No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    The Henley is amazing and ill get another. Ive worn it the past few days and think its excellent and a must get for anyone.
    Plus the fact itll probably get alot of screen time based on the things we've seen so far.

The tactical pants im really considering and hope we can ID soon and arent a ludicrous price, otherwise im in for them.
    NPeal jumper is still in the mix, ill wait to see price point and better pics when they come, jacket is excellent though -{
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    JG007 wrote:
    The Henley is amazing and ill get another. Ive worn it the past few days and think its excellent and a must get for anyone.
    Plus the fact itll probably get alot of screen time based on the things we've seen so far.
    I agree, I bought another soon after trying on the first one. Definitely looks to be a stand out piece in the film.
  • SevenDSevenD Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    SevenD wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Glad to hear that. Any piccies?

Did they tell you they had been sent or was it a surprise?

Cheers!
    They told me upfront via email that they will send them. They also sent a photo of the tracking number. Some pix on the fly, at least you can see the tag

10700-A8-A-8-D07-4-D67-9986-C60-BE8-E00-BC5.jpg

59-D12560-8-FD1-46-E4-AF38-802-BAF189-E2-B.jpg

A820-D5-A5-FB5-C-475-A-98-EA-BE56-C8775-B47.jpg

Looks great!

Can you tell if the Size-Chart from MA is correct? Thank you

pantalone pants WINCH2 T0301

pant. (pants) tg.46 tg.48 tg.50 tg.52 tg.54 tg.56

vita (waist) 41,5 43,5 45,5 47,5 49,5 52,5

lung. int gamba (intra-leg lenght) 34" 34" 34" 34" 34" 34"

Yes, I would say it is accurate
  • hcantrellhcantrell CharlottePosts: 170MI6 Agent
    I originally was going to just stick with my JCrew alternative for the Henley but decided the other day to grab the actual thing. I’m excited to say the least. Hopefully the small isn’t too small.
    "I don't think the dead care about vengeance."
  • JigenJigen Posts: 76MI6 Agent
    I've received my rgt jacket today (from Berkeley supply). Customs were £55, delivered by the royal mail.
    I love it, although it's a little snug (I took a medium, which is the size I normally wear) and will take some wearing to break in.
    Very pleased with the purchase! :)
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    EMpire.png

Release on 27 Dec
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Is the SA Rag & Bone Henley called the 'classic henley' on R&B's website in the US?
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    Just ordered my RgT jacket from "Rivet and Hide" (London)......now, the wait begins !!!

I'm 5.10 height, 42 chest and 32 waist and I took an "L". I hope it will fit right. I would like to be able to wear it with a hoodie underneath.....will see upon reception.

That jacket was not kicking my ass at the beginning but the more I see it, the more......I want it......I know, we all have the same problem :))

Cheers
    Fred
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    hcantrell wrote:
    Just so we’re all clear, how many different times does Bond wear the Rag and Bone Henley in NTTD...that we know of. I know for sure it’s underneath the NPeal commando sweater and eventually by itself with the tactical pants, but I’m wondering if there’s more scenes with it. Any guesses or extra knowledge?
    As Ferinstal pointed out he also wears it with the MA duster coat. So it looks like its going to be getting ALOT of screen time.
    NTTDhenley.jpg

I soooooooooooooooooo want that coat!

I’m in Rome in January and will be hitting ever MA store or outlet to try to find it. It ain’t ‘Bond’ classic...but it’s definitely right in my Bond-park!

Got the Henley (superb) and the Rogue Trader (surprisingly wonderful). Will order the NPeal combat jumper - but I really want that coat. Much under-rated so far IMHO.
    Yes. Considerably.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    DB6 wrote:
    Is the SA Rag & Bone Henley called the 'classic henley' on R&B's website in the US?

Yes.

https://www.rag-bone.com/mens/shirts/henley/classic-henley-M000T656G.html

Which, despite the name, is the same as:

https://bit.ly/398Xxw6

I think we should make this a sticky post since the question has come up every 10 posts or so in this thread! :))
    Ferinstal wrote:
    hcantrell wrote:
    Just so we’re all clear, how many different times does Bond wear the Rag and Bone Henley in NTTD...that we know of. I know for sure it’s underneath the NPeal commando sweater and eventually by itself with the tactical pants, but I’m wondering if there’s more scenes with it. Any guesses or extra knowledge?
    As Ferinstal pointed out he also wears it with the MA duster coat. So it looks like its going to be getting ALOT of screen time.
    NTTDhenley.jpg

I soooooooooooooooooo want that coat!

I’m in Rome in January and will be hitting ever MA store or outlet to try to find it. It ain’t ‘Bond’ classic...but it’s definitely right in my Bond-park!

Got the Henley (superb) and the Rogue Trader (surprisingly wonderful). Will order the NPeal combat jumper - but I really want that coat. Much under-rated so far IMHO.

They re-release the Coat in February
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    edited December 2019
    Cheverian wrote:
    DB6 wrote:

Yes.

https://www.rag-bone.com/mens/shirts/henley/classic-henley-M000T656G.html

Which, despite the name, is the same as:

https://bit.ly/398Xxw6

I think we should make this a sticky post since the question has come up every 10 posts or so in this thread! :))

It should be a popup that appears before you try to make a comment :D
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Sorry...... {:)
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
    I'm curious about that whole look. A green-ish duster coat over a henley seems more Western gunslinger then James Bond. Maybe Fukunaga's rumored obsession with Red Dead Redemption 2 has affected the wardobe :))
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 361MI6 Agent
    Screen-Shot-2019-12-20-at-2-48-22-PM.png

anyone had any luck identifying the bow tie? Drakes have similar options but can't say for sure
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent
    Can someone send me the rag and bone code for 15%? I have tried subscribing twice and they have not emailed any code!!! Thanks
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    hcantrell wrote:
    I originally was going to just stick with my JCrew alternative for the Henley but decided the other day to grab the actual thing. I’m excited to say the least. Hopefully the small isn’t too small.

I went the other direction—I have quite a few R&B henley’s now but wanted some similar, but cheap, ones that I can beat around a bit, so a few days ago picked up some J Crew essential henleys during their 50% off sale for $19 each. Keen to get them.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    EMpire.png

Release on 27 Dec

Is it just me or does Craig’s head look abnormally large in that pic?
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,737MI6 Agent
    Screen-Shot-2019-12-20-at-2-48-22-PM.png

anyone had any luck identifying the bow tie? Drakes have similar options but can't say for sure

I've only just twigged that they matched the colour of the masthead to his eyes! :D
    JTM wrote:

I think the photographer's just a bit too close- it's perspective.
    edited December 2019
    JTM wrote:
    Noi wrote:
    EMpire.png

Release on 27 Dec

maybe it appears a bit contorted because the body moves

have you noticed that this seems to be a front shot from the teaser-poster? :-)
    the hand, the look to the side, the whole expression, the tux of course AND on the right side (where his shoulder ends) you can recognize the blue-ish wall. thats not an accident.

Teaser.jpg
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Hey gents,

For what its worth to anyone, I took all the details from the Brunello Cucinelli shirt and had David Mason make me a shirt. While its not an exact copy detail for detail, I think its a decent alternative for less than half the price of the SA one.

Denim blue twill fabric
    Classic button down collar - I selected longer collar points as I simply like the look
    2 button mitered cuff
    Placket
    Box Pleat Back
    Slightly clear/white mother of pearl buttons

IMG-0168.jpg

IMG-0186.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,331MI6 Agent
    Looks truly beautiful. Might contact David myself, now. A cracking early Christmas present for you.
  • SnorpleySnorpley Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    I had the same thought brother.
    I appreciate and understand the perspective notion but I think there’s a little from both columns here.
    I think it’s a great shot though. I like that in the background you can see the weathered teal doorway as Noi pointed out.
    JTM wrote:
    Noi wrote:
    EMpire.png

Release on 27 Dec

...a brother from Sydney
    edited December 2019
    More pictures in the "Craig is back: Discuss Bond 25"- Thread. I choose this for the wardrobe-thread cause of boots and gloves
    but I think they are still not visible enough to identify them
    Craig looks so badass in here!
    NTTD3.png

NTTD7.png
    Noi wrote:
    More pictures in the "Craig is back: Discuss Bond 25"- Thread I choose this for the wardrobe-thread cause of boots and gloves
    but I think they are still not visible enough to identify them
    NTTD3.png

NTTD7.png
    They definitely look like shooting gloves but I haven't been able to find a pair that look exactly like them.
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    DB6 wrote:
    Blimey, just paid customs charges on my Rogue Territory jacket from Stag Provisions........£101!!!!! :o :# :#

Really hope the claiming back an overcharge works as that’s absolutely insane X-(

That is crazy, why is it sooo much more from SP compared to direct from RGT? I went straight to them when the jacket was ID’d and my customs charge was a much more palatable £16.42. Defeats the purpose to get a discount on the item and then get walloped on the import into the UK - any UKers looking to get this jacket, I would recommend going to RGT directly when they restock
    Murder | Employment.
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    You guys are lucky to even receive your jacket. Mine‘s in my country since 8 days now and still not with me... :#
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
    edited December 2019
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/josephdeacetis/2019/12/21/how-to-rock-daniel-craigs-sweater-in-james-bond-007-no-time-to-die/#492c10bb69c1

interesting article and interview

referring to the sweater:
    90% superfine merino and 10% cashmere - with 100% cotton canvas patches

The idea behind Bond’s navy commando jumper was born out of a conversation DC and I had about a tactical look for Bond in a very specific action sequence in the film. We agreed that there should be something definitive, something that could be practical for the mission at hand - utilitarian & authentic, but also definitively Bond-esque: a strong, iconic and masculine silhouette, a touch of the past, a sophisticated nod to his own military background. Because N.Peal had a history of producing wonderful knitwear for previous Bond films, they were an immediate instinct for collaborating on this particular idea. We required a large number (24 in total) of exactly matching multiples for the action sequence and Bond’s stunt doubles. Working with my brief, detailed photographs of authentic commando sweaters, several samples of extant vintage pieces, colour thoughts and technical specs, Adam & the N.Peal team were able in a very compressed timeline to produce a number of sample options for us to consider. With frequent progress updates, and the occasional technical or aesthetic questions put forth from Adam, I always felt this important piece was in the best hands possible. When you have the number of decisions that you are required to make everyday, for each and every detail, for every item of clothing, for every character in a film of this scope and size, all the while working across several international time zones, and always working toward an impossible deadline, having a collaboration such as the one we had with N.Peal was a godsend. Suttirat Larlarb, Costume Design, No Time To Die
  • Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    RGT Jacket question:
    I know its a waxed canvas so as far as cleaning, pretty much out of luck. BUT, since it is a canvas, would a hand wash/ delicate wash with air dry ruin completely or does it mean the wax would just go away a little quicker?
    Im ok with the wax finish going away over time bc thats easily re-doable, if anyone has any info on this please let me know. Thanks!
  • DKLADKLA Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    For what it’s worth I think we should be hunting around the Belstaff brand for the pants. I’m searching but haven’t nailed it yet.