No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 460MI6 Agent
    You can see he doesn't lace the top 2 or 3 hooks.
    JTM wrote:
    Tennyson wrote:
    As for DCs tactical boots, I think they may be Nike SFB boots.. they have made various versions over the years, DC is a Nike fan and the sole/toe rise is very similar across the range

https://www.galls.com/nike-sfb-gen-2-8-boots

I’m not saying this is the SA model, just that I think they are Nike...
    A71-AFD79-39-FC-4756-A3-FC-3-DAF2767-DF7-D.jpg

A great pair of boots and I really wish that a pair of those from a past season turn out to be the screen worn—not bad priced as well—but unfortunately I don’t think they are. The SA boots have four pairs of hooks, rather than loops, at the top of the boot and the SFB models (previous season) that feature those don’t seem to match.
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Their (discontinued) gen 1 field boots have 4 x hooks/loops at the top, similar offset sole. I guess we need to see more of the side/ankle/cuff
    You can see he doesn't lace the top 2 or 3 hooks.
    JTM wrote:
    Tennyson wrote:
    As for DCs tactical boots, I think they may be Nike SFB boots.. they have made various versions over the years, DC is a Nike fan and the sole/toe rise is very similar across the range

https://www.galls.com/nike-sfb-gen-2-8-boots

I’m not saying this is the SA model, just that I think they are Nike...
    A71-AFD79-39-FC-4756-A3-FC-3-DAF2767-DF7-D.jpg

A great pair of boots and I really wish that a pair of those from a past season turn out to be the screen worn—not bad priced as well—but unfortunately I don’t think they are. The SA boots have four pairs of hooks, rather than loops, at the top of the boot and the SFB models (previous season) that feature those don’t seem to match.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    Played with the brightness and contrast of the poster pic to get a better look of the boots.

IMG-6754.jpg

In addition to the four pairs of lace hooks on the boots (of which Bond only uses three) another thing is, what looks like, a horizontal stitch featuring on the toe. The stitch is lower on the SA pair than the one on the latest SFB where it’s at the top of the toe. Yeah I know it’s a small thing but might help with the ID. What I’m talking about—

A78-D5-A6-C-80-EF-478-A-8-E5-D-7-F6-AD19-F7-F1-B.jpg

And another thing I just noticed is a blurred square on the top of the boot. Is this added to cover the brand or just an effect from zooming in?

Screen-Shot-2019-12-17-at-20-43-17.png
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    New image from Total Film magazine, before and after raising the exposure:

C7-C56400-8-A83-4-BC6-B837-68-DC61-EA37-E1.jpg

A1-A6961-A-16-CC-41-E5-80-F6-F44-E99-A10727.jpg
    Murder | Employment.
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Given how many black tactical boots are available I can't see them being identified accurately until we have far better images to work on; these types of boots have so many features (the shape of the toe guard, overlays, hooks etc etc) that identifying them with a decent picture should be easier than some of the gear that's been successfully found.........

May be that takes the fun out of it :))
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,451MI6 Agent
    Commandant wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:
    I own the suit and can attest that the top button doesn’t want to be buttoned.

Did you order the tie?

I did! In the screen accurate 3.5” width.
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    _Stocks wrote:
    New image from Total Film magazine, before and after raising the exposure:

C7-C56400-8-A83-4-BC6-B837-68-DC61-EA37-E1.jpg

A1-A6961-A-16-CC-41-E5-80-F6-F44-E99-A10727.jpg

Using a Browning GP35 pistol......nice choice !!!
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,709MI6 Agent
    We'd seen him in the set pics carrying that outside the shack, hadn't we?
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Yes.. there had been a photo of him with the Browning a good while back.. when the first Jamaica pics started to surface.
    Wanted to publicly acknowledge incredible service from Stag Provisions too; I bought the Rogue Territory jacket from them using the 15% discount code and they've just refunded me the difference between what I paid and their 25% off offer which happened a few days after I placed my order. As has been pointed out already, they weren't obliged to do that so kudos to them for awesome service!

It should help offset the customs charges which are no doubt heading my way!
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    Might have to look into that table lamp in the future after seeing the movie.
    "Better late than never."
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    Commandant wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:
    I own the suit and can attest that the top button doesn’t want to be buttoned.

Did you order the tie?

I did! In the screen accurate 3.5” width.

Well done -{
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    How did you do that buddy , email them or phoned them ?
    DB6 wrote:
    Wanted to publicly acknowledge incredible service from Stag Provisions too; I bought the Rogue Territory jacket from them using the 15% discount code and they've just refunded me the difference between what I paid and their 25% off offer which happened a few days after I placed my order. As has been pointed out already, they weren't obliged to do that so kudos to them for awesome service!

007 reporting for duty
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    DB6 wrote:

Yes me too - great service and thanks to MikeG77 for sharing this originally to the forum.

I e-mailed them with my order number and in their original response they offered store credit but I told them I’d rather the refunded difference and sure enough they’ve now refunded my card. I was e-mailed by Sophie if that helps.
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 141MI6 Agent
    looks like I haven't been lucky with import fees with the RT jacket, Tracked it this morning and it says:

'Your item is being held in Customs' :(
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,709MI6 Agent
    DB6 wrote:

Gosh that is nice of them. 25% is a nice slice!
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    Universal Pictures Japan has postet this Postcard-Set today on Instagram where we can see DC during the NTTD-Shooting (the one in the middle) . I didn't manage to find a better picture of it but maybe somebody else will find something and it helps to identify the Trousers, Boots or Gloves
    NTTD.png
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6NApcdHqTR/

if I understand the translation correctly you get those limited postcards when you buy pre-sale-tickets. presale starts on the 20. December in Japan. maybe we are going to see that picture in a higher resolutuion then
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    Universal Pictures Japan has postet this Postcard-Set today on Instagram where we can see DC during the NTTD-Shooting (the on in the middle) . I didn't manage to find a better picture of it but maybe somebody else will find something and it helps to identify the Trousers and the Boots
    NTTD.png
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6NApcdHqTR/

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

I wonder why Bond ditches the “woolly pulley”? From what we’ve seen so far, it looks like he has it on when entering Safrin’s “lair” and when he’s possibly captured and talking to our villain (the shot of Bond on his knees) but he doesn’t have it when escaping the place and going through the tunnels (trailer gunbarrel shot, photo of a beat up Bond in the henley with the big wheels/cogs behind him, that postcard BTS photo etc).
    DB6 wrote:

I emailed them with my order number etc; as with MikeG they initially offered me store credit but when I politely said there wasn't anything else I really wanted they came back with the refund. Very happy as you can imagine as I suspect my jacket is being scrutinised by customs right now!
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    was it this email address - weborders@stagprovisions.com.
    Just not had an response and my jacket has been stuck in heathrow since 11th december :#
    007 reporting for duty
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    DB6 wrote:
    DB6 wrote:

I emailed them with my order number etc; as with MikeG they initially offered me store credit but when I politely said there wasn't anything else I really wanted they came back with the refund. Very happy as you can imagine as I suspect my jacket is being scrutinised by customs right now!

Ive asked for the same and they offered the same store credit but pushed for a refund due to me not being from the US or generally buy their stuff, still waiting a response from that but they're likely busy with orders over Christmas etc so happy to wait it out.

My jacket has arrived with customs also, its been a rather longer than expected wait, ordered 05/12 and its at customs in the UK now so it'll still be a few days from there and frustratingly i have a few events in the coming days id earmarked to wear the jacket to. Here's me thinking i ordered in plenty of time. Ive been arriving home the past 3-4 days excited to see it on my doorstep but not joy yet. Appreciate its Christmas post and all but at $30 express postage i would have thought i would have still received it by now.

Im sure the wait will be worth it though. I hope it comes today or tomorrow but maybe thats wishful thinking :))

Out of interest, has anyone ordered the jacket and received from the US and been charged customs fees for it?

Ive received my R&B henley from the US and that came through to me with no additional charges and quicker. As a side-note on the R&B henley, i can see myself living in this! A lovely item, so well made, feels amazing on and really wearable with ANYTHING!! How have i not bought one already?! I can see myself getting some other colours in this, i love it and urge others who haven't bought it yet to get on the case immediately -{
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    So I ordered mine from Stag in the US with the 15% discount on 5th Dec. It arrived at Customs, Parcelforce, Coventry on Monday.

Normally, I would have had a letter from them today with the appropriate customs charge on - but when that didn’t arrive, I gave them a ring.

I used the tracking number from the USPS tracking and they found the parcel, advised it was still having the customs charge ‘assessed’ and that a letter would be sent once that was complete.

He said they were incredibly busy at the moment but,
    being an incredibly helpful man, offered me this advice to get the jacket ASAP.

1. Your USPS tracking number will work at https://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace

2. Once your parcel has moved from ‘Arrived in UK’ to ‘In Delivery Depot’ it means that it has been assessed fully by Customs and charges levied - which is when the letter gets sent.

3. At this point (and only at this point!), rather than waiting for the letter to arrive, you can call them on 0344 209 6159 and they will be able to process the custom charge for you using the USPS shipping info.

Just a quick point for clarity, until your package moves to ‘In Delivery Depot’, there is nothing they can do to help you as it is with UK Customs, not Parcelforce.

Hope that helps?
    Yes. Considerably.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    was it this email address - weborders@stagprovisions.com.
    Just not had an response and my jacket has been stuck in heathrow since 11th december :#

That is the correct email address.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    I checked my tracking and got this:

“Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on December 11, 2019 at 12:43 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination”.

So presumably it’s en route to the customs? :#
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
    Thanks for the tip Ferinstal, I’ll keep an eye on my jackets progress to speed things up. Eagerly anticipating it 8-)

Chris - their reply to my request took a few days too, fingers crossed you’ll hear back the same soon
    Ferinstal wrote:
    So I ordered mine from Stag in the US with the 15% discount on 5th Dec. It arrived at Customs, Parcelforce, Coventry on Monday.

Normally, I would have had a letter from them today with the appropriate customs charge on - but when that didn’t arrive, I gave them a ring.

I used the tracking number from the USPS tracking and they found the parcel, advised it was still having the customs charge ‘assessed’ and that a letter would be sent once that was complete.

He said they were incredibly busy at the moment but,
    being an incredibly helpful man, offered me this advice to get the jacket ASAP.

1. Your USPS tracking number will work at https://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace

2. Once your parcel has moved from ‘Arrived in UK’ to ‘In Delivery Depot’ it means that it has been assessed fully by Customs and charges levied - which is when the letter gets sent.

3. At this point (and only at this point!), rather than waiting for the letter to arrive, you can call them on 0344 209 6159 and they will be able to process the custom charge for you using the USPS shipping info.

Just a quick point for clarity, until your package moves to ‘In Delivery Depot’, there is nothing they can do to help you as it is with UK Customs, not Parcelforce.

Hope that helps?

Thank you for the heads up.

Checked on Parcelforces tracking area and its current status is in transit to my local delivery depot to be allocated for delivery. Its been released by customers at their international depot and its "sorted" at their national hub.

I would presume ill receive then in the next 2 days perhaps?..
    Also does this mean i wont get any customers charges? As would i not have heard about the charge if there was one by now before they released it to be sorted at my local delivery depot?

Progress at least and ill be sure to check the status is the morning hoping for the "out for delivery tab" highlighted (fingers crossed) :v - one can hope, although if it is delivered tomorrow itll be just in time for 2 events i have coming up to be able to wear it at - RESULT! I too have been eagerly waiting on this piece

-{
    It will tell you on the Parcelforce page after you’ve entered the tracking number if Customs Charges have been raised. Check the ‘Tracking History’ lower down the page.
    Yes. Considerably.
    Ferinstal wrote:
    It will tell you on the Parcelforce page after you’ve entered the tracking number if Customs Charges have been raised. Check the ‘Tracking History’ lower down the page.

I’ve seen the tracking history and it says customs charge raised. When will I expect to pay this? Or I am best ringing them to find out if there are any fees to pay?

Will they hold the package until customs fees, if any, are paid?

75-E8-F43-A-19-DB-4-D2-B-BDAF-12-A6-C47-C3-D34.jpg

-{
    You are now at Point 2. from my post earlier this afternoon. A letter will be on its way, which normally takes 24-48 hours telling you how much you owe.

Alternatively, follow point 3 above and get your jacket on the road!
    Yes. Considerably.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Guys
    From lots of experience...
    Once "at depot" ring up, pay fees, go collect.
    Or...
    Ring the depot, check its arrived, go down with ID and payment means (card or cash) and collect

Fees will be 20% of pounds equiv plus a £12 admin fee.
    Very rare anything slips through
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.