No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• BraxoBraxo Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    _Stocks wrote:
    NTTD postponed:

B20-A20-B2-4-A67-4-BAA-8-ED9-14-A583994162.png

Had to search out the tweet myself, my goodness.

https://twitter.com/007/status/1235248760260874241
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    Is that legit? wow, that is a crusher!
  • Mr FlodopMr Flodop Berkshire, UKPosts: 41MI6 Agent
    Just booked tickets yesterday :)
    - Adam
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent
    edited March 2020
    Well that's disappointing, but it is the right decision.

I'm curious to see what companies like Tom Ford do. Will they delay the release of the capsule to be in line with the release of the film?
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    _Stocks wrote:
    NTTD postponed:

It will be time to pull out my NPeal commando jumper again by then....
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    _Stocks wrote:
    NTTD postponed:

It will be time to pull out my NPeal commando jumper again by then....

Funny I had the exact same thought
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Well that's disappointing, but it is the right decision.

I'm curious to see what companies like Tom Ford do. Will they delay the release of the capsule to be in line with the release of the film?

Doubt it as already on sale!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    My Duster arrived today from Massimo Alba. If anyone is on the fence whether or not to pull the trigger, I‘m glad I did. I ordered the same size as DC (50) and it fits like glove. Hard to think of a garment „of the rack“ that fitted so well.
    And Alessandro was a delight to deal with, what a great customer support he was.

Plus: Get it now, bc by the time this movie will eventually come around, the Duster will be antique and from the season before the season before the last season. :p
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    Oh man, after the hype and the clothes and the tie-in’s and the song and the magazine covers - now the bubble bursts on all of it.
    They’ll have to do it all again after the Summer 8-)
    Murder | Employment.
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    My Duster arrived today from Massimo Alba. If anyone is on the fence whether or not to pull the trigger, I‘m glad I did. I ordered the same size as DC (50) and it fits like glove. Hard to think of a garment „of the rack“ that fitted so well.
    And Alessandro was a delight to deal with, what a great customer support he was.

Plus: Get it now, bc by the time this movie will eventually come around, the Duster will be antique and from the season before the season before the last season. :p

Pictures Mr Walker?
    Murder | Employment.
    _Stocks wrote:

Pictures Mr Walker?

Following when there’s daylight again. Promise {[]

I guess the Alba Duster is being slowly released in batches per size.

Still no sign of my 52 but been reassured im in the reservation list
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I guess the Alba Duster is being slowly released in batches per size.

Still no sign of my 52 but been reassured im in the reservation list

I found it weird (but of course great) when Alessandro contacted me on Sunday that it‘s ready. I only ordered it on the last days of January.

But maybe they really are doing one-size at a time ?:)

• So far Italy has had 300 deaths from the Flu and 100 deaths from the Corona Virus.
    I wouldn't want to belittle any disease, but I cannot stand how the media likes to
    cause mass-hysteria and panic as they prey on everyone's fears.

Though I do get it, why they would move the release date of the movie,
    to make as much money as possible. These movies aren't cheap to make.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Stopped into Tom Ford NYC this morning and they have the NTTD ties and suits in store. The suits were on the floor but the ties aren't yet. Having now looked at them all in person I must say they're a step up from the Spectre ties. A bit more variety too.
  • JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    Stopped into Tom Ford NYC this morning and they have the NTTD ties and suits in store. The suits were on the floor but the ties aren't yet. Having now looked at them all in person I must say they're a step up from the Spectre ties. A bit more variety too.

Well, that's encouraging. I really like the blue one worn in London.
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Does anybody have the model/retail codes for the ties? I may be able to facilitate a large buy that's 20-30% off typical US pricing.
    Edit: Double Post
  • cs007cs007 Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Was the grey prince of wales available at TF or is it a MTM (what was the price)? Also are the shirts going to available in the capsule?
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Grey suit is avbl rtw
    Shirts are part of the capsule

Ties arent avbl in London store yet as all arrived without tags / codes and had to be returned for said items to be applied in Milan :))
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    I don’t believe it’s been posted that tie slide has been identified if it has apologies. Bond Lifestyle have a link it’s Benson & Clegg tie slide.
    Great price was sold out but back in stock.Looks really cool. I’ve got a Mont Blanc clip but haven’t worn it for many years the slide a more classic look cheers
    Anthony
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    edited March 2020
    I don’t believe it’s been posted that tie slide has been identified if it has apologies. Bond Lifestyle have a link it’s Benson & Clegg tie slide.
    Great price was sold out but back in stock.Looks really cool. I’ve got a Mont Blanc clip but haven’t worn it for many years the slide a more classic look cheers

James Bond Lifestyle also have a 10% discount code on their website for the tie slide: BONDLIFE10
    (to be used at check-out).

Benson & Clegg:

https://bensonandclegg.com/products/plainskinnyrhodiumtieslide?variant=41239746058

Screen-Shot-2020-03-04-at-5-02-06-PM.png

https://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/product/benson-clegg-plain-slim-rhodium-tie-slide
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
    Got pics of the ties. Posting shortly.

No unique patterns really compared to the previous movies.
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent

Do you recommend to go size down?
    Thank you
    Guess we only know of 2 so far..

3-AC6280-E-5587-4-FC4-B025-A73-B31-E72-D6-D.jpg?dl=1
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    VegasBond wrote:
    Just got this photo from my Tom Ford contact that these are three ties from the movie. I can not confirm and take with a grain of salt.
    534-C8-EC6-ED90-40-C1-A939-BC84820541-E0.jpg

The two on the left definitely are. I bought the middle one.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Guess we only know of 2 so far..

3-AC6280-E-5587-4-FC4-B025-A73-B31-E72-D6-D.jpg?dl=1

do we know which is worn with the blue price of Wales check yet?
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    C0730901-EFEB-44-AD-AD2-E-49553-D7-C251-B.jpg
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent

James Bond Lifestyle also have a 10% discount code on their website for the tie slide: BONDLIFE10

https://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/product/benson-clegg-plain-slim-rhodium-tie-slide

Screen-Shot-2020-03-04-at-5-02-06-PM.png

Benson & Clegg:

https://bensonandclegg.com/products/plainskinnyrhodiumtieslide?variant=41239746058

Surprisingly affordable. Was expecting it be from one of the luxury brands, costing a few hundred dollars.

Did anyone post pics of the received product yet? This thread is so huge now, maybe I’ve missed it..