No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Jacket looks great on you, Blair! The size M fits you perfect, so I'm relieved now that I ordered an M too.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Just some quick pics...medium is perfect for me and small would have been way too small. But I think you all realize how to size on these now. Also it’s important to note how you are built so this will flatter wide shouldered people (like Craig)....
    77-B58-F0-A-810-F-4-DD3-A388-D649-CC14-A656.jpg

8-D09-D75-C-474-C-4123-96-BD-3-FC622628-BC8.jpg

9468-F43-D-6-DC8-48-BA-B30-C-E880843045-E2.jpg

99450607-D88-A-4120-A719-01-AE45-DF9-B99.jpg
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Anyone know the inch-size difference between the medium and large for the RTS jacket please?

Here is the measurement information directly from Rogue Territory...

Screenshot-20191206-131124.png

Cheers my friend!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Whats the story on that middle slanted button hole ?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Its a bit of a trade mark for them...I have one of their jackets from 6 years ago and it has the same thing...It is a callback to when men wore pocket watches. The watch chain would fit through the hole and the watch would be held in the breast pocket. Rogue Territory include this in a lot of their pieces as a unique touch.
    MFisher wrote:
    Whats the story on that middle slanted button hole ?
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Not to change the subject but if you are looking towards getting BP’s Joe when they rerelease them it appears we’re going to be in for a little treat...
    6-A6-EBAF9-F803-4676-8317-DD22-DB220-C68.png
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    Not to change the subject but if you are looking towards getting BP’s Joe when they rerelease them it appears we’re going to be in for a little treat...

:# That means a price rise too I’d think...
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    I preordered and paid for mine already and there was no change so I’m not so sure of a rise in price
  • SevenDSevenD Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:

No, I don’t think so. I already preordered months ago and my credit card got debited. Same amount as before.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:

I sure hope not :#
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    MFisher wrote:
    Yeah.. when I found the older online retail pics of the MA cord overcoat I really liked it... I'd love to grab one in February but I think retail is around $800... I'd like to source a good budget alternative on that one.. been looking, but no luck yet..

800 € is a lot of money no question but for a good coat acceptable. seems that piece gets a lot of screentime and I don't no why but I think that the coat becomes a very popular and a great demanded item after the movie is released, its just a stylish alternativ (like the jumper) which you can wear in a daily life, in contrast to his suits.
    I have no issue with the suits, all my TF's have proved amazing in daily use, both comfort and wearability
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    edited December 2019

Just to confirm and allay any fears. The BP Joes wont see a price increase.
    The following info was sent to me when I preordered re the Special Edition add ons

"The branding will have 007 on the inside arm of the frame embellished in silver, the packaging with also have 007 embellished in silver, the cleaning cloth will have 007 embellished in silver and the outer box will have 007 embellished in silver there will also be a warranty card with a hologram authentication within the box."

In summary, theres definitely some silver embellishing :))

Probably similar to what we saw with the tf108's

MikeG77 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Yeah the sizes of that jacket are tricky, do you want it fitted like bond under a t shirt or wear more clothing underneath so go bigger.
    As it was coming from the states I went for M and L so I could check it out to be 100% sure.
    Trying to get an exchange is harder than sending it back for a refund.

Especially when Rivet and hide just put this up - https://www.rivetandhide.com/shop/brands/rogue-territory/rgt-waxed-canvas-supply-jacket-tan-ridgeline.html

If anyone wants to PM me, if they want the spare jacket I'll have left , let me know asap so I know to contact you straight away.
    Otherwise i'll just send back.
    Obviously not sure what size I'll keep but you may get a better deal :D

Chris
    Dropped u a pm in case my xl is too big which seems likely!!!
    M

Mark let me know if your XL is too big as i may be interested!

Will do buddy, its with me Tuesday

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Is Rag & Bone the agreed upon and/or confirmed maker of the long sleeve henley?
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    The watch chain would fit through the hole and the watch would be held in the breast pocket.

Was curious if that were the case.. Same detail is on most overalls as well for that purpose.. (Being a southern boy I think most of us have a pair of Liberty overalls for outside work) I shoulda' known.. Ive only just ever seen that done on overalls.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

The following info was sent to me when I preordered re the Special Edition add ons

"The branding will have 007 on the inside arm of the frame embellished in silver, the packaging with also have 007 embellished in silver, the cleaning cloth will have 007 embellished in silver and the outer box will have 007 embellished in silver there will also be a warranty card with a hologram authentication within the box."

Do you know what the email address is for Barton Perriera to get added to the list for the re-stock?
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Do you know what the email address is for Barton Perriera to get added to the list for the re-stock?

Keen to know that as well! Wouldn’t mind grabbing a pair of the special edition.
    My contact at one of the UK stockists got the info from BP. Id originally emailed BP direct via their site, they were really helpful putting me in contact with the biggest UK official stockist, who was then really helpful too.
    Just email BP for your nearest stockist that will receive an allocation (not all stockists are)...

007JBDCMWR wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Chris
    Dropped u a pm in case my xl is too big which seems likely!!!
    M

Mark let me know if your XL is too big as i may be interested!

Will do buddy, its with me Tuesday

I was able to order an XL and XXL so I'm good at the moment BUT I'd like to know what you think about the jacket and it's sizing when you receive yours.
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Go to a Wink Optiics they’ve supplied David Z. I bought Nortons from them and preordered the Joes a while ago

Keen to know that as well! Wouldn’t mind grabbing a pair of the special edition.
    Anthony
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    Sorry suggest Wink optics they supplied David Z I’ve bought Nortons and preordered Joes and their service great
    Anthony
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Have to say the RT jackets look great in the photos from David and Blair. And more like what’s in the trailer.

Some of the photos of the jacket on various websites make it look a less flattering colour.

Very nice....well done gents.
  • Mr FlodopMr Flodop Berkshire, UKPosts: 41MI6 Agent
    Jackets definitely look great. Going to have to pick one up soon.
    As for the rest of the ensemble... any ideas on the details? Looks like jeans and a white tee but can’t tell what shoes he’s wearing.
    Will probably have to wait for a better shot.
    - Adam
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    Just some quick pics...medium is perfect for me and small would have been way too small. But I think you all realize how to size on these now. Also it’s important to note how you are built so this will flatter wide shouldered people (like Craig)....
    77-B58-F0-A-810-F-4-DD3-A388-D649-CC14-A656.jpg

8-D09-D75-C-474-C-4123-96-BD-3-FC622628-BC8.jpg

9468-F43-D-6-DC8-48-BA-B30-C-E880843045-E2.jpg

99450607-D88-A-4120-A719-01-AE45-DF9-B99.jpg
    Finally I’m ahead of the curve! I bought this jacket from Stag in Austin 18 months ago. {[] bit like when DC was seen wearing the York trainers I use too. :))
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    Received a Mail from BP New York today:

"There are TWO Versions of the Joe Sun-glass. We have the standard Joe black/vintage grey with standard Barton Perreira case. There is also the 007 James Bond Joe Sun-glass with special edition packaging and authenticity card.

Standard Joe Black/Vintage Grey Sun-glass - $395
    or
    007 James Bond Joe Black/Vintage grey sun-glass - $440

Shipping Cost:
    U.S Shipping: $20
    or International shipping - $ 80"

AND you can preorder a 007 limited Edition BP Norton too it seems like they will appear in the movie...damn so many expensive sunglasses

If you are interested in the Limited Editions and live in the eu I can recommend this shop

https://www.chakshu.co.uk/collections/bond-25-sunglasses/products/barton-perreira-joe-sunglasses

P.s. the rogue territory looks great but is just so stiff! Hopefully I get used to it
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    The Matera suit (and glen plaid london suit) are on display at Bond in Motion.
    file.jpg
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    The RT jacket arrived in a PAPER BAG! Bit of a shock.

2image-from-ios.jpg

3image-from-ios.jpg

The small (ordered before the conversation started in here) JUST about fits, knowing I need to drop about ten pounds. Everything hits where it should, making me wary of a medium, but the armholes are a little snug. Gonna see what a medium feels like before deciding.
  • JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    ExpatJB wrote:
    Finally I’m ahead of the curve! I bought this jacket from Stag in Austin 18 months ago. {[] bit like when DC was seen wearing the York trainers I use too. :))

Stag on South Congress or at the Domain?
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent
    The Matera suit (and glen plaid london suit) are on display at Bond in Motion.
    file.jpg

Can you ask for the brand of the tie?