Craig is back: Discuss Bond 25 here

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,722MI6 Agent
    Aw look: Bond's little shed by the sea.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,360Chief of Staff
    JTM wrote:
    Did anyone get the names of the two new actresses (in white and pale blue)?

One of the ladies is Ana de Armas, the other Lashana Lynch.
  • 005005 Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    What a terrible intro to bond 25
  • MarkOOMarkMarkOOMark Posts: 91MI6 Agent
    That was a pretty weak presentation and very disappointed with the lack of title reveal :( Oh well
    Barbel wrote:
    JTM wrote:

One is the Blade Runner lady isn't she?
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    JTM wrote:

Thanks Barbel {[]
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    That was really underwhelming
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    Michael G Wilson can’t remember the last time the film title was announced at the film reveal!!!
    Errrrrrr"......... SPECTRE!!!

I guess it was a long time ago, he may have forgotten... 8-)
  • bonded123bonded123 Posts: 291MI6 Agent
    edited April 2019
    Perhaps the choice of titles hasn't impressed the producers. They could have genuine doubts over the best choice? As mentioned, SPECTRE and SKYFALL titles were released on the day of the press conference, prior to shooting or on the day of shooting.

MG is getting on a bit. Perhaps he will retire after Bond 25.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    No title either, mental. Outside confirming Jeffrey Wright and Rami Malek I can’t say I’m impressed with that “reveal” at all.

Poor on all fronts, I just hope we now get drip fed something regularly on the run up now. Daniel looks in good shape, haircut length looks right too. Silver lining albeit small.

-{
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    edited April 2019
    I got the name of Ana de Armas (30) who co-starred With Daniel Craig in "Knives out". She has been mentioned, but not much rumoured. I think Bladerunner 2049 is her biggest film before Bond.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1869101/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

1035.jpg
    emtiem wrote:
    Barbel wrote:
    JTM wrote:

One is the Blade Runner lady isn't she?

Yes, Ana de Armas.
    edited April 2019
    Looks like the title will be with the teaser release. Perhaps late summer or in the autumn/fall?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :x WOW ! Ana de Armas
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    It was clear that Malik is playing a vilan, but that surprised nobody.
    We could have six months before the title is released. Be funny if it's announced next month. Probably not, though.
    edited April 2019
    Some nice little highlight videos and some great shots of the beautiful Jamaica, but apart from a confirmation about Wright returning (and I guess also a confirmation about Malek), there was nothing really too significant announced...a lot of hype for not a lot of news.

Buuuuut it was definitely worth it just to hear Lea's accent again ;%
  • MarkOOMarkMarkOOMark Posts: 91MI6 Agent
    edited April 2019
    JG007 wrote:
    Daniel looks in good shape

He really does... He's looking great actually :007)

And slightly better than me... I'm the same age 8-)
    Gosh, well. Not much to chat about really: I don't think there was anything in that we didn't know (albeit unconfirmed) apart from the two new ladies. Who are certainly both actors. And look nice. Umm... looks like a nice day there..?
  • ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    well that was very disappointing.
    Yes. Considerably!
    Here's one interesting fact though: it's pointed out to me that Bond 25 will be the first time the regular support cast of Bond i.e. M, Q, Moneypenny, Tanner and Felix, have all appeared in the same film.
    So that's something to get you through the months :)
    Lashana Lynch is 31. She hasn't done much, the most famous being Captain Marvel. she doesn't seem gorgeous to me, my Guess is she's not playing a romantic interest to Bond.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lashana_Lynch

Lashana+Lynch+Fast+Girls+UK+Film+Premiere+zKBNrl2ftTCl.jpg
    Number24 wrote:
    Lashana Lynch is 31. She hasn't done much, the most famous being Captain Marvel. she doesn't seem gorgeous to me, my Guess is she's not playing a romantic interest to Bond.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lashana_Lynch

Lashana+Lynch+Fast+Girls+UK+Film+Premiere+zKBNrl2ftTCl.jpg

Well I wouldn't kick her out of.. etc. etc.! :)
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Some screen caps from the live stream

ScreenHunter_2710-Apr.-25-06.40.jpg

ScreenHunter_2705-Apr.-25-06.35.jpg

ScreenHunter_2716-Apr.-25-06.44.jpg

ScreenHunter_2717-Apr.-25-06.44.jpg

ScreenHunter_2715-Apr.-25-06.43.jpg

ScreenHunter_2718-Apr.-25-06.46.jpg
    They seem to be dropping interview bits on twitter; Kinnear and Malek at the moment:
    https://twitter.com/007?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3A007&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.007.com%2F

Another chance to enjoy Rami's silver nipples. Must be his villainous quirk: a sort of combo of Jaws and Scaramanga.
    Yes, she's certainly attractive. But Bond has much higher standards than most of us. Ana de Armas isn't worryingly Young compared to Craig, but I think she looks younger than she is.

Who was the new male actor Fukunaga mentioned, I think his name sounded Arabic(not Malik)?
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Okay so we are all agreed?. Great location with an impressive cast and a major major BOING! stage far left!!!! :x otherwise ....mehhhhhh! :#
    Interesting choice of shoes with that outfit Mr Bond...but this is not a what's DC wearing thread so moving on ;)
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Clearly, I am less disappointed then most of you. Yeah, we could have gotten a title but this way we have some more speculation to look forward to. I love the fact that Felix Leiter is returning in this movie. I think the presenter did a great job. Didn’t like the Q&A bit though. Really? Of all the questions, they picked these ones?

What surprises me the most is the youth of the new additions to the cast. The oldest one is what, 40? That, together with a young Q, Moneypenny, M (well youngish), makes Bond himself feel/look really old. Curious to see if that will play into the plot itself.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    emtiem wrote:
    Here's one interesting fact though: it's pointed out to me that Bond 25 will be the first time the regular support cast of Bond i.e. M, Q, Moneypenny, Tanner and Felix, have all appeared in the same film.
    So that's something to get you through the months :)

The closest to that is NSNA, though Tanner is renamed for legal reasons.