree!

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,309MI6 Agent
    Anyone catch that brilliant documentary on Weiner, who was followed by a fly on the wall team during his campaign to be Mayor of New York, just as his texting scandal broke. Fascinating stuff.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
This discussion has been closed.