No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    Teaser Trailer announcement. A better shot of the tan jacket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5snl4VcmjE
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    If that’s the tan jacket from the Norway sea road driving scene, then it is *not* the Billy Reid reversible jacket.
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    David already said it wasn’t and has privated the Billy Reid jacket video.
    edited December 2019
    David already said it wasn’t and has privated the Billy Reid jacket video.

I missed that one. Thanks.

Anyone want to buy a Billy Reid reversible jacket? :))
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Screen-Shot-2019-12-02-at-13-41-23.png
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    On the Bond Experience vlog very good point made that surely at least 1 more jacket to come as there has been at least 2 in Q of S SF and Sp so fingers crossed
    Anthony
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    JTM wrote:

Hopefully get an ID on this jacket, not a lot to go off and presuming its a waist length jacket.

It’ll probably be my only piece from the film bar the R&B cotton Henley and budget mango jacket.

Shame we can’t see the full outfit for this jacket. Looks like it could be good and maybe my only interested casual outfit for the film.

Fingers crossed we see the full jacket Wednesday -{
    JG007 wrote:
    JTM wrote:
    It’ll probably be my only piece from the film bar the R&B cotton Henley and budget mango jacket.

Shame we can’t see the full outfit for this jacket. Looks like it could be good and maybe my only interested outfit for the film.

I agree, the jacket does look like a promising piece. Hope we can get a good look at it soon. Might be my only thing I grab from the film if it's a) an item that is actually available to buy, and b) not a outrageously crazy price.

The t-shirt underneath the jacket is something new as well. The narrow neckband (I think that's the right term) is fairly similar to those on Orlebar Brown's tees but the neck opening doesn't seem as wide as their popular OB-T's so it might be one of their other, possibly seasonal, tops. If not then I've got no idea—I'll leave the searching to our experts.
    We don’t know a lot about the story, but from we do know, I think it’s safe to say that Bond’s Jamaica retirement outfits should fall into the category of disguises. He’s trying to keep a very low profile seemingly. So for those who say, “James Bond would never wear Tommy Bahama or a T shirt with holes in it,” I think that is the point.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
  • Arbogast777Arbogast777 Minneapolis Posts: 252MI6 Agent
    A sweater with a drawstring?
  • lippelippe Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    That sweater is a truly lovely piece
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    I know those shoulder paddings from military cloth, they are typically on the shoulders and elbows

the jumper from the british army for instance:

Jumper.jpg Jumper2.jpg

underneath could be the r&b henley
    edited December 2019
    Minus the drawstring it looks pretty much identical to a sweater issued in the navy, at least here down under and I’m assuming UK as well. A sewing kit, an old shoelace and a few minutes work and I might be able to save a bit of money.

It’s an awesome looking poster/outfit! Something a bit different from the seemingly never ending supply of expensive suits.

Noi beat me to it! Looks like this might be the closest thing we get to Craig in a navy/military uniform.
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    The collar seems odd on that sweater......squared or with elastic bands on the sides !!!! ?:)
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    Fred007 wrote:
    The collar seems odd on that sweater......squared or with elastic bands on the sides !!!! ?:)

Is he wearing the Henley and braces underneath the sweater....?
    Murder | Employment.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    I think the sweater probably has a hood, hence the drawstrings.
    _Stocks wrote:
    Fred007 wrote:

Is he wearing the Henley and braces underneath the sweater....?

I’d say so. The outfit in that Empire pic from a few weeks back looks like this poster outfit minus the sweater—the pants and the henley undershirt are a match.
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    yeah and if its really from the navy/military we can take a breath because those jumpers aren't very expensive and they will produce them over and over.
    but the collar is indeed very odd. especially with those drawstrings. never seen that before in combination with military-jumpers.
    you can combine that sweater with the connolly jacket and you've got an blue in blue double drawsting outfit, höhö.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Perhaps the company that made the sweater (jumper) will announce it over a press release soon.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    Perhaps the company that made the sweater (jumper) will announce it over a press release soon.

Hopefully this doesn’t mean that it’s a $900 N Peal 100% cashmere piece... that would be disappointing on so many levels. 8-)
    To the surprise of probably no one :))
    Npeal.jpg
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    NPeal posted this picture too on instagram...a hint that it is a Jumper of NPeal?
    https://www.instagram.com/npealcashmere/
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • bondfan10bondfan10 Posts: 79MI6 Agent

Hopefully this doesn’t mean that it’s a $900 N Peal 100% cashmere piece... that would be disappointing on so many levels. 8-)

My sentiments exactly.
    bondfan10 wrote:

My sentiments exactly.
    Hopefully its confirmed to be N.peal, I've always liked military style sweaters like that but dont own one.
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    bondfan10 wrote:

My sentiments exactly.
    Hopefully its confirmed to be N.peal, I've always liked military style sweaters like that but dont own one.

For £300-£500 you’ll soon be able to
    Murder | Employment.
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    The sweater gives me hope for other unseen wardrobe items!
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    Here is the exact same sweater with the correct drawstrings and collar...except only available in green.

I‘ve spoken to a representative and they (unaware of the Bond-connection) are considering to release s navy version of it next year. Quite affordable also.
    So there is only one sane thing to do...

Everybody go spam them like there‘s no tomorrow

https://onlinemilitaria.net/products/1013-UK-Commando-Sweater/

8232-B5-DF-40-D8-44-EC-B684-7-A73-DB93-A604.jpg
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)