**UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

Comments

• BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 351MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    So wish I had got involved in this! All the pictures have made me realise I made a big mistake not ordering one!

Still time..
    how?
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    So wish I had got involved in this! All the pictures have made me realise I made a big mistake not ordering one!

Still time..
    how?

Err read post 1380 by yourself..
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Still time..
    how?

Err read post 1380 by yourself..
    haha. Ok, brother! :))
    Ok...

@fleiter

Dot for now here is the headcount:

-@BondClothing
    -@Amawilliams007
    -@fleiter
    -@TSRGus
    -@006

If there is anymore please repost the list. -{
  • willardwhytewillardwhyte Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    Adding my name to this list:

@fleiter

Dot for now here is the headcount:

-@BondClothing
    -@Amawilliams007
    -@fleiter
    -@TSRGus
    -@006
    @willardwhyte
    I like a girl in a bikini. No concealed weapons.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    OK, received my Fed Ex bill today....$175.00

I noticed no $800 consideration so I called them...they cited that it was checked off as commercial goods and NOT personal use, not for resale so they said it would not be considered. They pointed out there should be a sheet in my packet that has the check offs and sure enough there it was. Soooooo, does that mean because TF checked off commercial goods we wont be able to receive this consideration?

Mine too was marked commercial use. I have emailed Luigi and asked him to involve their shipping supervisor/manager. This error potentially affects most every non-EU buyer.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Does anyone have a nice clean image of their jacket (preferably up against a white background) We can use for our instagram page? We would give photo credit, of course.

Messaged you on Instagram -{
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    Does anyone have a nice clean image of their jacket (preferably up against a white background) We can use for our instagram page? We would give photo credit, of course.

Messaged you on Instagram -{
    I didn't get your message:(
  • brentcrossbrentcross Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    If someone can add me to the list for the next order as well that would be great. I've already been in contact with Luigi.
    Well gents if there's anymore people please speak up

-@BondClothing
    -@Amawilliams007
    -@fleiter
    -@TSRGus
    -@006
    @willardwhyte
    -@brentcross

I say we wait a day or two. And then start the payment process with Luigi.
  • One thing I didn't count on was having surgery recently, so I've lost a few pounds,
    a size 50 would have been perfect a few months ago, but it's a little more relaxed than
    I would prefer. I know I can always take it to a tom ford location and have it altered
    but thought I would toss a line out there for a trade first.

If anyone sized down and wish they hadn't, I'd be willing to trade my size 50 for a 48.
    My jacket still has the tags, no alterations have been made and there is no personal embroidery.
    In order to do a trade, that criteria would have to exist for the 48 as well,
    unworn, no alterations or personal embroidery. Thanks.
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Sitting on the fence here. Had to pass on the original project due to finances, back on my feet now plus I just came into some unexpected money. Only "but" would be the wife...

BondClothing, could you wait until Monday until I can make my decision? In the meantime, any of you lucky owners that wish to share your experience are more than welcome! (currently going back this thread and looking at the pics)
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
    Sitting on the fence here. Had to pass on the original project due to finances, back on my feet now plus I just came into some unexpected money. Only "but" would be the wife...

BondClothing, could you wait until Monday until I can make my decision? In the meantime, any of you lucky owners that wish to share your experience are more than welcome! (currently going back this thread and looking at the pics)

Well its the bomb and SA - what more do you need to know :)
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 368MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

My input would be this. One of the most wearable Bond pieces ever, looks fantastic and unlike many other pieces which if you pass on it now you can probably get it later - this is kinda a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to own what is in my opinion THE most iconic Bond jacket ever.
    welshboy78 wrote:

haha. I'm 6'1 and 170 1bs. What size should I take? 48?
    Measure a good fit jacket that you own and compare to the sizing chart (chart reposted not long ago a few pages back)
  • GSGS Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    Slight topic diversion but Simon have you received yours yet?
  • Size 50 zipped up and laid flat is 23 inches armpit to armpit,
    and 21 inches across the waist.

I assume a 48 would be 22 inches in the chest,
    and 20 inches in the waist.

Hope that helps
    edited July 2017
    My 52 is approximately 22.75- 23 inches across chest.
    IMG_20170717_231700004.jpg
  • My 52 is approximately 22.75- 23 inches across chest.

The material in the back bunches up a bit when laid flat.
    I should mention I was not measuring seam to seam,
    but literally I flattened out all the material then measured.

I suppose there are different ways people measure garments.

I'll try to take a picture.
    MrE wrote:

As did I. I measured actual fabric. Seam to seam would have been less.
  • MrE wrote:

Well, now I feel cheated. My 50 is bigger than your 52.
    :s
  • Mantis,

If you get a chance, let me know what
    the armpit to armpit and waist measurement
    is on your 48 (so long as you have not yet had it altered)

Based on your videos, I usually wear the same size as you.

If I'm going to reorder, I want to get this right.
    Thanks.
    MrE wrote:
    MrE wrote:

Well, now I feel cheated. My 50 is bigger than your 52.
    :s

If I really work at the back fabric, maybe I can get another cm on the width. However the seam to seam dimension across the front is 22.5 inches.

The construction of the jacket is different from any other I have had. With movement I feel it more constricting along the chest rather than the back shoulders.

My 52's chest is slightly less than the size chart, while the waist is slightly bigger.

I would be quite happy with the jacket being slightly slimmer. Whether or not it's worth the cost of alterations to lose an inch remains to be seen.
  • westward,

I find the same true with mine. The waist is the real issue as far as being a little loose and baggy.
    I'm nowhere near a tom ford location, so alterations are slightly inconvenient for me.

I know Mantis is pretty busy right now, also with trying to get the polo project off the ground,
    if someone has a 48 and would measure the waist and chest, it would be appreciated.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    westward,

I find the same true with mine. The waist is the real issue as far as being a little loose and baggy.
    I'm nowhere near a tom ford location, so alterations are slightly inconvenient for me.

I know Mantis is pretty busy right now, also with trying to get the polo project off the ground,
    if someone has a 48 and would measure the waist and chest, it would be appreciated.

I can do that for you when I get home tonight. I have a 48
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    My 48 measures 55cm across the chest and 50cm across the waist (laying flat).

Which matches close to the TF chart...just the chest off by 1cm

IMG_0622.jpg