No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Definitely Tom Ford
    Tf Bond capsule due in to Tf stores soon
    I figured as much, thanks!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Have we had any info on the square neck jumper yet?
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • estanfordestanford DallasPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Definitely Tom Ford

Here is one tie from the Bond Capsule I picked up today at my Tom Ford store. Navy with texture. There appears to be 6 ties in total, not 100% if they will all be in the film.

B4045-F60-417-E-45-C7-993-A-B82-FF0-A4-F4-ED.jpg

F2996025-12-C0-4167-8965-9-B42-D35-B4-C40.jpg
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Either my eyes have gone bad, or the lighting has changed the colour in those pics, but to me that tie looks plum not navy.
    estanford wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Definitely Tom Ford

Here is one tie from the Bond Capsule I picked up today at my Tom Ford store. Navy with texture. There appears to be 6 ties in total, not 100% if they will all be in the film.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • SnorpleySnorpley Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Took the Olch tie and Thurston braces to a wedding yesterday. The Braces were really fun to wear. Though they stayed under the jacket throughout the afternoon, I did shed the tie and pop the top button deeper into the evening, ready for action. Lols

8387-E910-C6-B0-4-FA7-9-AF1-060012490-DB7.jpg
    ...a brother from Sydney
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    estanford wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Definitely Tom Ford

Do you have some other photos of the clothes or know when the capsule will be released online too?
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Snorpley wrote:
    Took the Olch tie and Thurston braces to a wedding yesterday. The Braces were really fun to wear. Though they stayed under the jacket throughout the afternoon, I did shed the tie and pop the top button deeper into the evening, ready for action. Lols

8387-E910-C6-B0-4-FA7-9-AF1-060012490-DB7.jpg
    You wear them well!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Either my eyes have gone bad, or the lighting has changed the colour in those pics, but to me that tie looks plum not navy.
    estanford wrote:

There are 6 ties in the TF NTTD release, had the info for a while from TF contacts.
    But no idea where the other 3 fit in...
    Know of the grey pow, blue pow and light grey suit only so far.
    Interesting re 6 ties or of course could just be NTTD "collection" and not all screen used (aka the 3 polos in Spectre)
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    I haven't been able to find this in the thread so i was wondering does anyone have the contact email for Connolly?
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited February 2020
    If you are interested in the Giubbino you should contact Maximos Zachariadis
    maz@connollyengland.com

he manages the whole re-release of the jacket

have found the SA R&B Henley | New with Tags | Size L | $75 | pretty good deal in my eyes, I would pull the trigger by myself but US Shipping only
    https://poshmark.com/listing/Rag-and-Bone-Mens-Large-Henley-5e59707422bd7c52320ee449
  • mallory5mallory5 Posts: 74MI6 Agent
    I was in the Connolly store yesterday. I had spoken to Maximos and he (and all the staff) have been really helpful. I understand they have made a run of around 150 pieces. They had a single sample of the Giubbino jacket in Large. It was much nicer than I had anticipated and have put down my purchase (I was already on the reserved list). Apparently DC will also be wearing a sand / grey, linen-cotton mix shirt in a "major action scene" they have been led to believe. I will upload some photos of the jacket on, along with me in my Mango "budget" version for comparison.
    Noi wrote:
    If you are interested in the Giubbino you should contact Maximos Zachariadis
    maz@connollyengland.com

he manages the whole re-release of the jacket

have found the SA R&B Henley | New with Tags | Size L | $75 | pretty good deal in my eyes, I would pull the trigger by myself but US Shipping only
    https://poshmark.com/listing/Rag-and-Bone-Mens-Large-Henley-5e59707422bd7c52320ee449
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    estanford wrote:

There are 6 ties in the TF NTTD release, had the info for a while from TF contacts.
    Interesting re 6 ties or of course could just be NTTD "collection" and not all screen used (aka the 3 polos in Spectre)

For Skyfall there was a collection of Bond ties, and none of them appeared in the film.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    edited February 2020
    mallory5 wrote:
    Apparently DC will also be wearing a sand / grey, linen-cotton mix shirt in a "major action scene" they have been led to believe.

I m curious about that, did you ask them if there are any plans to reissue this shirt too (if it appears on the screen)
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    estanford wrote:

Yes, it will interesting to see how it all comes together.The third suit is a Pinpoint Melange in Dark Grey 99% wool and 1% EA. The grey POW is also wool and elastic while the blue POW is a nicer fabric in wool and silk. The two grey suits are range b and the blue pow is H range in the 15 Micron. I might have missed the talk of the tuxedo, but the rtw version I saw was black all over in the Atticus cut. All in all the capsule was very streamlined, suits, ties, tux, tux shirt, poplin dress shirts and pocket squares.
    estanford wrote:

Do you have some other photos of the clothes or know when the capsule will be released online too?

I am not the best photographer, so please forgive me. Here is the navy and grey. I have idea if or when the collection might make it online.

880-DFABE-BCB5-4-E1-C-9685-6873-BBC3650-E.jpg
  • estanford wrote:
    estanford wrote:

I am not the best photographer, so please forgive me. Here is the navy and grey. I have idea if or when the collection might make it online.

880-DFABE-BCB5-4-E1-C-9685-6873-BBC3650-E.jpg

I take it you are in the UK. No capsule collection yet in the US.

Does anyone even have a list of what items will be in the Capsule Collection?
    The rep. told me "some sportswear as well" maybe another polo?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    From Dallas by the looks of it :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • welshboy78 wrote:

Oh, nice. I love it when company reps lie to me.
    He said US stores wouldn't see it for another two weeks. 8-)
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the info about the capsule. Maybe we'll see more about that in some weeks.
    Perhaps the pinpoint grey suit will be worn in the final of the movie (maybe a wedding with Madeleine).

@mallory5 did you get some other specs about the Connolly shirt Daniel will supposedly wear?
    welshboy78 wrote:

Oh, nice. I love it when company reps lie to me.
    He said US stores wouldn't see it for another two weeks. 8-)

In their defense only a small amount is out in stores at the moment. I was able to look at the capsule PDF file. One of the blue dress shirts will be in Sea Island Poplin. I only touched the ties and suits.
  • I made some more calls. And I have some discouraging news. The TF gray denim jeans will not be released again. They are not part of the Bond Capsule Collection. Bizarre that they are not included in it...

Then again, I've already been misinformed once today, so take it as you will.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,334MI6 Agent
    Here to say that I've taken receipt of the S NPeal NTTD sweater and holy cow is that neck hole small. I feel like I could do down another size in most of the rest of it, but that neck hole is terrifying to navigate.

I also have a Medium I'm about to try before I decide if one or neither is being exchanged for the amended shoulder patches.
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    For what its worth.. scored a Rag And Bone black corduroy "fit 2" chino.. The only major appearance difference I see is that they do not have button closures on the rear pockets.. but the cut is not a real slim / tight fit.. which is perfect for me as I just can't do the skinny/slim fit pant thing.. I usually carry off duty anyway with an IWB holster. so slim/skinny fits are out.. So if you are looking for damned near screen accurate but not down to have your dangly bits choked out.. this may be a viable option.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    MFisher wrote:
    For what its worth.. scored a Rag And Bone black corduroy "fit 2" chino.. The only major appearance difference I see is that they do not have button closures on the rear pockets.. but the cut is not a real slim / tight fit.. which is perfect for me as I just can't do the skinny/slim fit pant thing.. I usually carry off duty anyway with an IWB holster. so slim/skinny fits are out.. So if you are looking for damned near screen accurate but not down to have your dangly bits choked out.. this may be a viable option.

What's the inseam?
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    MFisher wrote:

Dear Sir,
    When you're speaking about "near screen accurate", are you implying that the R & B "Daniel" pants are the screen accurate pant worn with the green MA duster coat?
    Would appreciate your opinion.
    Best regards,
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Seven wrote:
    MFisher wrote:

Dear Sir,
    When you're speaking about "near screen accurate", are you implying that the R & B "Daniel" pants are the screen accurate pant worn with the green MA duster coat?
    Would appreciate your opinion.
    Best regards,

Still conjecture at this point but from the little we've seen so far (that one sort of clear pic of DC wearing them) the R&B pants do look very close to the SA pair.
    I have seen that Vuarnet changed the matte black frame from the Edge 1613 into the frame with the silver-colour if you go for the "James Bond's Choice":

https://us.vuarnet.com/blogs/news/james-bond
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Glp0XKlmT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link (Giveaway where they linked the silver frame version too)

they had linked the version with the matte black frame earlier which is completly gone now, do you think this version is sold out and they replaced it with the silver frame colour and hope nobody will notice? from the trailer-pictures I would still assume its the one with the matte black frame
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    edited March 2020
    Noi wrote:
    I have seen that Vuarnet changed the matte black frame from the Edge 1613 into the frame with the silver-colour if you go for the "James Bond's Choice":

https://us.vuarnet.com/blogs/news/james-bond
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Glp0XKlmT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link (Giveaway where they linked the silver frame version too)

they had linked the version with the matte black frame earlier which is completly gone now, do you think this version is sold out and they replaced it with the silver frame colour and hope nobody will notice? from the trailer-pictures I would still assume its the one with the matte black frame

Just received a pair of 1613 ordered from Vuarnet. The frame is matte black.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    So my info on the tf nttd is this
    3 suits known so far
    Tux - black atticus (with elastane)
    6 ties
    Jeans are supposedly in from my tf rep
    Shirts
    No polos
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    So my info on the tf nttd is this
    3 suits known so far
    Tux - black atticus (with elastane)
    6 ties
    Jeans are supposedly in from my tf rep
    Shirts
    No polos

So there's the grey and blue PoW suits, have we seen that third one yet? I might be having a mind blank.