No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    Just thinking about the Connolly linen-cotton shirt Bond should be wearing in a key scene from the film. Could it be that it's the one popping out of MA duster coat in the V8? Look at the photo below.

190903-Vuarnet-Edge-1613-aston-martin.jpg

Remember that, by the lighting we thought in the Norway pursuit he was wearing the Billy Reid waxed jacket (as David Z. speculated in one vlog). So, maybe, the shirt we thought was lilac, could be sand-grey instead.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    So my info on the tf nttd is this
    3 suits known so far
    Tux - black atticus (with elastane)
    6 ties
    Jeans are supposedly in from my tf rep
    Shirts
    No polos

So there's the grey and blue PoW suits, have we seen that third one yet? I might be having a mind blank.

Not seen yet mate. Think I uploaded the swatch from TF late last year
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    3 suits known so far
    6 ties
    Shirts
    No polos
    I felt SP had too much TF brand dominance so im glad this capsule collection is way smaller and almost strictly tailored clothing. Though that also gives it a bit of 'been there, done that' feel which is expected after four films of supplying Bond with suits, ties and shirts.
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Westward.. the pair I picked up (from an online consignment site) were new with tags.. waist was 32 and inseam appears to be 32 as well.. but the pants are not a low rise..

Seven - yeah.. purely speculation as to screen accuracy
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    MFisher wrote:
    Westward.. the pair I picked up (from an online consignment site) were new with tags.. waist was 32 and inseam appears to be 32 as well.. but the pants are not a low rise..

Thanks, MFisher.

Odd how R&B jeans are often a 34 inseam but their other trousers are 30-32.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    MFisher wrote:

Thanks, MFisher.

Odd how R&B jeans are often a 34 inseam but their other trousers are 30-32.

I’d say that little bit extra is to allow for rolling up the cuffs—something that’s done a lot more with jeans than chinos/trousers.
  • universal exports tokyouniversal exports tokyo TokyoPosts: 11MI6 Agent
    My TF staff recognizes in this movie that TF will offer 3 suits and 6 ties, 2 shirts, and gray jeans. But, they do not, as usual, know which item was selected.
    All we know are POW gray and navy suits, 2 ties and 2 shirts, and gray jeans.
    By the way, the fabric of the 3 suits is not the original for this movie, but the existing fabric.
    Another one, I saw it, is maybe a dark chacohl grey birds eye.

007JBDCMWR wrote:
    3 suits known so far
    6 ties
    Shirts
    No polos
    I felt SP had too much TF brand dominance so im glad this capsule collection is way smaller and almost strictly tailored clothing. Though that also gives it a bit of 'been there, done that' feel which is expected after four films of supplying Bond with suits, ties and shirts.
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 675MI6 Agent
    edited March 2020
    My TF staff recognizes in this movie that TF will offer 3 suits and 6 ties, 2 shirts, and gray jeans. But, they do not, as usual, know which item was selected.
    By the way, the fabric of the 3 suits is not the original for this movie, but the existing fabric.

007JBDCMWR wrote:
    3 suits known so far
    6 ties
    Shirts
    No polos

So as far as Tom Ford goes we have seen the:

-"I'm not gonna lose Control" suit/Blofeld meeting/Madeline encounter suit

-London suit (arrives in London with blue tie and tie clip)

-Nightclub tuxedo

I'm guessing we've yet to see the 3rd suit in action?
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Here are the 3 fabrics from TF

IMG-20200302-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190917-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200302-WA0000.jpg
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    3 suits known so far
    6 ties
    Shirts
    No polos

So three suits, six ties; I’m guessing that means we won’t be seeing three of those ties on screen. Not too sure how these things work, but why have them in the NTTD collection if they’re not worn in the film??
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

IMG-20200302-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190917-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200302-WA0000.jpg

Got really excited for a sec thinking that top one, for the as of yet unseen suit, was a Skyfall like charcoal PoW. What is the pattern of that top one??
  • estanfordestanford DallasPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

IMG-20200302-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190917-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200302-WA0000.jpg

Got really excited for a sec thinking that top one, for the as of yet unseen suit, was a Skyfall like charcoal PoW. What is the pattern of that top one??

Pinpoint Melange Dark Grey 99%wool and 1% elastane 270 gr approx 4,100 USD RTW.
    Is the information I have from the capsule.
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    I need some size input on the N. Peal sweater, I'm a 46 chest, 35 waist, 200 lbs with athletic build, I wouldl like to end up with a decent SA kind of fit but certainly not skin tight, L or XL?
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    If this jumper is sized like the usual offerings from N.Peal, then go with a XL at least. Large for a 46" chest would be way too small in my opinion. -{
    bosoxfan wrote:
    I need some size input on the N. Peal sweater, I'm a 46 chest, 35 waist, 200 lbs with athletic build, I wouldl like to end up with a decent SA kind of fit but certainly not skin tight, L or XL?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    bosoxfan wrote:

Definitely not the large. I'm a 43 chest, 33 waist, 195 with athletic build and the large fits me perfectly.

My guess is you'd be OK with the XL.
  • lippelippe Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    New look at a Tom Ford suit in the film. And a look at a (no doubt) soon to be replicated visitor badge.

ESH0xm-LWs-AM9h-P.png
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    lippe wrote:
    New look at a Tom Ford suit in the film. And a look at a (no doubt) soon to be replicated visitor badge.

ESH0xm-LWs-AM9h-P.png

That’s the same grey PoW check suit we’ve already seen. The lighting is just giving it a blue tint.
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    New beautiful still of the pow blue suit. It looks absolutely gorgeous!

B25-17765-RC2-scaled-1.jpg
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    I managed to get hold of a Large (L) BARBOUR X ENGINEERED GARMENTS GRAHAM JACKET.

Unlined and not the "washed" version. The sleeves are also noticeably longer on the jacket.

Unfortunately it's a size too large for me. I'd need to go with a medium.

This jacket is extremely light weight (unlined) but definitely size down. I'm a large in the RGT jacket but this large is very spacious.

If there is anyone who has a medium and needs to size up i'd swap or if someone wants this jacket just PM me - I'll also add it to the For Sale section. It's brand new with tags attached.

IMG-1249.jpg

IMG-1250.jpg

IMG-1251.jpg

IMG-1252.jpg

IMG-1254.jpg
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    New beautiful still of the pow blue suit. It looks absolutely gorgeous!

B25-17765-RC2-scaled-1.jpg

So does Hammersmith Bridge behind him :)
    Yes. Considerably!
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    I’ve just bought a grey pair of these trousers to go with my jumper.

A good bargain and can be worn with the army jumper without looking too full on in terms of cosplay etc

Well worth getting in my opinion and what I’ll probably team my jumper with in most occasions. These are casual yet look the part in terms of towards what DC wears on screen. Yes they’re not 100% bang on but the leg tapers to give the look, they’re casual but will go nicely with the jumper and teamed with a pair of boots to hide the cuffed ankles, which is their only slight downfall but to be fair once you’ve got your boots on to cover, they’ll look the part.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F323891710981

Mine are on the way in grey of course
    -{
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent
    Talk of delaying the release of the movie - saw this picture of DC yesterday - wearing the R&B henley?

DC.jpg
  • Jflynn2112Jflynn2112 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    I know nobody is going to want this except me :))
    But I bought this: Similar colour, fits really well, nice collar, nice ribbed material.

https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0801708002.html

Still on the hunt for something else which scratches that N Peal itch but this will do for the time being.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,170MI6 Agent
    Jflynn2112 wrote:
    I know nobody is going to want this except me :))
    But I bought this: Similar colour, fits really well, nice collar, nice ribbed material.

https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0801708002.html

Still on the hunt for something else which scratches that N Peal itch but this will do for the time being.

Nice alternative.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,333MI6 Agent
    I have been in contact with Maximos at Connolly regarding the shirt. This is what he had to say:

"I have spoken to my retail director and he confirmed that we have supplied several shirts for Daniel Craig and his stuntman.

It is a cotton/linen mix Neapolitan Finamore shirt"

He couldn't confirm whether the shirt actually features in the film, only that they supplied the shirts to EON.

Cheers, then,

Blair

mallory5 wrote:
    I was in the Connolly store yesterday. I had spoken to Maximos and he (and all the staff) have been really helpful. I understand they have made a run of around 150 pieces. They had a single sample of the Giubbino jacket in Large. It was much nicer than I had anticipated and have put down my purchase (I was already on the reserved list). Apparently DC will also be wearing a sand / grey, linen-cotton mix shirt in a "major action scene" they have been led to believe. I will upload some photos of the jacket on, along with me in my Mango "budget" version for comparison.
    Noi wrote:
    If you are interested in the Giubbino you should contact Maximos Zachariadis
    maz@connollyengland.com

he manages the whole re-release of the jacket

have found the SA R&B Henley | New with Tags | Size L | $75 | pretty good deal in my eyes, I would pull the trigger by myself but US Shipping only
    https://poshmark.com/listing/Rag-and-Bone-Mens-Large-Henley-5e59707422bd7c52320ee449
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited March 2020
    I have been in contact with Maximos at Connolly regarding the shirt. This is what he had to say:

"I have spoken to my retail director and he confirmed that we have supplied several shirts for Daniel Craig and his stuntman.

It is a cotton/linen mix Neapolitan Finamore shirt"

He couldn't confirm whether the shirt actually features in the film, only that they supplied the shirts to EON.

Cheers, then,

Blair

Thanks for the update, does "Neapolitan Finamore shirt" mean Connolly used material from the italian brand to create their own product?
  • I'm about to list several No Time To Die items on the eBay thread of this forum. Should be up a little later today. All items are new with tags. I'm asking retail prices for them. I got a little carried away and bought 2 of everything and quickly realized how superfluous that was.

All 3 items are currently sold out.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    So i am getting ready to order the Connolly Giubbino Jacket and i know that i was advised that i should go with an XL. I was a 54 in the Tom Ford Harrington and i wanted to get another opinion as these 2 garments have different shoulder measurements. The XL is the closest in size to my 54 where as the XXL is way too big in the chest! I'll probably go with the XL but a little insight would be appreciated.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    Does somebody have information when in march Connolly wants to ship the Giubbino?
    I was afraid the back- and sleeve-length will be too short so I decided to size up, it will propably be too big in the chest but a good tailor can fix this.

https://youtu.be/T97QKGfhcFk?t=163
    Some behind the scenes in Matera where you have a good view on the fit of the jacket and the whole outfit in general
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    The sizing of the Giubbino is a mystery. I have a large jacket coming and fear I might need to swap with someone who bought the extra large.

I’d love to have an eta on this jacket as it would be ideal for my Florida vacation at the end of March.