SkyFall Clothing, Accessories, Etc...

Comments

• Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    He wore turn ups in QoS
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    jz007 wrote:
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2602004/daniel-craig-skyfall-trafalgar-square-03/

Love the coat.

Saw a young man in a peacoat this afternoon, but it was double-breasted. I absolutely prefer single-breasted. Maybe a charcoal gray or navy coat. What do you think?

anyone notice that he has still got the stubble ?
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    He wore turn ups in QoS

On the suits?
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    toutbrun wrote:
    He wore turn ups in QoS

On the suits?

Yes.

quantum_of_solace_02r.jpg

quantum_of_solace_02rA.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    What shoes are they Craig? Churches?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    Never been a fan of turn-ups. Reminds me of prep school. :(
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yes, those are the Philips model from Church's. Here's a cleaner shot of them -

ChurchsPhilips1RR.jpg
  • jz007jz007 Posts: 362MI6 Agent
    While noticing today is Cyber Monday (or whatever it's called, I've been drinking), there are some nice Banana Republic chinos on sale for 35% off.

What do you think? Gray? Brown?
    jz007
    Bond on a Budget
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Good call on the C & J shoes. Certainly looks like them, with that little area of triangular shaped stiching.
    DBS wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yes, those are the Philips model from Church's. Here's a cleaner shot of them -

ChurchsPhilips1RR.jpg

Wow.
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    perhaps this is the "look" we are after LMAO... at least the beard has gone .

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2011-11/30/content_14187009.htm
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    jon_1uk wrote:
    perhaps this is the "look" we are after LMAO... at least the beard has gone .

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2011-11/30/content_14187009.htm

That looks like an old pic I've seen before :#
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    Any idea how much a Tom Ford suit cost (in pounds)?
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    I would say 2K onwards
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I would say 2K onwards

Usually 2800 USD for a wool fabric and 8000 USD for a high end fabric like in QoS.

2800 USD = 1700 GBP approx.
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    Thanks guys. :)
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I believe the suit even in the lighter fabric is around 3500 usd.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent Here and there...Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    The new (old) look

article-0-0F100A3900000578-379_634x581.jpg

article-0-0F100ACD00000578-493_634x556.jpg

article-0-0F100D1600000578-451_634x632.jpg
    A tease of THE watch
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    ?:) He looks so old.
  • Le SamouraiLe Samourai Honolulu, HIPosts: 573MI6 Agent
    Mr Beech wrote:

I'm far from a Craig-basher, and have never been one to harp on about his appearance, but I have to agree with you here. He seems to have aged quite a bit since CR.
    —Le Samourai

A Gent in Training.... A blog about my continuing efforts to be improve myself, be a better person, and lead a good life. It incorporates such far flung topics as fitness, self defense, music, style, food and drink, and personal philosophy.
    Agent In Training
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Mr Beech wrote:

I'm far from a Craig-basher, and have never been one to harp on about his appearance, but I have to agree with you here. He seems to have aged quite a bit since CR.

I am a fan, so I don't mean to bash. I would say he even seems to have aged since Cowboys & Aliens. His hair and skin just look weathered out a bit. I hope it turns out as usual, where he looks waaay better on screen compared to off. Once they do color and lighting and post-production, he has tended to look younger, and have a nicer skin and hair tone. *fingers crossed*
  • Le SamouraiLe Samourai Honolulu, HIPosts: 573MI6 Agent
    Mr Beech wrote:
    Mr Beech wrote:

I am a fan, so I don't mean to bash. I would say he even seems to have aged since Cowboys & Aliens. His hair and skin just look weathered out a bit. I hope it turns out as usual, where he looks waaay better on screen compared to off. Once they do color and lighting and post-production, he has tended to look younger, and have a nicer skin and hair tone. *fingers crossed*

I didn't mean to infer you were a basher, and I'm sorry if I did. It's just that there a few posters here who really have an issue with Craig's appearance and go on and on about him looking old, even back in CR days. I wanted to make clear that I'm not one of them.

And I too hope he looks better in the actual film, via post-production magic. Of course, for all we know he's supposed to look tired and worn in these scenes.

Also, while I think of CR and QoS as primarily warm weather Bonds, these early shots seem to hint at a chillier, more wintry Bond film. I wonder if we'll see Craig having any adventures in the snow this time around?
    —Le Samourai

A Gent in Training.... A blog about my continuing efforts to be improve myself, be a better person, and lead a good life. It incorporates such far flung topics as fitness, self defense, music, style, food and drink, and personal philosophy.
    Agent In Training
    If that was filmed during the last couple of days then it's no wonder he looks the way he does. It's bloody freezing here in London at the moment!

How he looks could be down to the mood of the scene coupled with the weather. I remember seeing him in Cowboys & Aliens and he looked a bit haggered in that but at the Premiere when he was on stage doing a Q&A he looked much better.

Let's reserve judgement until we know the full story!

Now back to more important things. That coat looks like it has a third button further up in some pictures, which is strange. I wonder did TF supply the scarf and gloves. Mantis, any ideas yet?
    Working on the TF manifest...the coat looks the part of a TF....not so sure on the gloves and scarf though.
  • Mister WhiteMister White The NetherlandsPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    Also, while I think of CR and QoS as primarily warm weather Bonds, these early shots seem to hint at a chillier, more wintry Bond film. I wonder if we'll see Craig having any adventures in the snow this time around?

Well, they did say that the production were bringing their own snow to the Duntrune Castle set, so we may be in luck there.

this way we'll all have a wardrobe to last us all through the year, with CR and QOS clothing for the summer, and Skyfall clothing for the winter period. :D
    "Christ, I miss the Cold War."
    To note something from these latest rooftop images, the film slate that is visible in the first photo reads "Scene 172E" which would imply it is rather late in the film, perhaps one of the final scenes, hence why DC could look a little "weathered" or tired here.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    To note something from these latest rooftop images, the film slate that is visible in the first photo reads "Scene 172E" which would imply it is rather late in the film, perhaps one of the final scenes, hence why DC could look a little "weathered" or tired here.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    Indeed. A rather poignant scene.

My money is on the box containing 'M's' ashes. I cant tell you where I get that information from.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
    Well then that's the maddest looking urn I've ever seen!