No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    I'm thinking this one may be the Alba rain duster in cord.. if you scroll through the close ups.. the collar stitching matches to what is seen in the trailer.. Plus the color looks right.. I tried to order off the site below but it would not go through.

http://www.mikatour.se/rockar-jkl-10_17/massimo-alba-enkelkn228ppt-214verrock-rain2t0301-oiy-3015.html
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    Customer Service from MA wrote me that they will release the coat in February 2020 (i dont know if its an reissue) and they give me precise information soon, whatever that means, but I will share any new information with you directly

Trailer is a masterpiece btw
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    The gloves remind me of the ones worn by Tom Cruise during the end of MI:Fallout.
    NTTDgloves.jpg
    edited December 2019
    Delete.. link was no longer working
  • CharlesRobinsonCharlesRobinson Posts: 53MI6 Agent
    HG1940 wrote:
    Having worn commando jumpers, it's the material you want to look out for. Proper wool, and as fine a weave as possible - would be relatively easy to square off the neck line a touch. The synthetic ones are incredibly scratchy and look 20 years old after you've washed them twice.

Have you seen the TW Kempton? I imagine is well known to you. Is it any good? I actually have been interested in getting me one for years. I would not get something in cashmere myself. I would go for a v neck instead. I prefer loosley based rather than SA.

Should have added I have only worn them as outdoors wear up in rural Northumberland - not in service, though oddly have worn the Kempton - definitely one of the better ones, and you can get them in surplus stores over here - though the scratchy horrible ones are more common. If I remember correctly though, I had to roll up the sleeves (wouldn't say I had short arms), but they are nice and warm.
    edited December 2019
    Screen-Shot-2019-12-04-at-11-15-40-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-12-04-at-11-15-52-AM.png
    Screen-Shot-2019-12-04-at-11-16-12-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-12-04-at-11-16-19-AM.png
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent
    MFisher wrote:
    I'm thinking this one may be the Alba rain duster in cord.. if you scroll through the close ups.. the collar stitching matches to what is seen in the trailer.. Plus the color looks right.. I tried to order off the site below but it would not go through.

http://www.mikatour.se/rockar-jkl-10_17/massimo-alba-enkelkn228ppt-214verrock-rain2t0301-oiy-3015.html

Probably just as well - looks like fake website as they state 560 units in stock!!!
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watch-omega-seamaster-diver-300m-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-42-mm-21090422001001

42mm
    Titanium
    Broad Arrow
    Anti-reflective coating only on the inside of the domed crystal (not both sides like the rest of the SMD 300 collection)

Screen-Shot-2019-12-04-at-12-27-52-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-12-04-at-12-28-25-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-12-04-at-12-26-49-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-12-04-at-12-29-19-PM.png
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    wow it does look like thats the new bond watch.... the spectre edition was so much more exclusive
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • CajunCajun Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    HG1940 wrote:
    Have you seen the TW Kempton? I imagine is well known to you. Is it any good? I actually have been interested in getting me one for years. I would not get something in cashmere myself. I would go for a v neck instead. I prefer loosley based rather than SA.

Kempton is the current MOD contractor, and is marketed under the Outdoor Knitwear brand I’ve posted twice now. And yes, their quality is top notch. They even do a drawstring version, just not in navy. If authentic is what you’re going for, look no further. -{
    I edit, therefore I am.
    AJB J wrote:
    Sorry if i’ve Missed this but has anyone identified the trousers in the pic ? Thanks
    See post 1,686 :)
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Cajun wrote:
    AJB J wrote:
    Sorry if i’ve Missed this but has anyone identified the trousers in the pic ? Thanks
    See post 1,686 :)

Is it confirmed to be a pair of Rossignol pants? Has the model been identified?
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • 005005 Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    From the trailer:

- what’s the short jacket he wears when unveiling the 80s Aston?
    - what are those tactical gloves?
    - love the blue tactical jumper
    - now I want a tommy Bahama shirt...
    - ...and bonds Jamaica house. It looks the business!
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    It would be handy to maybe have some screenshots from the trailer to shed some light on the waist length jacket (whilst unveiling the V8 Vantage).

Maybe lighten the image and deshadow to see some details. We can gauge it’s a dark khaki / beige type colour perhaps, it’s the styling we need to see further and maybe an indication of what it’s worn with bar the white T-shirt underneath. Collar I think we’ve got covered.

I’m sure there are 2-3 screenshots of this outfit from the trailer we can work with?..

Jumper and tactical outfit is great though. Glad we have some new “casual” looks to work with.

Not over keen on this green rain coat, just my opinion. Looks older to me but I’m sure on screen it’ll be fine and fit the narrative and be some people’s cup of tea. Personally I feel the only knee length jackets Bond should wear are wool overcoats / pea coat style jackets.

Beige jacket work needs to happen though so I can snag something to wear to the opening screening, I don’t want to look like I’m storming the cinema in full tactical gear -{
  • Sterling ArcherSterling Archer Posts: 197MI6 Agent
    That Npeal sweater is pretty cool. The design is different for sure but it's something I'd rock.
  • HG1940HG1940 Posts: 59MI6 Agent
    HG1940 wrote:
    Having worn commando jumpers, it's the material you want to look out for. Proper wool, and as fine a weave as possible - would be relatively easy to square off the neck line a touch. The synthetic ones are incredibly scratchy and look 20 years old after you've washed them twice.

Should have added I have only worn them as outdoors wear up in rural Northumberland - not in service, though oddly have worn the Kempton - definitely one of the better ones, and you can get them in surplus stores over here - though the scratchy horrible ones are more common. If I remember correctly though, I had to roll up the sleeves (wouldn't say I had short arms), but they are nice and warm.

great, thank you for sharing your experience
  • HG1940HG1940 Posts: 59MI6 Agent
    Cajun wrote:
    HG1940 wrote:

Kempton is the current MOD contractor, and is marketed under the Outdoor Knitwear brand I’ve posted twice now. And yes, their quality is top notch. They even do a drawstring version, just not in navy. If authentic is what you’re going for, look no further. -{

oh, sorry I did miss the posts mentioning it. and thanks for the heads up on the kempton. I something so classic I would absolutely like to own and casual enough.

regards
    edited December 2019
    Is it confirmed to be a pair of Rossignol pants? Has the model been identified?
    It's not confirmed, but the pants are extremely similar. If they'e not the exact same pants, then I'm confident we have our first 'best option' alternative.
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • 005005 Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    Cajun wrote:
    Kempton is the current MOD contractor, and is marketed under the Outdoor Knitwear brand I’ve posted twice now.  And yes, their quality is top notch.  They even do a drawstring version, just not in navy.  If authentic is what you’re going for, look no further.

Very authentic but the 'genuine' article doesn't evoke the feel of the Bond jumper. In contrast, the kempton jumpers are far too chunky looking, and aren't flattering at all. I understand their purpose isn't to flatter - but that is what the n. peal jumper strives for.
  • timibladetimiblade Posts: 157MI6 Agent
    I know the brand of the short jacket when he gets his car back.
    I would like to reveal the info but last I revealed something in here ( both John Varvatos jackets in Spectre) I received a lot of criticism. So I don't know what to do.
  • bondfan10bondfan10 Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    timiblade wrote:
    I would like to reveal the info but last I revealed something in here ( both John Varvatos jackets in Spectre) I received a lot of criticism. So I don't know what to do.

We'd love to hear it!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    timiblade wrote:

Go ahead—I’m sure everyone will be civil and your efforts will be appreciated :)
    No unfortunately I can't. Someone sent me a warning about it.
  • bondfan10bondfan10 Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    bondfan10 wrote:
    timiblade wrote:

We'd love to hear it!
    edited December 2019
    005 wrote:
    Cajun wrote:
    Kempton is the current MOD contractor, and is marketed under the Outdoor Knitwear brand I’ve posted twice now.  And yes, their quality is top notch.  They even do a drawstring version, just not in navy.  If authentic is what you’re going for, look no further.

Very authentic but the 'genuine' article doesn't evoke the feel of the Bond jumper. In contrast, the kempton jumpers are far too chunky looking, and aren't flattering at all. I understand their purpose isn't to flatter - but that is what the n. peal jumper strives for.
    All of the Kempton/Outdoor Knitwear original pattern Wooly Pullys I've tried on in the last 5 years have been a (very flattering) trim military fit as represented on their site. There's no hiding a beer belly or man boobs in those. Their casual 'fashion' versions, however, do have a relaxed fit.

I have no experience with N. Peal's interpretation of this age-old classic. I'm sure it's made of the finest form-fitting unicorn wool. :p
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • samcraig182samcraig182 Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    @timblade :)) Bond himself threaten you :)) :))

I think we should be looking for a waxed cotton jacket. With metal buttons it seems from the shining. From the trailer it looks like the only distinctive features are the chest and also the offset angle of the button hole. Very similar to this Rogue Territory Supply Jacket which has the offset button hole and features.
    Screenshot-20191204-231345-You-Tube-01.jpg
    Screenshot-20191204-232243-Chrome.jpg
    You found it ! This is the one.

NO-TIME-TO-DIE-JACKET-01.png

NO-TIME-TO-DIE-JACKET-02.jpg
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    timiblade wrote:
    No unfortunately I can't. Someone sent me a warning about it.

They threatened to mail him a box of non-screen accurate Billy Reid jackets, COD :))
    1045881512_o.png