007JBDCMWR wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Me too
    They are a top company to deal with

M how did your jacket fit in the XL?

Just arrived, too big I need a L
    XL probs perfect for you buddy

My jackets came on Monday and I tried on the XL first and it fit me fine so I knew the XL would be too big for you. Hopefully you can do a quick swap and get your L. I wore my jacket out today to run a few errands and was pretty comfortable but I was only wearing a t-shirt with a thermal overtop and I was comfortable. I think anymore than that and I'd feel a little squeezed :)) I noticed the jacket came with store tags but nothing from RT....was that the case with yours?
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    I wholeheartedly agree with! I'm going to email Barton Perreira in a bit and get clarification on the temple logo to see what it is an engraving or sticker and to see when production will start because maybe just maybe there is a way to get the LE with a more subtle branding or eliminated entirely from the arm.

a smart and good idea to contact BP first and ask for it! I think too that its etched. the sticker was just a contemptuous commentary, cant imagine a highclass brand like BP sticks 007-logos on their glasses and when the first rain comes: good bye unique selling point.
    like you already mentioned Mike I'm unsure its a real LE. it seems you can always buy the LE if you paid 45 dollars more especially when they offer them in the 007-Accessoirsshop now. like the Matchless: 700 pieces! go and battle for it! haha just kidding: re-release! ok thats another story but it would be great if you could give us an update if they response. thanks in advance!

I spoke to them about 15 minutes ago regarding the Joe and it's rerelease for next year. I was advised by the lady there that the 007 logo on the Limited Edition is in fact etched into the temple near the tip and they are calling it a Collectors Edition (I had to really contain my laughter when she said that) sold at the BP boutiques, stockists and the 007 store. She did not give me a specific # of units that will be made but she did say that once the order for the regular and LE Joe's is complete then that's it for this particular model for the foreseeable future. I did mention some of the concerns I had especially around the branding being so in your face and not inside like other Bond editions from Persol and Tom Ford. Her response was "you won't be able to see it" again I had to contain myself so told her "of course not as I'll be wearing them but the branding should be something that only the wearer knows about" which she agreed with!

I didn't ask about the the other glasses from the film but it seems like those models should be easy to acquire without the branding but we only have one shot at the Joe's!
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Is DC wearing these if so anyone know which scene or I am right it was going to be Rami instead ?

https://007store.com/products/007-courtier-matte-dusk-pewter-smolder-sunglasses-by-barton-perreira
    007 reporting for duty
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Noi wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    I wholeheartedly agree with! I'm going to email Barton Perreira in a bit and get clarification on the temple logo to see what it is an engraving or sticker and to see when production will start because maybe just maybe there is a way to get the LE with a more subtle branding or eliminated entirely from the arm.

a smart and good idea to contact BP first and ask for it! I think too that its etched. the sticker was just a contemptuous commentary, cant imagine a highclass brand like BP sticks 007-logos on their glasses and when the first rain comes: good bye unique selling point.
    like you already mentioned Mike I'm unsure its a real LE. it seems you can always buy the LE if you paid 45 dollars more especially when they offer them in the 007-Accessoirsshop now. like the Matchless: 700 pieces! go and battle for it! haha just kidding: re-release! ok thats another story but it would be great if you could give us an update if they response. thanks in advance!

I spoke to them about 15 minutes ago regarding the Joe and it's rerelease for next year. I was advised by the lady there that the 007 logo on the Limited Edition is in fact etched into the temple near the tip and they are calling it a Collectors Edition (I had to really contain my laughter when she said that) sold at the BP boutiques, stockists and the 007 store. She did not give me a specific # of units that will be made but she did say that once the order for the regular and LE Joe's is complete then that's it for this particular model for the foreseeable future. I did mention some of the concerns I had especially around the branding being so in your face and not inside like other Bond editions from Persol and Tom Ford. Her response was "you won't be able to see it" again I had to contain myself so told her "of course not as I'll be wearing them but the branding should be something that only the wearer knows about" which she agreed with!

I didn't ask about the the other glasses from the film but it seems like those models should be easy to acquire without the branding but we only have one shot at the Joe's!

I also talked to them earlier today but ended up ordering the regular Joe. I even asked if they could provide the branded cases with the regular pairs but the lady said no because they are numbered, whatever that means! she confirmed that the branding is an itching as you said, and is won't vividly visible as shown in the pictures. It's definitely disappointing to have the logo on the outside of the temples, I have both the Persols and TF108s and the branded cases were more than enough in my opinion.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    I'm so torn on this RT jacket - I got the small which is a nug, PERFECT fit - with the buttons open. But I kinda like the way it looks with the buttons open... I'm worried the medium is just going to have longer dimensions and still feel snug. Will find out soon, hopefully.

Also, this thing feels like it's made out of dog treat rawhide. Needs some serious breaking in.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:

M how did your jacket fit in the XL?

Just arrived, too big I need a L
    XL probs perfect for you buddy

My jackets came on Monday and I tried on the XL first and it fit me fine so I knew the XL would be too big for you. Hopefully you can do a quick swap and get your L. I wore my jacket out today to run a few errands and was pretty comfortable but I was only wearing a t-shirt with a thermal overtop and I was comfortable. I think anymore than that and I'd feel a little squeezed :)) I noticed the jacket came with store tags but nothing from RT....was that the case with yours?

Its a fairly basic card tag, but no its a RT tag
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 489MI6 Agent
    MrDalton wrote:
    Victor B wrote:
    MrDalton wrote:
    Received my Supply jacket. I ordered a medium before reading these are really slim fit. I typically take a medium. It fits, but if I put on 5 pounds I may have a problem. Trying to decide if I should send it back for a large. I’m in Florida so I wear a lot of jackets over a t shirt, so this would work that way. But absolutely no layering underneath. And for reference I’m a 40” suit jacket all day long, 5’11” 175lbs.

And how does it fit in the arms? It looks also tight there and although I tipically wear M the arms are always my biggest concern as mine are quite big...

You might have some issues there. I work out but have a runner's body, with slim biceps and its a snug fit. I've tried this thing on 20 times trying to decide. I could easily take a large, would allow a little more room, but the medium fits, it's just very slim fitted. If I had decent biceps I think you'd be approaching the sausage look. Likewise, I feel restriction across my shoulders if I move my arms into a driving position. If I was going to be active in this jacket or do some physical work, no way would a medium work. As street wear, a medium gives a really slim smart look.

Thaks for that I guess I should then go for L :)
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    hcantrell wrote:
    Found this while browsing good old ebay. I have no idea of the quality and the sizing might be kind of tricky but it looks pretty good for an alternative for the Rogue Territory Supply Jacket.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312747560026

The design of those pockets, the type of buttons and that extra random buttonhole—that's definitely a copy of the Supply jacket!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    apple8 wrote:
    An anyone take a education guess to what size DC’s Rogue jacket would be?

Tailored heavily no doubt so kinda hard to say.
    Probs a large for shoulder / arm fit but tailored to a M re torso
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Traveler wrote:
    I will be doing a frugal Bond review on this 100% cotton version that I just received....James Bond Classified discovered it and I have to say I am impressed with the quality. And no itchiness! And did I mention it's $26 on Amazon?!? You need to size down as these run large...so I ordered a medium.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P1DY1VY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Screenshot-10.png
    I hesitated - went back, and now the price is $75!!! :/

I get $35 for most of the sizes.
    JTM wrote:
    hcantrell wrote:
    Found this while browsing good old ebay. I have no idea of the quality and the sizing might be kind of tricky but it looks pretty good for an alternative for the Rogue Territory Supply Jacket.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312747560026

The design of those pockets, the type of buttons and that extra random buttonhole—that's definitely a copy of the Supply jacket!

Indeed it is. Amazon also has these jackets in limited sizes (M, XL, and XXL). Free shipping and returns for Prime members.

https://www.amazon.com/MADEN-Canvas-Cotton-Trucker-Unlined/dp/B07Q72FPV6

Reviews give it three and a half stars. I have a XL and XLL coming next week. With free returns I can test out some sizing and see if I even like the idea of a waxed canvas jacket before getting a Rouge Territory Supply Jacket.

The most memorable Amazon review has pictures of the jacket standing on its own. :)) :)) :))
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 351MI6 Agent
    I'm so torn on this RT jacket - I got the small which is a nug, PERFECT fit - with the buttons open. But I kinda like the way it looks with the buttons open... I'm worried the medium is just going to have longer dimensions and still feel snug. Will find out soon, hopefully.

Also, this thing feels like it's made out of dog treat rawhide. Needs some serious breaking in.
    Definitely! Might have to order a medium to compare
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
    Traveler wrote:
    I will be doing a frugal Bond review on this 100% cotton version that I just received....James Bond Classified discovered it and I have to say I am impressed with the quality. And no itchiness! And did I mention it's $26 on Amazon?!? You need to size down as these run large...so I ordered a medium.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P1DY1VY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Screenshot-10.png
    I hesitated - went back, and now the price is $75!!! :/

I get $35 for most of the sizes.
    JTM wrote:
    hcantrell wrote:

Indeed it is. Amazon also has these jackets in limited sizes (M, XL, and XXL). Free shipping and returns for Prime members.

https://www.amazon.com/MADEN-Canvas-Cotton-Trucker-Unlined/dp/B07Q72FPV6

Reviews give it three and a half stars. I have a XL and XLL coming next week. With free returns I can test out some sizing and see if I even like the idea of a waxed canvas jacket before getting a Rouge Territory Supply Jacket.

The most memorable Amazon review has pictures of the jacket standing on its own. :)) :)) :))

A jacket that stands on its own....Q branch has been busy :))
  • HG1940HG1940 Posts: 59MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    cheers all.

I am very curious as to which boots he will use with the blue woolly and ski trousers outfit. Is gonna be nice to see what they pair with the pants, the snowdon boots from Crockett and Jones have commando soles but may look too formal.

maybe someone knows better.

regards
    Cheverian wrote:

LOL I was just going to post the same thing. I'm gonna have to get ahold of them tomorrow and see if they'll honor the lower price?
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    JTM wrote:
    hcantrell wrote:

That same jacket is on Amazon for a little cheaper, at least it was, read the feedback, it apparently runs smaller than small

https://www.amazon.com/MADEN-Canvas-Cotton-Trucker-Unlined/dp/B07Q72FPV6/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=waxed+jacket+men&qid=1576121687&sr=8-3
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

LOL I was just going to post the same thing. I'm gonna have to get ahold of them tomorrow and see if they'll honor the lower price?

Off topic but happy 1000th post Mike {[]
    JTM wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Off topic but happy 1000th post Mike {[]

LOL thanks!
  • TimeyswirlsTimeyswirls Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    I don't know if it shows up for everyone but when I clicked on the amazon link for the MADEN copy of the jacket it offered me a 50% discount. After taxes with prime shipping it came out to $23 so if it fits I think I made off like a bandit :))

Thanks for the help gents, I'll post pictures if I keep it -{
  • boxawboxaw Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    Anyone looking in the UK may be interested in this - https://www.outdoorknitwear.com/crew-neck/16-woolly-pully-nato-crew-neck-sweater.html#/size-xs/colour-navy

The jumpers are great quality and, I think, they are the current MOD supplier. They do a '1945' in olive and black with the drawstrings too.
  • QuantumofSolangeQuantumofSolange UKPosts: 133MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    According to Alexander Olch’s instagram the custom made width for the film is 3.5” (a bit wider than I expected). https://lviewer.net/p/B50w3FNJ8mh Thanks to Snorpley for letting me know about the post.

For anyone that’s not keen on the 3.5” width and doesn’t mind about it not being 100% SA, the Olch site offers the tie in 3” as well as 2.5” and 2”.

Has anyone ordered/looking to order the tie? I'm not bothered about it being SA as I imagine 3.5" might be a tad wide, so looking to opt for the 3".
    Yes but my martini's still dry.
    JTM wrote:
    According to Alexander Olch’s instagram the custom made width for the film is 3.5” (a bit wider than I expected). https://lviewer.net/p/B50w3FNJ8mh Thanks to Snorpley for letting me know about the post.

For anyone that’s not keen on the 3.5” width and doesn’t mind about it not being 100% SA, the Olch site offers the tie in 3” as well as 2.5” and 2”.

Has anyone ordered/looking to order the tie? I'm not bothered about it being SA as I imagine 3.5" might be a tad wide, so looking to opt for the 3".

Planning on grabbing the 3” but haven’t gotten around to actually ordering it yet. Considered the SA 3.5” but the width is a bit too wide for my taste and for the suits I own.
  • TravelerTraveler NYCPosts: 65MI6 Agent
    I ordered the 3 inch - should arrive soon so I’ll post when I get it. 3.5 inch seemed too wide for me versus my usual ties.
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    ^ looking forward to seeing these tie pictures as I’m deliberating ^
    Murder | Employment.
  • QuantumofSolangeQuantumofSolange UKPosts: 133MI6 Agent
    Traveler wrote:
    I ordered the 3 inch - should arrive soon so I’ll post when I get it. 3.5 inch seemed too wide for me versus my usual ties.

Much appreciated.

If it's of any use to anyone I've ordered and received the Albert Thurston braces from the Matera suit outfit.
    Personally love the colour, called dove grey - very much a bluey grey which are my two cornerstone colours in my wardrobe.

Can see it going well with white or blue shirts and mid-blue to navy or charcoal/dark grey suits. As well as a sand/beige linen suit naturally.

Will post photos if anyone would like.
    Yes but my martini's still dry.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,451MI6 Agent
    I ordered the SA 3.5” Avery tie. The 3” seemed more versatile, but I already own the Massimo Alba suit and it’s unlikely I will wear it with anything else. I have other burgundy ties for those occasions.

Marie at Alexander Olch told me orders should ship this week.
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    MikeG77 wrote:

thanks for the update. what a statement "you won't be able to see it" its is clearly made to be seen! there is no bigger contrast than white/silver on black. wearing cloth with visible 007-logo on it has something childlike...I don't know its like "yeah wearing those glasses makes me shoot a grappling hook out of my belt", like a little fanboy. ok maybe I'm but nobody has to know! :--D
    I'm going definitely for the SA-Standart-Version, I thought the Limited or "Collectors Edition" had a special designed Box or a more decent bondreference but writing the 007-Logo everywhere seems pretty uninspired to me.

refering to the tie: from the pictures I thought DC wears the 3'' version, but I have ordered the SA-Version now. I think it matches perfectly with the wide lapel collar from the MA Suit. I like the Matera Outfit in general, it is very well composed. Especially the combinations of colors if you have a closer look. the coloring from the tie matches perfectly with the brown leather ends from the AT braces, the drake shoes, the "chestnut"-Norton or the brown Vuarnet Legend 06 and the buttons from the MA Suit. The sandcolor from the suit matches with the gilt claps from the braces and the denim shirt underlines DC's eyes. But I have to admit having a weakniss for this color-comb. its similar to the colors from the tangiers/train-scenes in Spectre.
  • tjchermacktjchermack Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Potentially exciting surprise -- I am in London and visited N. Peal yesterday. I asked about the new jumper and was informed they had just been contacted by EON productions to push up the release date of the jumper. Apparently, the folks at N. Peal assumed they would not be allowed to release the product until the movie comes out in the spring, but alas, someone at EON is thinking about the potential here. The manager at the Picadilly N. Peal is creating a list of people to notify once the stock is available sometime soon. I debated about posting this for fear the poor manager will now receive contact from thousands of people who want to be on the list, but it would be cruel not to share this information.
    Oh well hopefully it’s on sale soon then! It does make sense to get it released while the poster is still fresh on people’s minds.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Have no fear....it's the same list/database that they announced around this link:

https://www.npeal.com/us/no-time-to-die-sign-up
    tjchermack wrote:
    Potentially exciting surprise -- I am in London and visited N. Peal yesterday. I asked about the new jumper and was informed they had just been contacted by EON productions to push up the release date of the jumper. Apparently, the folks at N. Peal assumed they would not be allowed to release the product until the movie comes out in the spring, but alas, someone at EON is thinking about the potential here. The manager at the Picadilly N. Peal is creating a list of people to notify once the stock is available sometime soon. I debated about posting this for fear the poor manager will now receive contact from thousands of people who want to be on the list, but it would be cruel not to share this information.