No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    I went with large, just in case and I’m not as lean as Mr Craig.
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Gents,
    You will see the RgT jacket in detail on Saturday....I will be wearing it for the Operation: GATHERALL event. I ordered a medium. I have had several jackets from them so I was familiar with the sizing. Also, I will be interviewing Karl, the CEO, about how they became part of sartorial Bond history...its an interesting story! I had met Karl years ago when my wife and I had a store in our hometown. Super humble and nice guy. And I AGREE with many of you that it's amazing and fantastic to have a Bond jacket that isn't the price of a used car.
    Cheers David, looking forward to seeing the Gatherall event, even more so now -{
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Gents,
    You will see the RgT jacket in detail on Saturday....I will be wearing it for the Operation: GATHERALL event. I ordered a medium. I have had several jackets from them so I was familiar with the sizing. Also, I will be interviewing Karl, the CEO, about how they became part of sartorial Bond history...its an interesting story! I had met Karl years ago when my wife and I had a store in our hometown. Super humble and nice guy. And I AGREE with many of you that it's amazing and fantastic to have a Bond jacket that isn't the price of a used car.

Its great when brands maybe not the masses know about get a break and it makes it ever better when the owners interact and embrace it with the fans. Ive dropped them some messages on Instagram congratulating them on the success with Bond & Predator and also mentioned their stories showing the process of making the restock was a nice insight that most manufacturers don't show. It just feels like they care and want to share their journey with their customers and celebrate with the fans.

David I remember sending you all sorts of production spots when filming was taking place, looking forward to your NTTD wardrobe reviews. I think this jacket is a good buy, great price and fingers crossed for reasonable screen time -{
  • crt007crt007 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Gents,

Looking forward to hearing more about this. Any chance you could also discuss the design iterations of the jacket and the process of perfecting it? (I know my lined supply jacket from a few years ago is slightly shorter in the back among other minor details). Would also be curious to hear about the interesting partnerships RGT has had with woolen mills and their cult following of fans?

I've been a fan of RGT for some time. So much fun to see worlds collide like this.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    MrDalton wrote:
    JG007 wrote:
    drum007 wrote:
    Hey gents! Hearing reports that these run small and it’s advised to size up. Check the measurements before ordering!

I sized up but to be fair I was just between sizes so decided to size up anyway before seeing this advise.
    Good advice, it will be cool to see people’s review on this when we all receive.

-{
    Now I’m nervous I ordered a medium, and then after I placed my order I saw the site said to size up. I usually take a medium. Hope it fits.

I was just between small and medium, I tend to take a mix of both sizes in different brands. I went medium as I think once worn in it would work for me as a medium because I think this jacket will suit me better fully buttoned as per Bond.

The only way id initially be able to wear the small is open, then once broken in maybe buttoned up. Whereas I think with the medium for me, I can have it buttoned from the get go.

I'm usually around 38-40 chest so I went medium -{
    JG007 wrote:
    MrDalton wrote:
    JG007 wrote:

I sized up but to be fair I was just between sizes so decided to size up anyway before seeing this advise.
    Good advice, it will be cool to see people’s review on this when we all receive.

-{
    Now I’m nervous I ordered a medium, and then after I placed my order I saw the site said to size up. I usually take a medium. Hope it fits.

I was just between small and medium, I tend to take a mix of both sizes in different brands. I went medium as I think once worn in it would work for me as a medium because I think this jacket will suit me better fully buttoned as per Bond.

The only way id initially be able to wear the small is open, then once broken in maybe buttoned up. Whereas I think with the medium for me, I can have it buttoned from the get go.

Good call. I know bond wears his jacket with a t-shirt. However, this jacket works great as a shell over a hooded sweatshirt or thick button up shirt.
    JG007 wrote:
    MrDalton wrote:
    JG007 wrote:

-{

Good call. I know bond wears his jacket with a t-shirt. However, this jacket works great as a shell over a hooded sweatshirt or thick button up shirt.
    JG007 wrote:
    MrDalton wrote:
    JG007 wrote:

-{

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    N.Peal added a data capture link on their website „where you can register your interest and therefore be first to know when it is available to buy“. (the Blue Jumper of course)

https://www.npeal.com/no-time-to-die-sign-up
  • dwf76dwf76 Chesterfield, UKPosts: 46MI6 Agent
    I hate you lot ;)

Don't need it, just about like it and not sure what to wear it with.

Ordered :))

As others have said, just hoping not to get hit too hard by customs charges.

Great work in identifying the clothing. Seriously impressed by the teamwork on here -{
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    when you first open up the website , sign up to the newsletter to get 15% off .
    they then email you the code .
    Then go back and buy :007)
    goodluck
    How are you guys getting the 15% discount? I’m a new buyer and it’s not working for me.
    007 reporting for duty
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    Just received my Rogue Territory jacket. I don't want to steal too much thunder from David's forthcoming vlog, but couldn't resist taking a few photos of it. For the record, I'm the same size as David, normally- 31" waist, 40" chest. Needs some bashing in, but looks and feels well-made and hard-wearing. This is a medium. I've got a small coming which I won't need, so if anyone is interested, it will be available next week.

IMG-3011.jpg

IMG-3014.jpg

IMG-3015.jpg

IMG-3017.jpg

IMG-3021.jpg

IMG-3024.jpg

IMG-3026.jpg
    Yeah the sizes of that jacket are tricky, do you want it fitted like bond under a t shirt or wear more clothing underneath so go bigger.
    As it was coming from the states I went for M and L so I could check it out to be 100% sure.
    Trying to get an exchange is harder than sending it back for a refund.

Especially when Rivet and hide just put this up - https://www.rivetandhide.com/shop/brands/rogue-territory/rgt-waxed-canvas-supply-jacket-tan-ridgeline.html

If anyone wants to PM me, if they want the spare jacket I'll have left , let me know asap so I know to contact you straight away.
    Otherwise i'll just send back.
    Obviously not sure what size I'll keep but you may get a better deal :D
    007 reporting for duty
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    Just received my Rogue Territory jacket. I don't want to steal too much thunder from David's forthcoming vlog, but couldn't resist bracing off a few photos of it.

Did you got TTS or Size Up?
    Looks great Meesta Bawnd. Perfect fit.
    Knew you would be First Blair :))
    Looks great mate , what size did you go for.
    The website says size up and i had to get mine from the states so went for M and a L as really wasn't sure
    Just received my Rogue Territory jacket. I don't want to steal too much thunder from David's forthcoming vlog, but couldn't resist taking a few photos of it. For the record, I'm the same size as David, normally- 31" waist, 40" chest. Needs some bashing in, but looks and feels well-made and hard-wearing. This is a medium. I've got a small coming which I won't need, so if anyone is interested, it will be available next week.

IMG-3011.jpg

IMG-3014.jpg

IMG-3015.jpg

IMG-3017.jpg

IMG-3021.jpg

IMG-3024.jpg

IMG-3026.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent

IMG-3011.jpg

IMG-3014.jpg

IMG-3015.jpg

IMG-3017.jpg

IMG-3021.jpg

IMG-3024.jpg

IMG-3026.jpg

Looks good on you!
    I know where you keep your gun!
    edited December 2019
    Double Post!
    Customer Service from Massimo Alba contacted me with the following words:

"I confirm you that it is our Raincoat in the trailer, here attached the image. ( We will distribute it in February)"

MA-Coat.jpg

beautiful coat if you ask me!
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Yeah.. when I found the older online retail pics of the MA cord overcoat I really liked it... I'd love to grab one in February but I think retail is around $800... I'd like to source a good budget alternative on that one.. been looking, but no luck yet..
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Yeah the sizes of that jacket are tricky, do you want it fitted like bond under a t shirt or wear more clothing underneath so go bigger.
    As it was coming from the states I went for M and L so I could check it out to be 100% sure.

Especially when Rivet and hide just put this up - https://www.rivetandhide.com/shop/brands/rogue-territory/rgt-waxed-canvas-supply-jacket-tan-ridgeline.html

If anyone wants to PM me, if they want the spare jacket I'll have left , let me know asap so I know to contact you straight away.

Chris
    Dropped u a pm in case my xl is too big which seems likely!!!
    M
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent

IMG-3011.jpg

IMG-3014.jpg

IMG-3015.jpg

IMG-3017.jpg

IMG-3021.jpg

IMG-3024.jpg

IMG-3026.jpg

Quality Blair! Jacket looks great on you and capable of taking a beating. Thanks for sharing

Where’s your Aston? -{
    Murder | Employment.
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    I went for a medium. As I mentioned, I have small on order, too, which I may try on, but think that it will bee too tight.
    Knew you would be First Blair :))
    Looks great mate , what size did you go for.
    The website says size up and i had to get mine from the states so went for M and a L as really wasn't sure

IMG-3011.jpg

IMG-3014.jpg

IMG-3015.jpg

IMG-3017.jpg

IMG-3021.jpg

IMG-3024.jpg

IMG-3026.jpg
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    Customer Service from Massimo Alba contacted me with the following words:

"I confirm you that it is our Raincoat in the trailer, here attached the image. ( We will distribute it in February)"

MA-Coat.jpg

beautiful coat if you ask me!

Thanks for the update - love this jacket...shame about the wait until Feb though. My problem is i get excited for something but the wait ends up dulling my enthusiasm and i will probably talk myself out of it by then!
    edited December 2019
    MFisher wrote:
    Yeah.. when I found the older online retail pics of the MA cord overcoat I really liked it... I'd love to grab one in February but I think retail is around $800... I'd like to source a good budget alternative on that one.. been looking, but no luck yet..

800 € is a lot of money no question but for a good coat acceptable. seems that piece gets a lot of screentime and I don't no why but I think that the coat becomes a very popular and a great demanded item after the movie is released, its just a stylish alternativ (like the jumper) which you can wear in a daily life, in contrast to his suits.
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    Cajun wrote:
    JG007 wrote:
    I ran a Google images search for tan worker jacket, tan trucker jacket, tan supply jacket, tan canvas jacket and looked around from there. ASOS have a few options if you search tan jacket in their website and filter to men’s clothing.

ASOS is also good for some cargo pant options, this is where I got mine (budget alternative) for at £25 -{

Thank you for the info!

Curious which did you see as best options? the cord? or the denim? or something else?
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Chris
    Dropped u a pm in case my xl is too big which seems likely!!!
    M

Mark let me know if your XL is too big as i may be interested!
    Anyone know the inch-size difference between the medium and large for the RTS jacket please?
    Anyone know the inch-size difference between the medium and large for the RTS jacket please?

Here is the measurement information directly from Rogue Territory...

Screenshot-20191206-131124.png