No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,707MI6 Agent
    Yes, if it is the same jackets as in The Predator, the guy in that wears it quite loose and it looks much better than the rather tight ones I’ve been seeing on here to my eye.
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Could someone tell me the best place to pre-order the original Barton Pereira Joe in the UK please? Not worried about the special 007 labelled edition model but if that’s there is I’ll go with it.

Decided it can be my birthday treat -{

Thanks in advance.
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Cajun wrote:
    Well, i received Rogue Territory Supply Jacket tonight. the sizing on this guy.. is weird. i'm 5'10" 175lbs. 42" chest fairly muscular. i take a medium in a lot of things. i'm right on the cusp of medium and large. my Barbour Beacon is a large.
    either way, i went with a large and it's... tough. i'm notoriously indecisive.

the sleeve length is good, and with a t-shirt under it, it seems to be a fairly screen accurate fit. but i couldn't put a hoodie under this if i tried. it fits like a t-shirt almost, like the shoulder seam hits right on my shoulder bone as it should. i just didn't realize that bond was unable to move while wearing this jacket.

If it helps I was advised by RGT that for 46 inch chest best to order XXL.

Good post.

You and I are pretty much the same size. From what I gleaned from RT's measurements, I would've chosen an XL based strictly off of my best fitting Royale Filmwear numbers. The shoulders alone would be too tight for me on the Large. The predicted half inch of stretch wouldn't be enough to sway my decision.

While we always strive for that DC-accurate fit, remember what looks good on screen isn't always comfortable or practical. Exactly why there's often different sizes of the same garment on set.

I would definitely roll the dice on that XL. Let us know how it goes!

And always remember DC'S will be tailored given his shape.

But such a good point re wearing these pieces in real world.

Im a 41_42 chest and 34 waist, XL arrives later today so we will see
    If it helps I was advised by RGT that for 46 inch chest best to order XXL.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    MrDalton wrote:
    I'm not sure there's been any confirmation at all regarding the henley other then its more then likely Rag & Bone.

I misspoke and apologize, it’s a rag and bone Henley in slub, I guess I thought I had read somewhere that was the one. Screen accurate or not, it falls into the “close enough” camp for me and is a great shirt.

Well the one that is believed to be screen accurate is slub, so you might have the right one. However there is also another R&B model which is close to, but not, SA which I believe is slub as well. The SA model is the Standard Issue slub cotton henley which features the two tone worn looking metal buttons, whereas the non SA model is the Core long sleeve slub henley which features three white plastic (I think) buttons.

Tried to upload a pic of both but postimg isn’t working for me right now.
    no need to apologize -{
    Has anyone received the MA Winch NTTD pants yet? I received an e-mail from MA today to say I can submit payment for the pants but would like to see pics before pulling the trigger. Perhaps MA can provide pics - I will ask them also.
  • SevenDSevenD Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    Peakey wrote:
    Has anyone received the MA Winch NTTD pants yet? I received an e-mail from MA today to say I can submit payment for the pants but would like to see pics before pulling the trigger. Perhaps MA can provide pics - I will ask them also.
    Unfortunately not. I am still waiting for a response from them :#
  • MrDaltonMrDalton Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    MrDalton wrote:
    I'm not sure there's been any confirmation at all regarding the henley other then its more then likely Rag & Bone.

I misspoke and apologize, it’s a rag and bone Henley in slub, I guess I thought I had read somewhere that was the one. Screen accurate or not, it falls into the “close enough” camp for me and is a great shirt.

Well the one that is believed to be screen accurate is slub, so you might have the right one. However there is also another R&B model which is close to, but not, SA which I believe is slub as well. The SA model is the Standard Issue slub cotton henley which features the two tone worn looking metal buttons, whereas the non SA model is the Core long sleeve slub henley which features three white plastic (I think) buttons.

Tried to upload a pic of both but postimg isn’t working for me right now.

Well the one I got has the distressed metal buttons, so I lucked into that. I would never pay $150 for this shirt, but I do like it well enough that I am on the hunt for different colors. I'd buy this shirt all day long if it was ~$75.
    I received email to say they will receive them next week and hope to send before Christmas.
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    Could anyone post a link here to the SA Rag&Bone henley and maybe some info on sizing. I initially didn‘t want to buy it but the trailer convinced me otherwise -{
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    SevenD wrote:
    Peakey wrote:
    Unfortunately not. I am still waiting for a response from them :#

I just received an email from them this morning to arrange payment and s/h. I imagine there is someone here on the site that has a original pair.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,451MI6 Agent
    Could anyone post a link here to the SA Rag&Bone henley and maybe some info on sizing. I initially didn‘t want to buy it but the trailer convinced me otherwise -{

Yes, this is the one:

https://www.rag-bone.com/mens/shirts/tshirts/classic-henley-M000T656G.html?categoryfrom=undefined#q=henley&start=1

You should be able to get it at least at a 15% discount using R&B's current code.

Lots of people have gone down a size, it seems. I didn't and feel like it fits appropriately (understanding that Craig is jacked in the photos we have).

According to R&G sizing guide I should take a medium, but have a small and it fits great, no way would a medium have worked on me. I'm on the slim side, but take mediums 99% of the time.
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    So is the only difference between the henley on the R&B website and the one on Mr Porter the colour?
    Murder | Employment.
    _Stocks wrote:
    So is the only difference between the henley on the R&B website and the one on Mr Porter the colour?

It appears to be the same color.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    DB6 wrote:
    Could someone tell me the best place to pre-order the original Barton Pereira Joe in the UK please? Not worried about the special 007 labelled edition model but if that’s there is I’ll go with it.

Decided it can be my birthday treat -{

Thanks in advance.
    Speak ro Surbhi at Chackshu optics
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    It’s listed on Mr Porter as “off white” rather than the “white” on R&B, though what arrived from Mr Porter turned out to be “white” on the label and has the same style code as the one on the R&B site:
    Confused much?! :s

F5-E6566-D-4-EE5-4-C77-BD6-F-30-AF1-ABAFB24.jpg
    Murder | Employment.
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    Thanks to all, order is up. -{
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    _Stocks wrote:
    Guys, is there a good way of softening up the RGT Supply jacket from out of the packaging? I’ve unfolded it but as it’s canvas is pretty stiff. Is there a tried and tested way of softening a sucker like this up? It’s a bit cold here in the UK to wear it out, unless I layer it beneath something else.
    Excuse the collar, still needs some training:

1-A49-F162-16-F2-4-F6-E-93-E1-98-ED474-CB7-F0.jpg
    Wind rain and snow, and just moving in it. Ranching and herding cattle, or wear it on a motorbike. :)) Tough as old boots its looks better when worn. Dont wear it in heat as its like being in a plastic bag.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019

I'm not 100% sure which is the SA one so I won't post a link. But I do know from past purchases that R&B fit true to size. You should choose the size that you normally wear. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent
    Here is the LL Bean “wooly pully”.

100% merino lambs wool.
    B07-F24-CE-BB66-4-AE0-B46-F-1-ECF18-A09987.jpg
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 351MI6 Agent

I'm not 100% sure which is the SA one so I won't post a link. But I do know from past purchases that R&B fit true to size. You should choose the size that you normally wear. -{
    The Mr. Porter version is the SA one. Both are near identical but the Mr. Porter version is in the correct jersey material.
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.

The Mr. Porter version is the SA one. Both are near identical but the Mr. Porter version is in the correct jersey material.

Another member on here mentioned that the current Rag and Bone Henley and the Mr. Porter version have the same reference information which is confusing. Now I'm not sure what to buy :s
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    They are the same....if you have any doubt I would purchase from R&B....only the pure white one with white buttons is the WRONG one.......
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent

100% merino lambs wool.

How is the fit on that one? I bought one off of Amazon and it is super tight under the arms, quality is good though.
    KH
    Received my Supply jacket. I ordered a medium before reading these are really slim fit. I typically take a medium. It fits, but if I put on 5 pounds I may have a problem. Trying to decide if I should send it back for a large. I’m in Florida so I wear a lot of jackets over a t shirt, so this would work that way. But absolutely no layering underneath. And for reference I’m a 40” suit jacket all day long, 5’11” 175lbs.
    double post
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 351MI6 Agent
    Ahh ok...Thank you David. I was made to be believe they were a different color as the Mr. Porter version is listed as off-white.
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent

100% merino lambs wool.

This version looks good and merino wool will probably make it more bearable than the original 'wooly pully'. I'm really struggling with the idea of getting one having served in the British army for years - at least the absence of epaulettes might help!
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6