SkyFall Clothing, Accessories, Etc...

Comments

• 007007 ClassifiedPosts: 372MI6 Agent
    I do hope that beard comes off.
    Things I hate:
    1. People who hate things.
    2. Irony.
    3. Lists.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    007 wrote:
    I do hope that beard comes off.

Some have alleged that Mi6 picks up Bond while he is on"sebatical" and thus the beard...soon there after he loses it.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Are they Riders on his feet with very short trousers? :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    heres a closer look at the jacket and shirt, judging by the casual style and beard hes either been on leave for awhile or hes going undercover for something

http://jamesbondbrasil.com/wp-content/gallery/sf_dia_um_2/009.jpg
    Brown possibly distressed leather jacket? Looks very short in the Daily Mail website!
    Great pix, agreed...here is the lot...you can see Tanner and M in these pix as well...

http://jamesbondbrasil.com/primeiro-dia-de-gravacoes-de-007-skyfall/
    I must admit the shirt screams Ted Baker / Paul Smith
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    This is so exciting! For the moment the look really does look the same style as in Quantum (dark jacket, light pants, same boots in lighter shade)
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Ordered and on they way to my house.

-"What's that? You say if its in my dreams, for legal reasons I must state 'In my dreams?'"

*Sigh* In my dreams.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,510Chief of Staff
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I must admit the shirt screams Ted Baker / Paul Smith

It does...but more Ted Baker than Paul Smith :(
    YNWA 97
  • CarsonDyleCarsonDyle AustraliaPosts: 153MI6 Agent
    edited November 2011
    Could the jacket be suede? After a closer look, maybe not. Looks like an A2 sans appaulets and woollen bands. Almost a "Raiders" jacket.
  • waltherppk7.65waltherppk7.65 Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    whats with the floods?
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    It wouldnt surprise me if it was a Dunhill. They do a half heavy cotton, half leather jackets.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • 007007 ClassifiedPosts: 372MI6 Agent
    This can't be designed to see his lower half can it? I mean those trousers look poorly tailored right?
    Things I hate:
    1. People who hate things.
    2. Irony.
    3. Lists.
  • jz007jz007 Posts: 362MI6 Agent
    edited November 2011
    007, you remind me of me seeing Pierce Brosnan in jeans during the Thames boat chase in TWINE, a suit on his upper half.

The jacket and shirt look terrific. Something I'd wear, though I haven't begun wearing the button-up shirts casually yet.

Flat-front grey pants with a cuff on the bottom. No socks with the desert boots. Something like this?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/topshelfapparel/PICT0008.jpg

As this photo shows grays, perhaps his boots are taupe and the pants are a more sand color, the lighting playing tricks on us.
    jz007
    Bond on a Budget
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

No Kidding. Where's the flood?!!! Someone in the costume department needs to get fired for that one.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I know we all know this...But the first place to look tor Skyfall is Tom Ford

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/04/us-jamesbond-tomford-idUSTRE7A37U120111104
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent
    I would assume that his pants will not be visible in the final shot and they didn't have the proper pants available. Or he's just very avant garde and way ahead of the trend and this will become the new style!
    BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
    I guess we are going to get constant leaks then? :)
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    If you place your cursor over the box that says GET THE LOOK it shows a description. As I'm not a follower of the clothing line as a lot of you are, I'm not sure they are showing the correct items or items that are similiar.
    Ed
    If you place your cursor over the box that says GET THE LOOK it shows a description. As I'm not a follower of the clothing line as a lot of you are, I'm not sure they are showing the correct items or items that are similiar.
    Ed

Which link mate?
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    It's the link that Mantis put up in the first posting.

As you scroll down you'll see photos of Craig
    On the upper left hand side of some photos it shows a box that says GET THE LOOK
    Hover your cursor over it and a new window comes up showing Levi Sherpa Jacket and Chuka boots
    Click on those photos to be taken to the website where you can purchase them.
  • waltherppk7.65waltherppk7.65 Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    i saw that it looks like they are similar clothing, however the chukkas almost look like clarks if you ask me
    That web site always shows celebrities and sets up a "similar" look but rarely the actual clothing pieces..one of the ways those type of sites make money.
  • jz007jz007 Posts: 362MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    That web site always shows celebrities and sets up a "similar" look but rarely the actual clothing pieces..one of the ways those type of sites make money.

Agreed, and we've all seen CR and QoS enough to know the difference between desert boots and chukkas. QoS was a chukka, this is a desert boot.

I'm really digging the pants and the boots. CR and QoS have influenced my wardrobe to include shades of blues and brown accessories (always been a black wallet/belt/jacket kind of guy), and now I believe we're looking into shades of gray. While I'm not crazy about the shirt, the overall look is just slick (minus the stubble).
    jz007
    Bond on a Budget
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    It has influenced mine also. And I like that James Bond is still (or more?) understated that ever. He's not a dandy, he has the best clothes but you could think he's poor. I love that look.
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
  • Professor DentProfessor Dent Pennsylvania USAPosts: 84MI6 Agent
    drum007 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

No Kidding. Where's the flood?!!! Someone in the costume department needs to get fired for that one.

I thought the same thing. The trousers aren't just a little short, they are off by several inches. :s

The Bond Enthusiast | Instagram |Facebook

• DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Leather jacket could be a custom piece by the likes of Wested.