No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    Oh wow, well great find samcraig and timiblade! Apparently this jacket is one of Rogue Territory’s signature pieces so doesn’t look like we have to worry about it being a limited release last year or something like that we’ve had to deal with in the past. They’ll also be doing a restock of the tan version on their site in mid-Dec so if your size is sold out now there’s not too long to wait.

It is this one right? https://www.rogueterritory.com/collections/jackets/products/supply-jacket-ridgeline?variant=5415651344416
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    Certainly a similar button and zipper on the chest.
    7-D6-A1114-40-E1-4492-8-A67-1-E94-E86-BE765.jpg
  • CajunCajun Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    I like the look of the jacket. But am I the only person who can't tolerate wearing tacky-to-the-touch outerwear?
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • timibladetimiblade Posts: 157MI6 Agent
    JTM they are for sale everywhere . 20 shops online are not sold out.
    You can see this jacket on Sneaky Pete ( AMAZON) season 3 , worn by Shane Mcrae.
    It's the left phantom pocket who led me . I saw the trailer in HD and it's definitely this one.
    Good luck guys
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    Will this jacket look better in person? In the sales pics it looks rather stiff.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Think it will get better with age and hard wear
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    Is Bond wearing the leather version?
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • M.lucaM.luca Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    Regarding the tactical outfit, I would have personally chosen pieces from North Sea Clothing: they have both military style jumpers and pants that could have done the part nicely.

Ciao

• 00730073 COPPosts: 1,026MI6 Agent
    k5211 wrote:
    I wonder what Bond will be wearing next ? A Green Helly Hansen Lausane fleece ?

Yes, only made by Tom Ford costing around 2500£ !!! :)) :)) :)) :))
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Gambled on a RT jkt in the UK. Free returns so we'll see what its like
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    The power of social media.... Looks like we have a match. Rogue Territory shared these posts on their Instagram stories earlier today.

0-F8-A9-C4-A-33-D4-44-F7-AA5-E-AF803-EEF78-FF.jpg

57-C86342-3392-4513-9-C9-D-5-B7-E57-F9-B9-BB.jpg

6-FA6-FEB2-8-EBF-4-D0-B-8531-EDA3427-B26-A4.jpg
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Gambled on a RT jkt in the UK. Free returns so we'll see what its like

Hi can you tell me where you managed to find one in the UK? Thanks. Happy if you want to PM me with details. Much appreciated!
  • lippelippe Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    I'd also like to know please 007JBDCMWR. My Google Fu isn't turning up any results.
  • lippelippe Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    Double post
    I've contacted Rogue Territory when I saw the trailer.
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    drum007 wrote:
    The power of social media.... Looks like we have a match. Rogue Territory shared these posts on their Instagram stories earlier today.

0-F8-A9-C4-A-33-D4-44-F7-AA5-E-AF803-EEF78-FF.jpg

57-C86342-3392-4513-9-C9-D-5-B7-E57-F9-B9-BB.jpg

6-FA6-FEB2-8-EBF-4-D0-B-8531-EDA3427-B26-A4.jpg

I thought about getting a kind of waxed trucker I think they are called style jacket. I'm not sure I like that colorful inner lining though. I might have to give this one some thought.
    "Better late than never."
    edited December 2019

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    SilentSpy wrote:
    I thought about getting a kind of waxed trucker I think they are called style jacket. I'm not sure I like that colorful inner lining though. I might have to give this one some thought.

The one in the film isn’t lined (from what it looks like). You must be looking at RT’s blanket lined version, still sold in a few places.
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    The top of the sleeve where it meets the yoke appears to have a gathering to it - which suggests a thin material. Not possible from photos of Rogue Territory jacket to tell whether it might show this feature when actually worn.

This is a standard Brunello Cucinelli finish for top of the sleeve. I asked BC whether it’s theirs but they did not respond so far.

032-ECF2-E-34-FE-4244-8-CE9-2985-F1-E639-F8.png
    Sorry guys, ordered from Cultism as had had free delivery offer and free returns.
    Went for XL given RT site measurements
    But may need a L given some other sites dimensions
    Will pop it up on here if too large before I return

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    The top of the sleeve where it meets the yoke appears to have a gathering to it - which suggests a thin material. Not possible from photos of Rogue Territory jacket to tell whether it might show this feature when actually worn.

This is a standard Brunello Cucinelli finish for top of the sleeve. I asked BC whether it’s theirs but they did not respond so far.

032-ECF2-E-34-FE-4244-8-CE9-2985-F1-E639-F8.png

you mean the gathering at the shoulder? even a 10oz canvas material can throw wrinkels
    hopefully not Cucinelli I'm not interested spending 6000 € into a jacket

thank you samcraig and timiblade for sharing this and holy s*** what an eye! true detectives

RT2.jpg
  • TravelerTraveler NYCPosts: 65MI6 Agent
    Sorry if this has been covered already but does this mean we got it wrong with the Billy Reid reversible shirt jacket? Looks similar to this in many ways ... may be it lost out in the head to head, or for some reason is only worn by the stunt double? Just ordered one of these anyway, looks like a nice addition.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Thank you! -{

• goonergooner Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Isn’t the stitching on the shoulder different to the RT version? The film version looks like it has a flat line versus the shop version which seems to have a more pronounced seem with double stitching. But I may be wrong (and describing it badly).
  • goonergooner Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Isn’t the stitching on the shoulder different to the RT version? The film version looks like it has a flat line versus the shop version which seems to have a more pronounced seem with double stitching. But I may be wrong (and describing it badly).
  • crt007crt007 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    I posted a comparison of the RGT jacket to the photo from the trailer on my instagram @bondspired. It sure looks like it could be the supply jacket. Im not definitive on it thought. I purchased my RGT supply jacket about 3 years ago and have beat it up quite a bit. Worth every penny in my book as it stands up to hard wear. I have the blanket lined version which uses wool from Faribault woolen mill.

Full-Size-Render-3.jpg

IMG-0801.jpg

IMG-0802.jpg

IMG-0804.jpg