No Time To Die Navy Cap identification

15678911»

Comments

• 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent

Thanks for clarifying yes there were some odd posts. I had noticed it with the sling bag too

Anthony
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    edited March 2022

AJB has always been a friendly environment with good humour and a genuine willingness to help each other (for the most part!). About a year ago, I noticed a nasty edge developing and largely from newbies of various vintages. The demanding, insulting, and aggressive tone was so against what I've become used to on this board that I actually found it upsetting and disheartening. Now, not for a moment am I saying that we all get along with each other all the time or that it's all sweetness and light here all the time, but this nastiness was noticeably different than the usual tone even when we disagree. To discover that much of that nastiness was coming from one member (or, allegedly, one IP address!!) is actually encouraging. While it doesn't make this community a flawless fluffy bunny land of big hugs (no, not a reference to DouDou), it at least shows that the majority of people around here are still good sorts. Thanks for the work in unearthing this.

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent

It’s OK TDE, he’s admitted on the tactical bag thread it’s all a big misunderstanding. Somehow he’s accidentally been running an Internet cafe just for AJB users and they’ve taken advantage. The swines.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Massive relief, ASP. I've just had a sit-down chat the 312 people who regularly use my IP address to make sure they only write nice things in emails, message boards and comments sections and that they don't go near websites with naughty content. Like green trainers.

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent

Well that’s a whole new level of weirdness 🤣

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

I'm sure it's an urban myth and that they don't really exist...except in PhotoShopped images. At least that's what I want to believe. Maybe I should send that image to Snopes.