**UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

Comments

• Much appreciated!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Just to chime in on the measuring...
    Me Steve and Paul were comparing our 52/52/54 respectively
    This jacket is quite unique in fit given that the side seams are more forward with a slightly bellowed back (seen from various pics of DC).
    To compare "fit" measurements the best way (as Steve says above) is to stretch out the whole fabric and measure from edge to edge of the total fabric, doing this means you should have half an inch past the side seams on either edge
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • kadd,

Out of curiosity, what size do you wear in the Varvatos jacket and the Matchless?

Thanks.
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 351MI6 Agent
    Is everybody ready to start the payment process?
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    kadd,

Out of curiosity, what size do you wear in the Varvatos jacket and the Matchless?

Thanks.

Medium JV and Large Matchless. Hope that helps.
  • Is everybody ready to start the payment process?

Writingsonthewall wanted us to wait for him to make a decision, so might touch base with him first.
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent
    Thank you very much for your patience. Apologies for the wait but it's been a rough Monday.

After much internal back and forth, and knowing I'll kick myself in the future, I feel the responsible course is to bow out. It's simply too much at this precise point of time. Hope you enjoy your jackets at least half as much as I would have mine, had I come forward.

Will be VERY interested in the polo project if David finally decides to go for it.

Cheers, everyone!
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
    Ok everybody...

This is our current standing

-@BondClothing
    -@Amawilliams007
    -@fleiter
    -@TSRGus
    -@006
    -@willardwhyte
    -@brentcross
    -@MrE
    -@MAGR007
    -@McQueen

Does everyone have LUIGIS email?
  • Well, there you have it.

Kadd, thanks again for your response.

If anyone is unsure on sizing, I will tell you that the size chart is pretty spot on. Just keep in mind this jacket has a classic cut,
    with a generous fit. It certainly is not a slim fit jacket.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Luigi would like each person on this list to contact him directly....please quote it as The Harrington Re-Order
    Ok everybody...

This is our current standing

-@BondClothing
    -@Amawilliams007
    -@fleiter
    -@TSRGus
    -@006
    -@willardwhyte
    -@brentcross
    -@MrE
    -@MAGR007
    -@McQueen

Does everyone have LUIGIS email?
    I'm not sure I have the right email address? Can someone send me it to be me sure?
  • MAGR007MAGR007 Posts: 80MI6 Agent
    I wrote an email now to ldb@tomfordinternational.com
    MAGR007 wrote:
    Thanks, I was right. I'm not sure he would appreciate if we have the email plastered on these boards so everybody in the world can see it?
    MAGR007 wrote:
    Thanks, I was right. I'm not sure he would appreciate if we have the email plastered on these boards so everybody in the world can see it?

This email is already in one of the 57 pages of this topic
    MAGR007 wrote:
    MAGR007 wrote:

This email is already in one of the 57 pages of this topic
    Oh ok. I wasn't aware. ;)
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Yeah, he wants his email to be out there so people contact him directly to avoid delays and miscommunication.
    I got an email from Luigi one hour ago. Deadline is september 1st :)
    How many people of the list wrote already to Luigi and got a response?
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    Will you be doing a video for this special run Mantis ?
    MAGR007 wrote:
    How many people of the list wrote already to Luigi and got a response?
    Me.
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    I also received a response from Luigi, though I haven't sent in my order form just yet.
  • I too got a response.

I wonder if Luigi needs a total of 5 jacket orders, or 5 individual orders? Does anyone know?

I'm also wondering if he is going to launch the order once he hits 5, or if regardless of number, he is going to wait till Sep. 1st to place the order. I would assume the latter, since Sep. 1st is not very far away.
    The sooner we do this the sooner we get our jackets come on guys.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    The sooner we do this the sooner we get our jackets come on guys.

Thought it was 1st Sept regardless?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    I received an email as well, will fill out the form and confirm the size between today and tomorrow.
    MrE wrote:
    I too got a response.

I wonder if Luigi needs a total of 5 jacket orders, or 5 individual orders? Does anyone know?

I'm also wondering if he is going to launch the order once he hits 5, or if regardless of number, he is going to wait till Sep. 1st to place the order. I would assume the latter, since Sep. 1st is not very far away.

I understand that Luigi will see how many ordered jackets there will be on September 1st. If there will be 5 or more they will be manufactured and they will arrive to the buyers before Christmas.

August is a vacation month and nothing will happen in August.
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    I sent an email to Luigi last night asking for clarification about the date and Sept. 1st is the deadline. Don't be so impatient Bondclothing, this additional time may be helpful for writingsonthewall to join us on this run.
    McQueen wrote:
    I sent an email to Luigi last night asking for clarification about the date and Sept. 1st is the deadline. Don't be so impatient Bondclothing, this additional time may be helpful for writingsonthewall to join us on this run.
    my mistake, I read it as August 1st. ;%
  • As someone who made a mistake on sizing with the first run of the jacket,

I will say that if you want a cool semi-relaxed fit (like when bond meets with felix at the bar) take your normal size.

If you want a more snug and fitted look, go a size down.

The extra time to figure out sizing is important. I measured my size 50 to a belstaff size XL and the measurments were the same. Belstaff is known for running on the small side though.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    I would personally get your best fit jacket. Measure it and compare to size chart
    Instagram - bondclothes007