SkyFall Clothing, Accessories, Etc...

Comments

• ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    Well then that's the maddest looking urn I've ever seen!
    Tom Ford.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    Ah yes the new "death" range from TF. For when you want to look your best in the next world!
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    Ah yes the new "death" range from TF. For when you want to look your best in the next world!
    And who doesnt? :))
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    'Afterlife' by Tom Ford - Meet your maker with a clear conscience. :))
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Wilde wrote:
    'Afterlife' by Tom Ford - Meet your maker with a clear conscience. :))

And an empty wallet! :))
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Actually;y, I don't think Mr C has looked more Bondian before! Moody weathered and dangerous. All that's missing is a rifle with a scope and approp damaged wall to hide behind!

Plus with all due respect - do any of us look good when a photo is taken ad hoc, when we are outside, possibly in the early hours, with a thin layer of film industry make up, after weeks of a punishing workout schedule? - The two crewmembers in the pics look they have been working long hours too. It is an athlete's industry! :D
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    Mr Beech wrote:
    Mr Beech wrote:
    ?:) He looks so old.

I'm far from a Craig-basher, and have never been one to harp on about his appearance, but I have to agree with you here. He seems to have aged quite a bit since CR.

I am a fan, so I don't mean to bash. I would say he even seems to have aged since Cowboys & Aliens. His hair and skin just look weathered out a bit. I hope it turns out as usual, where he looks waaay better on screen compared to off. Once they do color and lighting and post-production, he has tended to look younger, and have a nicer skin and hair tone. *fingers crossed*
    actually if you look at all of the pictures , and see where he's looking straight ahead instead of looking down . and he does not have any wrinkles on his face . I think it's more of a bad angle than anything else .
  • Le SamouraiLe Samourai Honolulu, HIPosts: 573MI6 Agent
    Mr Beech wrote:

I'm far from a Craig-basher, and have never been one to harp on about his appearance, but I have to agree with you here. He seems to have aged quite a bit since CR.

I am a fan, so I don't mean to bash. I would say he even seems to have aged since Cowboys & Aliens. His hair and skin just look weathered out a bit. I hope it turns out as usual, where he looks waaay better on screen compared to off. Once they do color and lighting and post-production, he has tended to look younger, and have a nicer skin and hair tone. *fingers crossed*
    actually if you look at all of the pictures , and see where he's looking straight ahead instead of looking down . and he does not have any wrinkles on his face . I think it's more of a bad angle than anything else .

You could be right. I have a friend who always manages to make everyone he photographs look absolutely awful because of the angles he shoots from.
    —Le Samourai

A Gent in Training.... A blog about my continuing efforts to be improve myself, be a better person, and lead a good life. It incorporates such far flung topics as fitness, self defense, music, style, food and drink, and personal philosophy.
    Agent In Training
    Mr Beech wrote:

You could be right. I have a friend who always manages to make everyone he photographs look absolutely awful because of the angles he shoots from.
    :)) :)) :)) :))
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    According to Tom Ford representatives, the coat and scarf etc we see thus far do not look to be Tom Ford....hmmmm
    Now that is odd! ?:)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Thats a good thing in my opinion, we need variety! Variety also means its likely to be more affordable if something appeals to us!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • 007007 ClassifiedPosts: 372MI6 Agent
    I went to Primark a few weeks back and saw a plain charcoal scarf for about £2.50! Think I may need to go back and get it now!
    Things I hate:
    1. People who hate things.
    2. Irony.
    3. Lists.
    Perhaps TF is just doing the suiting....the shoes are not TF, gloves etc...so as far as variety I think they may be delivering on it.
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Perhaps TF is just doing the suiting....the shoes are not TF, gloves etc...so as far as variety I think they may be delivering on it.

according to this : http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/11/07/tom-ford-dresses-daniel-craig-in-james-bond

Craig's Bond wardrobe will include made-to-measure suits, shirts, knitwear, ties and sunglasses - all handmade in Italy.
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • 007007 ClassifiedPosts: 372MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Perhaps the scarf is Primark :)
    Things I hate:
    1. People who hate things.
    2. Irony.
    3. Lists.
    jon_1uk wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:

according to this : http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/11/07/tom-ford-dresses-daniel-craig-in-james-bond

Craig's Bond wardrobe will include made-to-measure suits, shirts, knitwear, ties and sunglasses - all handmade in Italy.

So, it could indeed be Tom Ford, or maybe stuff they are designing for SkyFall first, that Tom Ford will then put into production under his brand later on?
  • 007 and a half007 and a half LondonPosts: 595MI6 Agent
    Could this be the new look for Bond that DC was talking about working on with Tom Ford?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSq0rwoxfbk&list=PLCD54AAAA6AF29ED5&index=1&feature=plpp_video
  • jz007jz007 Posts: 362MI6 Agent
    My wife and I cracked up at that interview. They skipped the best part! It was described as "the most epic competition of masculinity in the history of time".
    jz007
    Bond on a Budget
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    007 wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:

Perhaps the scarf is Primark :)

Than everyone can get it, which is a good thing.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • modelmaker007modelmaker007 GermanyPosts: 114MI6 Agent
    The gloves are not TF ..... details to follow soon.. small clue... Made in the UK via Italy
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • nms75nms75 United KingdomPosts: 1,233MI6 Agent
    Hahahaha Mr Craig's wardrobe by Primark! :)) :)) :))
    A sense of humour is no laughing matter!
  • nms75nms75 United KingdomPosts: 1,233MI6 Agent

I have three pairs of leather gloves from Dents and wouldn't buy them anywhere else. Top quality and long lasting - not to mention at decent prices unlike some designer brands which are either inferior or at least no better.

NMS
    A sense of humour is no laughing matter!
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    nms75 wrote:

I have three pairs of leather gloves from Dents and wouldn't buy them anywhere else. Top quality and long lasting - not to mention at decent prices unlike some designer brands which are either inferior or at least no better.

NMS

I second that, fantastic gloves!
  • modelmaker007modelmaker007 GermanyPosts: 114MI6 Agent
    @Bond-james-bond, Wilde and Nms75.... Very Good.... yes the Gloves are from Dents, they were especially made by Dents for the Film, they are however unavailable as yet as the production at Dents is somewhat overworked and unfortunately can't make anything other than the normal range.... but who knows.... I'll let you all know if I hear otherwise.

I have some Dents myself as well and they are Fantastic, so glad they've gone for a British brand again.
    I got a pair of the Deerskin gloves from my other half at Christmas and they are the best pair I have ever owned.

http://www.dents.co.uk/products/93/Men's-Deerskin-Glove.asp
    BIG NEWS EVERYONE: In NYC yesterday at Tom Ford and spoke to representatives there that were coming from an internal meeting which partly discussed the Bond film. They announced to me that the two new styles of suit Craig will wear in SkyFAll is the Falconer and the Wetherby. The Falconer is a VERY slim suit that Colin Firth wore in the Single Man. Very thin lapels etc...I tried on the suit and was able to capture some pix:

IMAG1754.jpg

IMAG1755.jpg

IMAG1756.jpg

In addition we have been assured ties, knits, accessories etc will be reaveled as soon as they are able. They also let on that Craig was wearing a Tom Ford suit and jacket in the pics where we were told he wasn't. In fact it was the grey Falconer....the TF rep who had seen the pic did not recognize the cut of the suit under the coat and the coat is a new release item....MORE TO COME!
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Thanks for that, Dave. Great work as usual.

I can feel my bank account weeping even now.

If only JB/DC would wear something I couldn't convince myself I liked!!!! :# :))
  • BuckMcNakedBuckMcNaked Missouri, USAPosts: 152MI6 Agent
    That is excellent news. A Single Man had a fantastic wardrobe.