Who will win the november election in the U.S.? Trump or Hillary?

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Sod the Presidential election, I've just heard Toblerone is changing shape!!! Bigger gaps between the peaks! It really is the limit!!! Is nothing sacred?

If you consider changing teams - my suggestion is:

prod_661.jpg

Be warned, it's highly addictive!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Very dignified debate -{

Yes, what's happened to this thread ?:) ?:) ?:)

What happened with this forum??

• CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,397MI6 Agent
    Toblerone is very popular here I will have to see if it's changed here as well.
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,764Chief of Staff
    Toblerone is very popular here I will have to see if it's changed here as well.

If it hasn't changed with you can you send plenty over please - I love Toblerone :D
    YNWA 97
    I can send you over some from good old Eurozone - sizes and gaps unchanged :)) :)) :))

It will remind me sending coffee and eatable chcolate to the GDR, the UK will soon look like them after Brexit became reality

Higgins wrote:
    I can send you over some from good old Eurozone - sizes and gaps unchanged :)) :)) :))

It will remind me sending coffee and eatable chcolate to the GDR, the UK will soon look like them after Brexit became reality

Yes...you will have to be our smuggler of choice for Toblerone & coffee ;% :))
    YNWA 97
    I have great experience in smuggling budgies already :D :D

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,614Chief of Staff
    Higgins wrote:
    prod_661.jpg

Also recommended by my family in Berlin.
    Higgins wrote:
    I have great experience in smuggling budgies already :D :D

Banana hammock ? :o
    YNWA 97
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    Higgins wrote:
    prod_661.jpg

Also recommended by my family in Berlin.

I believe I've had this in Austria.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,062MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    I'd just wanted to offer Chris asylum here - incase that Trump wins tomorrow.

Of course there is no free lunch - so he must accept the following terms:

1. TLD and LTK are banned in our household and the Blu Ray player is protected with a code
    2. He must wear Lederhosen and green trainers on a daily basis and allow me to post pics from that here on AJB - holding a sign that says "I :x Higgins"
    3. Pork Legs with Sauerkraut are on the menu at least twice a week
    4. He'll sign off a paper that he won't turn off ESP on my car and receives a lecture about the benefits of it and ABS
    Very kind of you sir, but that first one sinks it for me... :#
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    Tomorrow, you can't afford to be picky anymore :)) :)) :))

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,877MI6 Agent
    You may not want Norwegian TV, but I think it's nice with Vendela Kirsebom as commentator of the election :D
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    You may not want Norwegian TV, but I think it's nice with Vendela Kirsebom as commentator of the election :D
    Now there's a name a haven't heard in a while.

True story: In the 1990s, her former husband (apparently now in politics, as I just discovered by Googling him) was employed at the same small management consultancy as I was. One year, he brought Vendela to our annual office Christmas party. As a long-time avid, ahem, reader of Sports Illustrated, I was pleased to meet her in person. She was very sweet, but it was quite hilarious to see her there amid a crowd of rather dorky consultants.

Thanks for reminding me of that, Number24! {[]
    Hilly...you old devil!
    Must be a nice memory, she still looks stunning. Back in the day she sat next to Trump on the White House correspondent dinner. He commented loudly on women's breasts, all the women's at his table were rater by him (including his date). Vendela had enough and asked to be moved to a different tabletter. She's on reccord calling him "the most vulgar man I've met in my life".
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,994Quartermasters
    Fascinating stuff.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,716MI6 Agent
    I think that Trump will win it unless the Electoral College votes don't go his way.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    looks like Trump is winning.

Rough times ahead for all of us - it's now time for him to keep what he told the people who are dreaming the 80s back.

I'll not be easy for us, but it'll affect much more the US population - particularly those who lost massively in 2008.

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,994Quartermasters
    :)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,062MI6 Agent
    Ummmm, Higgins, can I watch Dalton's Bonds on my portable DVD player with headphones then? ?:)
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    So now can we conclude that polls are just completely irrelevant. Looking at the figures it looks like President Trump. Strange strange times.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Agreed, the polls have been wrong often in recent times.
    This is deeply tragic. No-one know what will happen under president Trump. No matter what, the election made it clear America is broken in many ways. :#
    chrisisall wrote:
    Ummmm, Higgins, can I watch Dalton's Bonds on my portable DVD player with headphones then? ?:)

No! 8-)
    You have no negotiation power anymore, you play by my rules now :D

What I'd like to know is how the US involvement in Iraq and Syria will continue.

I mean - he (wrongly) accused Obama for having founded ISIS.

If he pulls out of Iraq and Syria completely, that will mean that people get slaughtered there in masses and ISIS will see a revival which won't only affect the region there.

Just goes to show you can fool most Americans most of the time !
    YNWA 97
  • Mr SnowMr Snow Station "J" JamaicaPosts: 1,736MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Just goes to show you can fool most Americans most of the time !

And if Trump gets elected the job becomes even easier!

The supposedly most powerful nation in the world and the choices were Clinton or Trump; well, that speaks volumes in itself.
    "Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact". - Homer J Simpson
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Well he's in.... I guess the Americans will now have the president the majority deserve... I pity those who can think for themselves.... :#
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Pretty stunned to see that Trump has been elected. First Brexit, now Trump. What next? ?:)
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Higgins is announced as new James Bond.
This discussion has been closed.